• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dubcon sex in tickling material

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Just doing a little bit of research for a possible project in the future. I'd actually like to set up a poll here, but not sure how.

At any rate, I want to try and gauge peoples thoughts on dubcon content. For those who don't know, Dubcon is short for Dubious Consent. It's a very common theme for hentai movies/manga/games. Essentially it is sex, usually coerced or physically forced, most commonly with women, though sometimes with men as well. What makes dubcon different then straight up rape, is that usually the character ends up enjoying on some level, despite being against the sex. Now, sometimes the chars end up loving it, period. They resist, at first, but by the end they have enjoyed the experience, and sometimes actually fall for the offender. Experiencing multiple mind-shattering orgasms usually help with this. Even if they aren't happy about the experience, or with the person afterward, the experience is usually shrugged off, lacking any of the physical or emotional damage that such events would cause most people. Sometimes, things even get reversed, and I always liked these situations the best as a rule. Ie, a woman who loses everything at the gambling house is made to pay off her debts with her body by the group of men there. Twenty pages later, her friend goes in to check on her, and all of the men are completely splayed out, and the woman is trying to force one of the men to get hard again so she can go again. Another one involved a woman summoning some sort of large, beholder like creature, (think a floating orb with an eye and mouth) and multiple tentacles, that goes on to violate her. End of the comic, and you have the woman wearing a fancy dress, introducing the creature (wearing a little bow tie) to her parents as her fiancé. Obviously, like most things, there are degrees.

Now, as we all know, much of our tickling fiction is usually non-con, with some dubcon mixed in, and a sprinkling of consensual tickling. Obviously, non-con tickling and non-con sex are not the same thing. That said though, you could argue they are in the same ballpark, or at least non-con tickling is somewhere in the parking lot (probably grilling up some burgers and drinking a Coors).

So, what are your thoughts?

I have to admit I was not familiar with the term before you mentioned it. That said, you're describing an anime/manga/cartoon based fantasy. To me that stuff is very much removed from reality, covering scenario's that will never happen, and is purely fantasy.
As a result I really don't have a problem with it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
My stance on fiction is always that, well, it's fiction. That is, it's not real, so it doesn't really matter what it is, it shouldn't be condemned.

That said, this community has a problem telling fiction from reality so depending on the purpose and the focus of the content you plan on making, it may require some extra care in the handling of the subject matter lest some people get very stupid ideas.

If you're asking if I consider it acceptable, then yeah, fiction and fantasy should be able to go most anywhere. If you're asking about my personal interest, sometimes it sparks something good in my imagination and sometimes not. This is really a case-by-case situation, as the artist/producer/etc and the very specific tone of the unique works can vary wildly from each other. I'll just add that, while I'm personally not a big "warn for every trigger" or "protect my feelings" kind of guy, it might be good to label or tag them in some way that allows someone to decide whether they want to engage with content of that nature.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back