• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragon age: origins request

SupportGunner

TMF Poster
In the camp were u can talk with the other groupmembers, there is one conversation I realy like. When u talk to Morrigan, the realy hot witch, u at some point gets into discussing forbidden magic. Then Morrigan say somethin like: "You think I should be burnt at stake?"

Then u can anwser: " At least tied to a pole and tickled."

She doesnt seem to like that idea.

Heres my ideas of how you can turn this to something good:

1.Sexual tickling in camp: In the game u can start a relationship with Morrigan if your male. That what i have done with my human, noble assassin. His name is Torkz and he is a evil guy (Morrigan likes u if ur evil) has tatoos on hisface and medium black hair(I would like u to have him in the story if u choose this concept)

2: Tickle interrogation in brecilian forest: It would be nice to have the hottest girl in the game tickled by the scecond hottest, witherfang aka lady of the forest. (Make sure u make use of her control over the forest and ability to turn into a wolf)

It would be real nice if someone did this, the reason i dont is because im so shitty on english.

P.S: I prefer upperbody tickling, so please no footstory. Of course their can be foot tickling but not as main theme.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back