• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't track in mud! M/f, Feet, Nylons

tickledcrazy

TMF Poster
Boy was my wife pissed off when she came home from work today! My only wish is that I could have been there to see what happened to piss her off, but let me start with a little background.

My wife works at a small office building where everyone on the staff knows one another. A few weeks ago her car was in the shop for service and I had to go pick her up. I got there a little early and, as I got out of my car, one of the custodians that I know, Steve, was coming outside for a break. We talked for a while and he told me that my wife was a big-time ball buster. Of course it was all in good fun and he wasn't angry about it. He asked if she was like that at home and I assured him that she is. When he asked how to get back at her, a jokingly told him “If she ever gets going really bad, just remember that she's got the most ticklish feet of anyone I know.” He raised his eyebrows and said “Oh, really?” in kind of a sinister way. I thought nothing of it because we were just goofing around. We talked a while more and he left. My wife came out and we went home.

Fast forward to today. We live in a New England-type setting and the snow is starting to melt now which is creating a lot of mud. My wife came out of the bedroom this morning dressed for work. She was wearing a dark blue long sleeve button-down shirt, brown dress pants and brown leather slip-on shoes with no back. She went to the front door and kicked her shoes off revealing her sheer tan pantyhosed feet. It looked like she had just done her toe nails in red recently because they were bright. She slipped into her boot. When I asked about the boots she said, “Yesterday I had to walk across the grass at work and I almost lost my shoe in the mud, so I wear my boots in and change at work.”

At lunch time I got a text message from her that simply stated, “I'm going to kill you!” I wondered briefly what I did to piss her off but then forgot all about it. When she got home she came in holding her shoes in her hand and relayed her story to me.

Apparently when she went to lunch, she changed out of her shoes and back into her boots. She went out to her car and left. When she returned, she said she got out of her car and went to the door but noticed that Steve was standing just inside holding her shoes.

Steve stopped her and said, “Someone came in to work this morning and tracked mud all down the hall. You wouldn't know who that was, would you?”

In her typical ball busting way, she told me that she said, “Well, I don't know how you could tell the difference as dirty as this place is half the time!”

“I remember exactly what the print looked like,” Steve told her “so if you want your shoes back, you'll have to let me look at the bottoms of your boots.” She said they joked back and forth for a while and then she sat in a chair inside the door and lifted her feet.

“I'm sure it wasn't me, but since I need my shoes to go back to work, go ahead and check my boots. You better make it fast though or I'll be late getting back and I'll blame it on you!” If either of us knew what was about to happen, she probably wouldn't have been so sarcastic and I would have called off sick from work to watch!

She said that Steve knelt down in front of her chair on one knee and pulled her ankles across her other knee. He examined the boots and said, ”Yup, same tracks. I've found my suspect.”

”Ooo!” she said to Steve, ”What are you going to do, take away my birthday?”

”Nope.” he replied, ”I think I have a better way to make you remember not to track up my floor.” With that, she said Steve untied her boots and pulled them both off. He placed them on the floor but didn't drop her ankles or offer to give her back her shoes.

“So what do you plan to do?” she asked. “Make me walk back to my desk in just my stockings?”

“I had something else in mind” he told her as he placed one arm over her ankles pinning them to his leg. She said that she had an idea what he was thinking so she told him, “I'm not ticklish at all if that's what you had in mind.”

“That's not what your husband told me!” he said as he began an assault on the bottoms of her feet. My wife said that she didn't know if it was the fact that he tickled her feet in a different way or if it had to do with them being in her warm boots for her lunch hour, but she said her feet seemed more ticklish than they ever had. She told me that Steve's fingers were moving so fast over her nylon soles and the base of her toes that she thought at one point she would pass out. Steve apparently ticked her nylon covered feet for about ten minutes until he noticed others returning from lunch. he gave her back her shoes and said, “I'm sure I won't find any mud in the hallways tomorrow, right?”

I sat there listening to the story almost in a trance until she asked, “What exactly did Steve mean when he said 'That's not what your husband told me?'” Hopefully, I'll be able to get in on it the next time. We still have a solid month of muddy season!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back