• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't tickle off my bra!!! m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
This short clip shows just my husband's silly little game ( or silly husband's little game??? :bubble: ). He tied me up on the tickle bench and then untied my bikini top, put the straps in my mouth, said "it's up to you, hold it or let it fall" and started tickling me. As I said - really silly ...

:bunny: Christine :bunny:

Last edited:
Silly, but good. Just wished the clip had been a bit longer.

Interesting idea that adds to the tickling, great clip and pics, thanks for posting.

Christine so glad to see you back..and tsk tsk what an evil husband to make you hold the straps in your mouth, and not let go..hmm did you manage to hang on to those straps??? fantastic bondage and shoot me a pm sometime..miss you much love...

isabeau said:
Christine so glad to see you back..and tsk tsk what an evil husband to make you hold the straps in your mouth, and not let go..hmm did you manage to hang on to those straps??? fantastic bondage and shoot me a pm sometime..miss you much love...

I was very strong - I managed to hold the straps for 1 or 2 minutes. But after that ... And I was virtually gone just to find out if somebody was gonna miss me :firedevil

:bunny:

christine1010 said:
I was very strong - I managed to hold the straps for 1 or 2 minutes. But after that ... And I was virtually gone just to find out if somebody was gonna miss me :firedevil

of course i missed you..ahh so you did lose your grip..hmm

What a great game. Your husband must have a goatee, right? Evil men always do. Awesome! 😱

that was awsome

that is such a cool idea, I should try it out with my girl but she' probally wouldn't care and just let the cloths fall anyway. I have to admit though that is a pretty sweet tease for you

Ivanho22 said:
that is such a cool idea, I should try it out with my girl but she' probally wouldn't care and just let the cloths fall anyway. I have to admit though that is a pretty sweet tease for you
Tell her you'll videotape it and sell it at clips4sale, she will fight hard :xpulcy: If there is no camera I don't care either but with the camera it's different.

Just had a thought--------------I'd so love to see Isabeau in that position :bouncybou

chrisheaven said:
Just had a thought--------------I'd so love to see Isabeau in that position :bouncybou

hmm i'm so sure you would...you and my breasts lol..

more clips Christine...i love yours..

I think Christine is one of the most beutiful ticklees of all time, I love blondes and her laughter was just priceless, her laugh makes you fell like shes enjoying the tickling, she is very pretty, especially her smile, My favorite clip of her though is her belly tickling one that foucuses all the attention on her beutiful belly, that I wish I could get a chance to worship with tickling!! :rotate:

lzamora said:
I think Christine is one of the most beutiful ticklees of all time, I love blondes and her laughter was just priceless, her laugh makes you fell like shes enjoying the tickling, she is very pretty, especially her smile, My favorite clip of her though is her belly tickling one that foucuses all the attention on her beutiful belly, that I wish I could get a chance to worship with tickling!! :rotate:
I totally agree with you. Christine is an angel and that gorgeous giggle gets me going every time....it's infectious!!

Like you the belly tickling clips are by far my favourites. Please do some more for us Christine !!!

BTW I love the idea of this clip. It's such a great trick I'm gonna try it out on my girly this coming weekend. It's boiling over here in England at the moment and my Lucy seems to be living in bikini's. She's not exactly Victoria Silvstedt as far as the boobies go but I think I can pull it off. 🙄

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back