• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Jack is now in service! May I help you? (M/F, feet, open for request!)

Paging_DR. JACK

Dr. Jack here and boy are you in for a treat!

This right here is my first post so far! I'm pretty you all know me as the guy in the suit in this pic. Now allow me to introduce you to my patient who is actually my assistance: Erica McMillan! She's 6'2" tall, which is much taller than I am(5'8"), and her shoe size are 12! Mama Mia, ain't that a dream come true? :wub Besides, this is actually her first time working with me, THE FOOT DOCTOR JACK! Now she must test out my first invention for testing the sensitivity of a female's bare feet, the double feather pump! This invention is activated simply stepping on the pedal, and you can also step on it again to pump up the speed of the feathers, INTENSIFYING THE TICKLING!! For now, I merely just started the machine...wait 'til the fun gets really started...:drool

Hey hey, kids, it's your friendly Dr. Jack! Just to let you all know I'm actually open for request! Just tell me what female victim you want, tell me how you want their feet to be tickled, and I'll make it come true!

Wow Jacky boy
your have a good hand at ... consulting you patients
i would hope to see more of your work my good doctor

Talk about a "Doctor Feelgood." You have quite a bedside manner, it appears! Benvenuto, dottore!

Oh I have my way of consulting... And remember, good manners are the BEST manners!

Thank you all and if you have any ideas on who's gonna be next patient, GIVE ME A CALL! I'm always open!🙂

Nice invention, Dr Jack! And a cool introduction as well. I am interested in seeing what else you're going to have in store for us. 🙂

Oh yes, more will come soon, people! And I can promise you...DIFFERENT INVENTIONS WILL BE MADE AND BE PUT TO THE TEST!!:stickout

Doctor I bid you mazeltov on your new..."Practice" 😉 if you ever need a differential, shoot me a pm!

Hmmm... different inventions. Getting flashbacks of the project that I myself started with here on TT: The "tickle traps" series. Also a series of inventions. Maybe you have seen it, maybe not, but either way if you're interested in having a look, you can find it here on my artist pad. 😉

Keep up the good work!

Hmmmm...Ilohnoh, you have GREAT IDEAs OF THOSE TICKLE TRAPS! I must tell ya, I really did love your ideas! Personally, I design devices to "treat" my lovely patients. Ohohoho, I personally love the laughter of female patients when it comes to giving their feet special "treatment". Attention, more varieties of tools will come, and my lovely assistant, Ericka, will be there to test it out!

Personally, I design devices to "treat" my lovely patients.

Thanks, dr Jack! I know that you are into slightly different things (tools so to say, rather than traps) but there's a common factor which brought my old series to my mind and that's the topic of "invention".

Good luck with the new superteriffic devices!

Hehe...Thank you! We all can be creative, right?

More devices will be on it's way! And believe me...IT WON'T DISAPPOINT!:cool

Hmm....I may have a request for a patient for you, "doctor". XP

Mind if I leave a PM for you about it?

Hmm....I may have a request for a patient for you, "doctor". XP

Mind if I leave a PM for you about it?

Oh man, why haven't I seen that me-OH nevermind. Yes you can leave me a PM anytime you want! I'm always open for new patients!:cool

I think I'm gonna enjoy your artwork a lot...you seem like quite the smartarse 😛 Honestly I usually don't go for mech tickling, it's too inpersonal for me...your 'bedside manner' has fixed that little quirk of mine nicely! I look forward to more!

~K

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back