• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dracula the Musical NYC

Triple T1

TMF Poster
I saw Dracula the Musical at the Belasco theater in NYC a few days ago with Sunfire and we both loved it,(despite the bad reveiws from a few butt-munching critics).We highly recomend it!
Right across the street is Saint Andrews Pub which has the best haggis in the States.They also have cool brews like Lucifer ale and Skullsplitter.
We can't wait for Broadway to put out The Vampire Lestat in 2005.I heard they are also working on Monty Python's Holy Grail the Musical"RUN AWAY!RUN AWAY!"

Sounds interesting enough. Its a shame I'm not in NYC. Any chance they may that this act on the road, perhaps to Los Angeles California? I don't live in L.A either, but its within an hours drive from here, on a good day.

I did'nt hear anything about them doing a traveling show,but if it becomes popular enough,hopefully they will open up another branch on the west coast.Dance of the Vampires was another excellent musical.The problem was that it was a comedy/thriller and the artsy fartsy NY patrons only wanted to see the lead singer, Micheal Crawford,in a serious role ,like The Phantom,so it did not last long.

Say Nessonite,it could be worse.They could make Yaqi vs Predator the Musical!

That sounds interesting. I would like to see a musical based on D or Alucard, Richter and Maria. Any Castlevania fans here?

Isn't this the musical in which a man sings to Dracula the words "release her, you heinous swine?"

One of the great moments in American theater.

Penny

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back