• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drunken night and best news ever? m/f *First post*

IrlTck45

Been on here a good while now but never posted before and thought I'd give it a go because why not.

So I had this one friend, we'll call her Sarah so as to not actually name her. Sarah had dark brown hair, blue eyes (amazing combination) about 5"7, in shape, attractive and best of all, insanely ticklish.

I know the last bit from brief experiences with her before, most of which happened after nights out. One time for considerably longer than others. This isn't the main story that made me feel like posting here, so let me know if you like this I can post more (even better ones)

Thia happened about 5 years ago, on our way home after another night out (probably about 4 in the morning). It was Sarah, myself and one other guy friend of ours. I can't even remember how but we managed to get into a bit of a wrestling match on the side of the road (we were drunk, and Sarah and I were high aswell so who knows how 😂). Somehow she ended up face down, with our other friend holding her arms trapped above her head, and I was on her back. I saw the opportunity and just let loose on her sides. She went mad as my fingers squeezed up and down her sides and her ribs. She was squirming but not able to get away at all and just had to take it. This lasted a few minutes as her top was riding up from all the squirming and thrashing, which allowed me to move underneath and get my hands on her belly. All she ever said was " No no...please no" before going back to pure laughter "ahahahahahaha".

I already had my hands up her top on her belly and ribs, so I thought "fuck it, her armpits are right there". I moved my hands up, pausing the tickling so she can catch her breath, until they reach her armpits. That's when I began the spider tickling, slow then faster and faster, and my god when I tell you, the reaction was golden. She started giggling more and more until it was non stop laughter, with squeals mixed in there that will stick in my memory for a longgg time. Her armpits were by far the worst (or best 🤔) spot for her.
This continued again for probably only 5-10 mins or so (but felt alot longer). I slowly moved my hands back down towards her belly and sides, still tickling along the way, her giving a fresh burst of laughter at any spot that i hit that was just sending her into a frenzy. The belly got a real genuine laugh from her so I stayed there for a bit. She just laughed and wiggled the whole time, not even attempting to escape. I slowly came to a stop, and she started catching her breath again, my hands still underneath on her bare belly. This is when she said the words I'll never forget her saying. In her deep breaths she just says "oh my god.... that was fun" I couldn't believe my ears. "Fun", she actually just had fun with me tickling her to death for the last 20 minutes.
I didn't even give it a split second before saying "oh really?", and unleashing a whole new wave of belly tickles. She erupted in laughter again.
"Ahhhhhahahahahahaha ahahahahah"
Knowing she was having fun just made the whole experience even more memorable.
I continued for probably another 5 mins non stop, hitting everywhere that got the best reactions, belly,sides, ribs, armpits. Not a single time did she say the word stop, only "ahahahahaha no please hahahaha no not there hahahaha not again hahahaha"
I knew she was loving every second of it,and I don't think either of us wanted it to stop, but all good things have to come to an end eventually.

In fairness, it was late, and we were out on a road with houses all around. Last thing we wanted was having the whole neighbourhood out wondering what was happening. So I slowed to a stop, and we let her go. We sat there for a few moments chatting, letting her get her breath back, then I helped her up, giving her side a quick tickle on the way up.

We continued on our walk home, and that was that for what I thought at the time to be the most fun I'd have tickling Sarah. How wrong I was 😂

Hope you enjoyed the story, have thought about posting a few times before so let me know if you'd like to hear more of what I've experienced.
There's another good time with Sarah and then I have a good few times with others over the years I could write about too.
And feel free to give some feedback as to how to improve any aspects of the storytelling.

Thanks for reading 🫡

Last edited:
This well-written, almost as much as in what is not said. I'm glad you gave a sketch of Sarah -- helps me to visualize the story. But what about you?

"Somehow she ended up face down, with our other friend holding her arms trapped above her head ..."

I'm reaching here, but I get a sense that Sarah has been tickled by family and friends and she knows how to "flop", to surrender into a position that will tempt someone with a bent for tickling girls. What a treasure.

Thanks for writing.

This well-written, almost as much as in what is not said. I'm glad you gave a sketch of Sarah -- helps me to visualize the story. But what about you?

"Somehow she ended up face down, with our other friend holding her arms trapped above her head ..."

I'm reaching here, but I get a sense that Sarah has been tickled by family and friends and she knows how to "flop", to surrender into a position that will tempt someone with a bent for tickling girls. What a treasure.

Thanks for writing.
I'd have to agree with you there. I know for a fact she had been tickled before by a friend of ours (a girl that I acc knew before her and that's how we met). And I know her mam tickled her a lot. She also likes to try be a ler to prompt it which I'll tell in the next post. Thanks for the feedback 👌

Please do more. The story was well written and It was easy for me to imagine the whole scenario! Good job! Do you still happen to tickle her?

Please do more. The story was well written and It was easy for me to imagine the whole scenario! Good job! Do you still happen to tickle her?
A have a few more stories from after this, which were even more fun, but we haven't seen eachother much this year, what with work and different schedules and all that but I hope one day we'll get back on track.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back