• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dress Up (Cowboy Bebop)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Not much to say other than this is my second Ed picture, and I opted to draw her in something other than her usual clothes. I wanted to appeal to any other charm she might have, and I thought maybe having her dressed this way would achieve that sense. I also slicked back her hair a little bit for style. Not much to it.

I know at least one person inparticular has been waiting for this. Enjoy. 😉

Dress_Up.jpg

😀

😀 If that's not a professionally done anime sketch, then all the anime critics don't know ****.
Mind blowing sketch, CE!
😀

Thanks, but isn't that a bit much to say? 😱

Its not THAT good, and I'm very much an amateur as is everyone else here. To compare this simple sketch to that of a professional is very flattering but unnecessary. I could have done better than this if I wanted to, and I probably should have. I just don't want to push myself too hard when I have so much on my drawing plate right now. I'm already spreading my time thin..

😀 I may be an amateur at analyzing anime art. I still think I haven't seen any sketches better recently. 😀

Better amongst us or amongst the professionals? Theres a BIG difference. 😛

😀 [COLOR=0099BB] Amongst the artwork here and at TickleTheater and ATF.[/COLOR] 😀

Insane or Genius?

😀 You be the judge. 😀

Or maybe...

bouncebig.gif
I am able to see the truth through the forest where others focus on the individual trees.
bouncebig.gif

Certainly a cute picture of "Radical" Ed, lol.
I have to agree with rajee, you are definitely a top-notch artist as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks alot. 🙂

"Wow, you really are "Radical" Edward, the one they talk about!"- Faye

"Mmmhmm! What have you heard!?"- Edward 0^__^0

EDIT: If you two are really serious about my greatness and what not, can I count on your vote in this year's Golden Feather Award for Best Original Artist? 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back