• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Down the Bunny Hole" (PC computer game, f/f, a little f/m)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
UPDATE!

GAME IS NOW AVAILABLE,
DOWNLOAD FROM HERE:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=492850&postcount=24

A little preview of what is coming to this thread very soon!
It is my latest little project, which is now in "nearly finished" state!

Title: "Down the Bunny Hole"
What? A PC tickle game
Who? Jen & Co
When? This Christmas
Where? Further down in this thread, so check back later!
How much? Entirely free

That was the short bit of information. Now onto the more lengthy version.

Some of you may be of the age that they used to play those very old text-based RPG adventures on their home computer. You know, the ones where you have to type in commands such as "North" to go to another location, where you then get a description (with very simple art if you are lucky that the game contained some line-drawings) of the area and situation in which you landed.

Those times are long gone, and probably nobody wants to play THOSE games anymore. Don't worry, "Down the Bunny Hole" is not quite like that, but it is definitely BASED on those.

This little game is an adventure game based on the world of Jen (or officially Jennifer but hardly anyone calls her by that name). The interface is a bit a mixture between something modern and something old fashioned. There is a limited list of commands that you can use (yes, you have to type stuff) but in addition some commands have a button you can press (click with mouse) instead. So moving from room to room is one of the things you don't have to keep typing in. The graphics are also better than what those good old games used to have... but don't expect top-notch artwork for every piece of art that you see. The rooms which you can discover will have a graphical picture (which is a rough black & white sketch) but these are enough to set the mood and give you a good idea of what your surroundings look like. You might even see something and get an idea of what you might have to do to continue. Aside from these 'room views' you can get textual descriptions (which definitely are a good idea to check out if you don't want to get stuck immediately). In a few occasions there is a lot of text; Specifically most of the times you start to tickle someone... OR even tickle yourself! I have made a good effort to describe all kinds of tickling, both different methods, locations, persons... and many of these have variations... they should be quite pleasing... and with a bit of luck you can do some things that result into an opportunity to tickle someone in a different way again. Experimenting is the key here.

BUT, don't run away now. It's not just a text adventure with crappy graphics. No. Because although the primary objective may seem to "get out of the place" (you are sort of trapped in a bunny hole, which is bigger than you might think)... there is a SECONDARY objective. And that is taking a couple of photographs with a camera that you can find somewhere in the place. Now these photos are varied FULL COLOUR TICKLE PICTURES. One of the possibly nicest rewards that the game gives you is the opportunity and challenge to find all of them.

And on top of that, there is a secret hidden picture, which is a bit of a bonus. This one may not be easy to unlock, but should be well worth it, especially to the men amongst you.

I added some sneak-peak samples to this first post to show you what the interface looks like (the black & white area you see around it is actually my desktop... yes, this is the first time that I created a program which has a custom border shape instead of Ms Window's rectangular standard). The game really LOOKS like a game... one of those electronic games from the 80s. The keys on it are functional, and of course everything else happens on the display.

Okay, so finally. I have reached the stage where the project is well past the dangerous area of being cancelled. The game is functional and only missing a little bit of coding and some artwork, but in general it is near finished.

There is one other condition that I have to meet before publishing this game, and that is finishing Jen's current story-chapter called "Space Baby", because the game contains MAJOR spoilers about that story. If you followed that story you have now met the bunnies, and you can see a certain relation between that and an adventure game called "Down the Bunny Hole". Oh, and Bunny Hole has nothing to do with sex or forms of penetration. Just want to make that clear before someone gets the wrong idea.

I'll stop rambling now. You should have something to play with in the Christmas holidays... provided that you have a PC (I'm very sorry for Mac users, but I can't create any programs for Mac).

Enjoy the preview.
(and yes, I wrote the word 'teaser' wrong. I know that. 😉 )

Note: All my games are scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Attachments

• Teasar1.jpg
    Teasar1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Teasar2.jpg
    Teasar2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,328
Last edited:
I have a Mac... 🙁

But yay, anyway. :happy:

Seriously, I'm thinking about risking using the family PC outside to view these. x)

Bashiku & TickleWizard: Thanks for the offer 🙂 Although I can finish this one just fine on my own... there is one little thing the two of you can help me with a little if you like. I will contact you by PM.

Dalekfire: I'm sorry about that, but alike my previous game... I had to make a choice between "Making a game for the PC" or "Not making a game at all". I have seriously looked whether I could try and learn to use Macromedia Flash in a fairly quickly and easy way, but all I read is that it has quite a steep learning curve and right now I just really don't want to spend the time nor effort in trying to pick that up. I love Visual Basic on the other hand (can do a neat thing or two with it, although I know Flash might be more flexible in some ways) so I have stuck with that. For now. I don't know what I'll do in the future but as of yet I'm not planning to pick up Flash yet.

It definitely looks like it could be really cool. I'm becoming a fan of Jen too from reading your comics, and this sounds like it'd be a lot of fun🙂 I'm looking forward to it.

Very nice, looking forward to it, mind giving us some preview pics of what gameplay will actually look like?

I have a Mac... 🙁

I don't know if it's still around... but on my Mac, I had a program called "Virtual PC." It basically emulated a PC to allow you to open simple/small-resource PC stuff, like word documents or tiny games. Ilohnoh's game would probably run just fine in that program.

Modern Macintoshes use the same Intel microprocessors as the rest of the world now, as opposed to the Motorola PowerPC units found in older Power Macs. There are several bits of software out there that allow you to run Windows on your Mac. Parallels Desktop lets it run simultaneously but costs money. Apple's Boot Camp lets you dual boot with Windows and is free.

Of course, this is meaningless if you're like me and your newest Apple computer is aged (2001)

Mmm, thanks for the tips, guys. I wish I had the money for Parellels...mm, and I've tried a pretty good demo of Crossover before, to play a PC game, and I have no doubt that this would work with that, as well. Though, the demo's been expired long ago...

Doesn't say I could retry it, mm? xD

Well, if it DOES work, I'll post the site link for other Mac-users here. Until then, keep up the good work and visionary projects, Ilohnoh!! :happy:

On confusion: I confused Izzy! Hm... I wonder... is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not entirely sure what's she's confused about now...

On game-play samples: I could do that... but showing the BEST stuff would mean giving away about a sixth of the best stuff that you'll see. Other than that, if you're interested in graphics, I could show a picture where you see one of the rooms, but those images are 'rough sketches' in black and white as I mentioned before. There is no tickling shown in those. And then I could show you pictures where there's text on the screen describing what's going on (tickle-scenes or other). I'm not sure if I want to do that yet, because first of all that won't show you much of anything... it's text. You can imagine what text looks like. But if you want a sample of what the GOOD STUFF looks like... just take a look at any imagery on Jen being tickled (or tickling) and you get a fair idea of what you might expect. Note, that these pictures will be a bit bigger than the display and you'll get them in a "photo format" rather than displayed on the already not so big display. But let me know if you really want to see another preview image and I'll show you "room 5" as a teaser. That's the room you discover once you manage to find your way off the bottom floor.

On emulators: That's great! My applications are pretty straightforward "Visual Basic" applications without too much of bee-boo-bah-doo-bah so if the emulator can do simple applications I think that you might pull it off. I don't know if the custom border will work on that but hey, you can try. And you can try it out beforehand with my "Tk Black Jack" game that I published earlier this year if you want to know it before Christmas.

well in general when i'm confused, it's a bad thing lol...in this case..i'm confused as to how to play this???? or view it even? i've not played video games before..unless you count pong...grrr i'm dating myself...so pm maybe?

I shall definately look forward to this Ilohnoh! It's always great to see an artist take their artistic endeavors to the next level, and this is definately no exception. 🙂

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and apologize for not making more comments on your stuff and the stuff of other artists.

Please forgive me. ;-;

As far as Macs go... using BootCamp, or any other windows emulator, you can run most programs that don't use OpenGL. So, as long as the program isn't hefty 3-D, or really any at all... you should be fine.

This is coming from a student Game Designer btw. x)

Best of Luck Ilohnoh!

I shall definately look forward to this Ilohnoh! It's always great to see an artist take their artistic endeavors to the next level, and this is definately no exception. 🙂

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and apologize for not making more comments on your stuff and the stuff of other artists.

Please forgive me. ;-;

As far as Macs go... using BootCamp, or any other windows emulator, you can run most programs that don't use OpenGL. So, as long as the program isn't hefty 3-D, or really any at all... you should be fine.

This is coming from a student Game Designer btw. x)

Best of Luck Ilohnoh!

Thank you, Oekaki-Tickles! I hope you'll like the game. There's not that much artwork in it, a lot of it is text driven (but hey, you can use your imagination too and well written text can have great effect as well. I hope I can fall in that category somehow,... so I hope that people will like the total experience that the game is giving... otherwise just the colourful pictures that they can unlock).

Thank you for leaving a comment, even if you did it just this once. Of course I'm excited about making some contribution and drawing up stories as well as pictures for my character Jennifer... but if I'd just been doing it for myself I would have already stopped by now. It is exactly the fact that a lot more people are enjoying the ride and giving some feedback that keeps the ball rolling. Without all of you it wouldn't have been so much fun to do. 🙂

hey Ilohnoh, whatever happened to that other game you said you were making? A walk in the park? are you still workin on that or did you abandon it?

Sorry Derrick17. I had to put that on a hold. It was a bit too big a project for my own good and I overestimated the work needed to get that one done quite badly. (I'd be looking at needing at least half a year to develop that using up a too big chunk of my spare-time).

I learnt a lessen from that though. Not going to talk about any such projects I might be starting unless I know for sure that I can deliver it too. That way people don't get their hopes up with the risk of project cancellation.

So this is not happening to "Down the Bunny Hole". It's as good as done and I know that it won't get shelved. 🙂

Christmas is coming! And so is this game.

It's still on schedule and you should be able to get your hands on it real soon.

In the meantime, showing you another development screenshot of the game, the place where dialogues take place.

Note that the UI is not finished in this picture, so don't start asking "how does this work". That'll be clear when you get to play it.

Soon. Very soon.

In the meantime the deadline for 'helpers' really is closing... once I'm done with the dialogue section I am ready for the texts so if I don't get any submissions from those who wanted to help before that I will have to write those myself. 😉

Attachments

• Teaser3.jpg
    Teaser3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 252
Hm....this game looks rather neat to be quite honest. I do like how you can choose your own path, but my question would be:
Can you choose what Jen will say to people in this game as well?

Hm....this game looks rather neat to be quite honest. I do like how you can choose your own path, but my question would be:
Can you choose what Jen will say to people in this game as well?

Hehe, yes, this is the nice "graphical chat interface". Then there's the black&white room-view and the 'dull' text screens. But the nicest of them all you haven't yet seen; and that's a series of photographs that you're able to unlock, as well as a secret hidden one. That may very well be the best thing in the game, unless you like all the tickling descriptions too.

A little about the UI then. Those arrows you see on the display itself (left, up, right) are not in this case directions you can move in, but linked to things you can say. And yes, you do get to choose what you want to say to the NPCs.

Or rather, a lot of it is optional but in some cases you really NEED to say the right things to the other persons in the game in order to proceed. But you can discontinue the conversations any time and walk away, or start over.

I just played the game through myself (for the first time!) so it's now fully functional. But I did that without some of the graphics. I have some placeholders here and there for those right now which have to be replaced by the real art.

Altogether I think it's become quite a fun game and also one you might be spending some time playing around with before you find all the photos and find your way out. But, I'll allow all of you to help each other with that because I'm pretty sure that some of you will get stuck here or there and need help. I'll write more about my plans regarding that soon.

Okay, another sneaky-peek.

Here you can get a bit better idea of what the game looks like most of the time (this STILL excludes the photos, which I think are the best because they contain tickle action and are in colour and a bit bigger than the little screen - but I'm not going to post those, you need to play the game and discover them yourself)

So this teaser contains of two screens. By the way, you can move the game around the screen by just dragging it. Pretty cool stuff. You can pick it up and put it where you want it. Also the photos (which are opened outside the gaming module) can be moved around like that, you can in fact keep photos that you discover open on your screen so you can keep them visible while continuing playing!

So the left part of this teaser: You see one of the rooms. I think this is probably my favourite one. It is in fact a tickle room. You see a little bit of text just above the input box (yes, most of the commands are typed like in the old "adventure game" style, but you don't have to be afraid of that. There aren't a lot of commands and they are all listed in the help. As often as possible, text will be shown that way, so that you can keep seeing the room in which you are. But if there's a bit more text it will just clear the picture not to make it look messy.

Now on the right side you see a real conversation, and you see I have now finished the UI. There's now texts next to those arrows. Emma said something, and you see Jen (played by you) in the process of talking to her. She has started her sentence "I am in" and you can see that by pressing the "left arrow key" (not on your keyboard, but e.g. on the display, or the NESW pad (so left would be WEST) you can finish her sentence with the word "trouble!" which would make her say "I am in trouble!". On the other hand, if you would pick EAST she'd end up telling her daughter "I am in the oven." which quite naturally gets you a different reaction.

Don't think that the beginning of the sentence is fixed, you get to choose that too. It's pretty nifty really. 😉

Attachments

• Teaser4.jpg
    Teaser4.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 356
Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen! (because this one isn't for boys and girls). I just completed the project and the last tests I did have me confident enough to switch the light to GREEN.

DOWN THE BUNNY HOLE
Jen - the Official Computer Game

Please read this first!
There are a few things I want to say before you start to play this:
General:
- #1: Please do NOT upload/publish/etc. any artwork of this game. One of the best parts of this game is trying to unlock all the colour-photographs and I don't want to see them uploaded to this thread or elsewhere.
- #2: This game has been created with all the best intentions. Quite a bit of time and effort went into it and it was created for all of you to have fun. This program should be safe to use (not at your work place though, due to the content) and has been scanned for viruses (none found). Nothing bad should happen, but in case the software does somehow cause damage to your system, this is for your own responsibility. I will not take any.
- #3: This game is not for minors. Aside from tickling it contains some mature content that is not considered suitable for those of 17 or below. If you are younger than 18, please don't download the game.

Game playing tips and hints:
- #3: After installation you should find your game (by default) by clicking the Windows "START" button, followed by "Programs", then "Games". It is listed there as "Down the Bunny Hole".
- #4: The game is probably not much like other games you have played. Take some time to get used to how it works. Pressing the 'help' button will give you a list of commands that you can type, which should get you started.
- #5: When you're stuck, remember "help". Also very useful commands are "look" and "examine".
- #6: Tickle a lot. Tickle yourself and others. You'll find out upon repetition that there's some variations, even when you tickle the same person, or tickle them in different situations. Sometimes tickling is NECESSARY to proceed or be able to uncover something.
- #7: Be aware that by taking actions situations can change. It's generally a good idea to revisit places you were earlier (with new items?) and use the command "Look" to see if there's some new information.
- #8: Don't be afraid to do something 'again'. Also, for some things to work, occasionally you might have to do something else first. Try many things.
- #9: Talk with the NPCs. If they don't want to talk... they don't. But when they do they may have important information for you... or you might need to tell them to do something in particular. How talking works you'll find out soon enough when you enter the second room and talk to the woman there. (command: "Talk with (name)").
- #10: When you get stuck... hope for help...

To do or not to do
As I said, you should NOT upload the images that you have managed to unlock. Please please keep to this. INSTEAD, feel free to make comments further down this thread on how you got something to work. In fact, I would almost recommend it. If you managed to find out how to get out of the bottom floor (to name a thing) feel free to write it. Other people may be stuck and get frustrated and I know that this game isn't one that you might play through in one go (or even all by yourself). So please help each other there.

I'm also completely fine with someone writing an entire walk-through for this game and posting it below. I'm sure you make a lot of people happy and it's cool with me. As long as you don't post the pictures.

I myself might drop a hint from time to time if I think it's necessary... but don't expect any of those in the first following days. Eventually I hope you all will be able to unlock all the photographs (the one with Jimmy on it is NOT one of them by the way!) and eventually (with my help if needed) also the special secret hidden one. You will know you have it once you see it. There's a bit different text on it and it's more of a Pin-up than a Tk picture. I am interested in seeing who will be the one to unlock that first. PS: The first picture is probably rather easy to get... and once you just get out of the base-floor that one should not be a problem.

Last, but not least....

Enjoy the game!

Ilo.

Attachments

Last edited:
thanks a lot for developing this gem and I am really sorry I couldn't help this time, but faculty is pressing me more and more this days. I have four exams in less than a month and the smallest book to learn is 400 pages large... 🙁

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back