• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

downloading megavideo clips?

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Anyone know how to download clips from megavideo?? I looked through there and came across several clips i never saw anywhere before! Is there a program i can use..i know keepvids is no help

You can try the method mentioned on the following page to grab them: http://www.sizlopedia.com/2007/08/29/download-megavideo-video/

Alternatively, if you can give me the address of one of the clips I can have a look and see if there's an easy way to get them from the code of the page.

EDIT: Scratch that last line. I've looked at the code on their pages and they hide the actual file extremely well. Use the method in that link I noted; it does work (In IE7, at least). Note that it is actually a fairly universal method for grabbing a video or other file that seems undownloadable.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are download link on ever video you watch right hand side

Try copying the file from your browser cache. See the thread in the video clips section.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back