• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr Pepper vs. Root Beer

Which do you prefer? (poll added by nessonite 05/10)

• Dr Pepper

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Root Beer

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

-Kunoke-

2nd Level Red Feather
I thought it was kind of a funny and yet serious topic.

When it comes to the topic of Dr Pepper vs. Root Beer, I usually go for Dr Pepper more often.

What do all of you prefer? And why?

I like Dr Pepper more because of a few things. First, it has more of a bite. I don't like that smooth foamy feeling most Root Beers contain. Second, I think it's kind of cool, because to me, it tastes like a combination of Root Beer and Cola.

Overall, Dr P. just beats Root Beer for me. 🙂

(Although, I must confess, I love Dr Pepper, but Mountain Dew is my favorite soda.)

Last edited:
Dr Pepper is much sweeter and more flavourful than any root beer, so I would always choose Dr Pepper. In fact, it's the only carbonated beverage I really like 🙂

MistressValerie said:
Dr Pepper is much sweeter and more flavourful than any root beer, so I would always choose Dr Pepper.

Yet another reason Dr Pepper is better to me. 🙂

Upon closer inspection, I found it has 40 grams of sugar a can. No wonder. 😛

I'd say it depends on the brand of root beer. I like A&W better than Mug. Dad's root beer is good also but you hardly ever see it 🙁.
I'll usually choose root beer over Dr. Pepper. Dr. pepper tends to be a bit too sweet to really be refreshing. Both Dr. Pepper and root beer actually taste good in diet versions which is always good since that's all I drink.

Here's an awesome site though...

Not Quite What The Doctor Ordered:
http://www.fakedrpepper.com/browse.html

in general the hollywood brother like dr pepper if the hollywood brother is buying out of a vending machine. however at a a&W resturant where hte root beer is on tap like a beer, then the hollywood brother perfer root beer.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
in general the hollywood brother like dr pepper if the hollywood brother is buying out of a vending machine. however at a a&W resturant where hte root beer is on tap like a beer, then the hollywood brother perfer root beer.

Ahhh, yeah I see where that's coming from. I forgot about A&W. That's good stuff.

A&W or Barq's....can;t stand Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper = Root beer?

I've never liked Root Beer. My least favorite soda. but I do like Dr. Pepper.

My fave sodas would be Mountain Dew, Sunkist Orange, and Welch's Grape.

This should totally be a poll. I used to be a Pepsi man myself, but when I started watching my weight, I realised that diet sodas suck. All of them except for diet Dr. Pepper, which tastes the same as the regular version. I've been on it ever since and I hardly ever drink Root Beer.

I LOVE DP but have to admit that Pepsi is sweeter to the taste. I like Barq'a as far as root beer goes, but that and cream soda taste way too sugary for me.

Incidental footnote: 20% of DP sales nationwide come from my very own homestate, Texas. Just an FYI. Seeing as how it was originated here in Texas- Waco, to be exact, I guess I can understand.

🙂

um, I've been told Dr. Pepper is made with prune juice, mkay. (Warf on the Next Generation Trek would have called it the Drink of Warriors..) 🙂

Dr. Pepper is usually my choice just because I don't care for Pepsi. But it def. has to be a Mug Root Beer Float for me to drink root beer at all....

I do not like either one but would pick Dr Pepper over any style root beer probably because you will not find root beer on tap or in bottles at most fast food or even sit down restaurants for that matter. I just find root beer tastes too sweet, chocolatey and sugarey to my liking.

Is there a neither option? HDS despises any sort of soda-like beverage. Too much that is bad for you. HDS also apologies for letting some air out of the fun balloon.

HisDivineShadow said:
HDS also apologies for letting some air out of the fun balloon.

That's quite alright HDS.......look below.....Nena showed up, and now, we have 98 more fun balloons.

😀

Attachments

• nenaalbum.jpg
    nenaalbum.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 11
HisDivineShadow said:
Is there a neither option? HDS despises any sort of soda-like beverage. Too much that is bad for you. HDS also apologies for letting some air out of the fun balloon.

Well, it wouldn't be my fault 😉 Ness added the poll in.

*points* 😛

I like both! Why the HELL wasn't there a 'Both' and 'Niether' Option, Nessie ? 😉 😛

cause the question, dear friends, was....
-Kunoke- said:
What do all of you prefer? And why?
It's not, Dr Pepper vs Root Beer vs Both vs Neither. 😛 Had he wanted to compare ALL sodas he would have. 😀

nothing beats the taste of a and w root beer, but my doctor says i have to drink more water.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back