• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Download MySpace Videos To Your Desktop

Ticklish_Foot_T

TMF Regular
I know someone already posted a converter for YouTube Videos, but I have found one for MySpace Videos

Just visit http://www.vidconverter.com/index.php, type the link to the video, and then select what carrier it comes from (i.e. MySpace.com) and voila, it gives a DL Link that you can download in .FLV format, so if you have the Democracy Player, you can watch MySpace Videos no questions asked.

WO

Hmm...the site loads for me...Unfortunately I couldn't even begin to guess why it wouldn't work for you...I'm not that technical 🙁

Hmm...After trying it, you're right. I can't get any myspace videos to save. I'm not sure if any of the others work, and I don't have the free time to check them right now. Can anyone else confirm this?

scam

doesn't work, it is just there to get you to click on it, again, and again, and again.

Work fine to me. I just had to left click on download, then right click on "download Link" and rename what it was (ex: From youtube - get_video.flv) Then you have it.

But from Myspace, I don't think it's going to work.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back