• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driving and tickling. A true story

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
It has been a while since my last tickling experience from memmory. Well I have another true tale I hope you enjoy it. When I was about twenty-one my friends and I use to go out in the middle of the week to college bars because it was cheaper to get in and drink. The closest was about forty-five minutes away. This one particular Thursday my good friend ,who was nineteen and I'll call Steve, and my other friend,who is female,twenty-two, and I'll call Mary, and myself were the only ones going out this night. I chose to drive because Steve and Mary had a "thing" for each other. The night ended and we got into my car. It was a cold night so Mary sat up front in the middle and Steve on her right. We drove about five good minutes, the heater was warming up the car, and the two of them started flirting. All of a sudden Mary screamed "NO TICKLING"! I looked over and saw that Steve was tickling her ribs. He looked over at me ,winked, and dug into her ribs. She let out with a scream and fell back into his arms. This was great because when she did that her feet fell right into my lap. I immediatley pulled off the side of the road removed her cloggs and saw that she was wearing tan nylons. I then started tickling her stockinged feet! There Mary was stretched out on our laps. She pleaded and begged" HA!HA!HA!, PLEASE STOP I CAN'T HANDLE BOTH OF YOU HA!HA!HA!" Steve was tickling her armpits, ribs, and stomach while I was tickling her nylon covered soles, toes, arches. By the way when I tickled her toes she went insane. Steve and me tickled her for about ten minutes, seeing which one could provoke more laughter. We stopped and she sat up, wiped the tears from her eyes and after about ten minutes the whole thing started again but this time I drove while tickling her feet. Mary must have enjoyed being tickled like that because a few weeks later when I was driving home and they were in the back seat fooling around Steve and Mary started their tickle game again and Steve said it was to bad that I couldn't participate. Mary said "oh yea watch this". She put her feet up front in between the seats. I took off her shoes and started tickling her stockinged feet once again while Steve tickled her top half. Before I end this tale the tickling did not stop there. WE used to come over her house and she provoke a tickle attack by teasing us and saying" what are you going to do tickle torture me as punishment"? Which we did! AH the good old days! I hope you enjoyed this story.

I enjoyed it a lot! This is one of my all-time favorite fantasies - tickling nylon-encased feet through the gap in the front seat. (*sigh*)

I wonder if Mary is on here somewhere?

I wish she was. Thanks for the positive response, I will in the short future tell another true experience.

When I told my friend Bob I liked to be tickled he thought it was kind of funny but that's about it and one time we were driving around and at every red light he'd get my stomach/sides/ribs. We turned down this empthy road and he goes "Grab the wheel" and I go "No" because I knew what was going to happen and for some reason I hate to admit that I actually like being tickled even though it's so fun. Anyway, he lets go of the wheel and I got kind of scared so I grab it and he starts tickling away at my upperbody and I'm squirming and laughing, but something in me is determined to keep hold of the wheel even though we're going like 10mph and if I did let go he'd be there to catch it. All in all, it was quite fun.

Thank you for sharing that experience. By the way do you also like having your feet tickled and are they ticklish? Just curious. Thanx

My feet are kind of ticklish, not very. I don't mind them being tickled, but most people into tickling focus too much attention there and it gets boring/annoying fast.

So basically you are a playful, tickle me all over type of gal. Nothing wrong with that. Thank you for your response and honesty. Osco89

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back