• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't let that captivating laughter fool you! :)

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
Is there anyone you know who has a captivating laughter, when you tickle them on the soles of their feet? If so, does the captivating laughter make you want to keep tickling them all the more. Do you take pleasure in knowing that while the captivating laughter makes it seem like the person is having a good time, the person is truly suffering from the ticklish torment?

What are your thoughts? 🙂

I personally can't put myself in this situation saying yes or no. However, I think that the laughter can be a major turn on if you are sure that the lee is into it. I think a lee with a really great laugh is definitely a plus. A sweet authentic laugh is something that I am trying to evoke. If I get it then it's like buried treasure.

I can't believe this topic doesn't have more replies. You can't tell me you don't like a captivating laugh, when you tickle someone!

It can even be like a vicious cycle: the more you tickle the lee's soles, the more the lee can't help but laugh helplessly - and the more the lee laugh's helplessly, the more you want to tickle the lee's soles.

Tha hysterical laughter is music to my ears! It's hard to explain the thrills one feels taking a ticklee to that "over the edge, beyond their limits" point during a tickling. There's a sense of power & control and yet there's a sense of extreme excitement and satisfaction because you know that what you're doing to your tickle partner is driving them mad in an insanely torturesome yet extremely pleasureable way.

Is there anyone you know who has a captivating laughter, when you tickle them on the soles of their feet? If so, does the captivating laughter make you want to keep tickling them all the more. Do you take pleasure in knowing that while the captivating laughter makes it seem like the person is having a good time, the person is truly suffering from the ticklish torment?

What are your thoughts? 🙂
Of course. Thats the whole point is to get some good laughter. I wonder if we like the laughter more than the actual tickling movements?

It can even be like a vicious cycle: the more you tickle the lee's soles, the more the lee can't help but laugh helplessly - and the more the lee laugh's helplessly, the more you want to tickle the lee's soles.

It's completely a vicious cycle. Many's the time that the thought has bounced around my frantic brain: If only I could stop myself from laughing, she would stop tickling me. But of course I couldn't stop, and so the torture--and, from the tickler's POV, the entertainment value--continued.

Well, I think it's a little bit of both. I don't think you'd really get the same amount of pleasure out of telling a real funny joke to make the other person.

I think part of it is knowing that, while it sounds like they're enjoying themselves, they're also suffering from the extreme tickling sensation.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back