• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drawn Together (AWESOME potential tickling scene)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Found this publicity image in a new issue of Maxim for the new animated reality show "Drawn Together" on Comedy Central.....oh the possibilities!

Its funny I came across this image today (and am currently watching the premiere episode of the show right now). Yeah its funny, but I dont think its gonna last very long. The two characters pictured below have a long, drawn out lesbian kiss scene....my favorite character though is "Toot", this 1920's Betty Boop style female with psychotic streak...(shown in insert)

Attachments

• drawntogether.jpg
    drawntogether.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 3,251
Last edited:
Wow...Comedy Central? Can't believe I haven't heard about this. Thanks for the post.

😱 Wow...ah....wow...erm.... *Bookmarks that picture* 😀 Anyway, hehe, yeah there's plenty of oppertunities I'm sure. I just saw it (And I liked it a lot. The gay RPG hero is my fav)

Foxy is the girl with the fox tail...a "crime-solving musician" who enjoys catfights and making out with people.
And Princess Clara, obviously the other one, is just an innocent girl from a kingdom, but she's racist on accident. VERY racist. Want to slap-her-silly racist. Foxy made out with her in the first episode...and Clara liked it. 😀

Anyway, there was a slight tickling scene in the first episode...Everyone was in the jacuuzi and Captain Hero was throwing Foxy up and down (about 50 feet), and just for a second she cries out "Haha, that tickles!"

Hoping we atleast get a season out of this. A lot more enjoyable then the crap that's on tv lately (the real reality shows and the like. Where have all the sitcoms gone?)

yup i seen that show on comedy central wednesday at 10:30 after south park. Its funny too.

According to the previews after the show, they might have a few dungeons scenes where miss foxy plays a dominatrix so hey you never know.

I just caught this show last night for the first time. What a great concept! I really hope it lasts as well. Comedy Central must have pretty high hopes for it at least to give it the slot after South Park, right?

Comedy Central actually did this and not you!?!?!?

*Shock and Awe*

Excellent Find!

Wait wait wait...I said POTENTIAL tickling scene. There was no actually tickling scene and there is no clip or anything. It was just an illustration for a magazine I said COULD easily become a tickling scenario....

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Wait wait wait...I said POTENTIAL tickling scene. There was no actually tickling scene and there is no clip or anything. It was just an illustration for a magazine I said COULD easily become a tickling scenario....
Oh, they know that. They just want the lesbo scene!

SheDevil said:
Oh, they know that. They just want the lesbo scene!

Aaaaaaah....well hell theres plenty to work with, they replay it like 17 times. The white one "Princess Clara" sings a friggin song about "A Black Girls Tongue in my Mouth".....LOL

I personally like Spanky Ham.

"A crass internet download who farts on retards!"
😀

"I got a Mayonnaise Momma on my licking hole and we've only just begun!" OKay, our opinion is that Spanky, Ling LIng and Clara rock. Wooldoor sucks and so does Xandir, I (Anna) mean he just sucks "I'm on a never ending quest to save my girlfriend!" Heather likes Foxy and Toot, I (Anna) think they're okay. And let's be honest, Captain Hero is just annoying. And the Bucks Bunny, well BORING!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Heather is recovering well from her injury!

I like the fake Pikachu thing.
LingLing: I will kill you the rip off your flesh and use your skull for sex!!

Alas
I am only able to read about these things on the web

If a series does not do well in the USA it will not be broadcast here in Holland

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back