• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Phil Guest's obsession with Feet

Hey...

That dude was on MTV one time talking about feet. And then he lotioned up some big womans feets really good and started sucking on em, which freaked me right the fuck out, but to each his own, right?

Dude loves him some feet.....

More power to him if thats what he needs, but he should consider Dr. Phil's advice. I'm sure that he did, otherwise he wouldn't have been there seeking it.

You know...I got to ask.

You were watching Dr.Phill or the whitest whitie...why?

what are ya?

If you're asking ME (and not the thread starter) whether I watch Dr. Phil's tv show, yes, I do sometimes watch it. I like seeing other people helping other people....or at least trying to. I also like seeing people who have awkward situations or problems, and wanting to see whether Dr. Phil can help them or not.

I personally dislike Dr. Phil.

I've seen the show enough times to have a stable belief and reason as to why I dislike him.

He puts himself out there and says, "now, i'm not perfect, but..." and then gives some solution to a problem that he may or may not have actually had in his own life.

The guy is all about making it seem like he's a savior, in my eyes. Also, "It looks like you need some professional help!" and, he sends them away with somebody who can help them. Its his freakin' show, why can't HE help them?

I know, I just made two arguments that are on different ends of the spectrum, but, if I was running a show that made me look like I knew everything, I would do that, and, pretend I had all this knowledge I don't really have.

OR, I'd call it "The People's Outreach Hour" and, have professional psychologists and stuff on the show, who help people, without me being there.

Another thing that bothers me about it, is, I don't want to watch other people who are "worse off" than myself in some category or another, its depressing. I'll read a newspaper if I want that.

All daytime talkshows are practically the same... Somebody cheats on they're wife, somebody has a drinking problem, somebody can't dress themselves properly, it all ends up making the viewer at home go, "Well, at least i'm not as screwed up as that guy/girl" and, that to me, is a dis-service to not only the people on the show, but, also to the people at home, who learn behaviours from the telly.

Remember this one kids, you can call me Dr. Chameleon from now on, if ya like, but, ANYTHING you put into yourself, (entertainment, food, violence, ect) ALL has an outward reaction. You eat too much, you get fat, you read a book where some of the language is made up, you learn a bit of that language, you watch star trek too much, and you start making "live long and prosper" signs with your other nerd buddies.

IT ALL COMES BACK OUT!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back