• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drunk behind the wheel...

RevolutionOfTK

TMF Poster
I'm 24 years old just to let everyone know.

Well my dad is sitting in the truck completely drunk and he's about to drive to a friends. What's the problem? Besides being drunk I mean... Well now I have the keys to the truck. lol. I went out there trying to get him out of the truck, but he's refused. Well I saw the keys to the truck in the passenger seat. So I swiped them. I was going to get the rest of the beer out of the fridge too, but he and his friends already took care of that for me...

Right now all he can do is sit out there and sleep...

He's over 60 years old. He needs to get a handle on this.

You did the right thing.

Thanks. I feel even if I didn't grab the keys he wouldn't be going anywhere, but I'm not much of a chance taker.

You know this has never been an issue before. He would never get behind the wheel drunk with the intention of driving.

Hold onto those keys until tomorrow, just to be sure. Nothing against your father. Good move on your part in the first place.

It's a real emotional strain on you, I'm sure, this role reversal. I'm sure you remember a time when he was the one setting the limits on you, making you honor rules of right and wrong and rules of safety.

Good luck with the aftermath, and remember that there are support groups for people in your position, if you need one.

Hold onto those keys until tomorrow, just to be sure. Nothing against your father. Good move on your part in the first place.

Thanks. They are sitting in front of me as we speak. Also my dad finally got out of the truck and is in bed asleep. Which makes things a lot easier for me.

It's a real emotional strain on you, I'm sure, this role reversal. I'm sure you remember a time when he was the one setting the limits on you, making you honor rules of right and wrong and rules of safety.

Good luck with the aftermath, and remember that there are support groups for people in your position, if you need one.

Exactly. I remember those days quite well. Now I'm having to tell my dad no. He's not allowed to drive now. It's really hard too. Because he's not in a fighting mood. He's in a 'please just understand' type mood. Which is even harder. He's a great guy. He just makes bad decisions like these sometimes.

And thanks! If it gets real bad I'll look for one, but this is a rare thing so I might hold off for a while.

Revolution,
I say bravo to you!!!! You did an excellent thing. Probably saved your father's life and definitely saved someone else's as well. If I were you, I'd probably out those keys in a safe and drop it into the ocean lol

Did the right thing, man. There is no excuse for anyone to be intoxicated behind the wheel of any vehicle. I've dealt with this kind of thing in the past as well.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. You did the right thing though, good for you. :twohugs:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back