• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't touch me! - Black Lingerie - WARNING: Intense and violent content - M/F

skelyrata1

TMF Expert
Laci Jordan was very sensitive today, physically and emotionally, and on top of that she was wearing a very sexy black lingerie that makes her skin even more vulnerable to erotic torture. I tied her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, spreading her, very wide and stretched, and when I took a good look at this helpless and vulnerable Goddess the devil inside me began to awake.

I ran my hands over the fabric that covered her body, goosebumps flourished, she started squirming and waving her anatomy, suffering inside with a mix of hyper ticklishness that turns into pain after laughing, twisting and struggling for long periods of time. This put her in a very delicate state of mind where even touching her made her cry and upset. And of course, I exploited that conflictive and overwhelming feeling, exploring how far I could push her.

The result is a very intense, emotional, and sometimes violent hour of video where tickling becomes true torture, toys become cruel corporal punishment devices, and every kiss, lick, squeeze, vibration, and masturbation, brings out emotional cries of laughter, frustration, desolation and internal rage.

http://www.skelyratapost.com/2010/12/dont-touch-me.html

Very cool clip, love the bodystocking/lingerie she has on 🙂

Do you tickle her feet at all in the vid?

HEMAN2045

Yes but you can't see her feet in this angle.

However, Cam 2, which is the wide angle camera shows her feet tickle. It should be available for sale soon.

would have been a great clip if it were not for that fat slob doing the tickling....

Yeah.....I can't watch clips with him doing the tickling....not to mention the girl was faking.....not even ticklish.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back