• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dude..I havnt posted here in forever..

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
How is everyone doing? I've turned into a lurker now! I feel bad! I usually either dont have time to post, or have nothing to say! lol!

Hello to all who know me and hello double to all those who dont. hehe. Everyone fill me in on what's new!

As for me, I've been busy with school and working. I FINALLY got a job on campus as well as a summer job! I will be working at Cedar Point for the summer from May10 to August 31. Maybe I'll see some of you there 😉 Well I'm gonna go shower and go to bed. Been a bit under the weather and Dayquil makes me feel as if I have a hangover. lol. Hope to see some responses when I come back! Luv you all!

IL2BT

Welcome back!

I'm pretty new here, so I never got to meet you... but hi! I'm working on taking over this place. 😛

Now wait wait wait wait wait wait wait....wait....wait.........wait...

ok.....so now I have another person's name to remember?

Well alright...but don't dissappear now, we can't go searching for you people everyday now. So welcome back...or hi...whatever...

(Timewarp: The commits you love to go wtf for).

Welcome back! 😍 I'm glad that things are going well for you, and I hope that you can visit here often and liven things up 🙂

Nice to meet you. Glad to hear that all is going well for you. So if we go by Cedar Point and hear laughter we'll know you're working.

How is everyone doing? I've turned into a lurker now! I feel bad! I usually either dont have time to post, or have nothing to say! lol!

Hello to all who know me and hello double to all those who dont. hehe. Everyone fill me in on what's new!

As for me, I've been busy with school and working. I FINALLY got a job on campus as well as a summer job! I will be working at Cedar Point for the summer from May10 to August 31. Maybe I'll see some of you there 😉 Well I'm gonna go shower and go to bed. Been a bit under the weather and Dayquil makes me feel as if I have a hangover. lol. Hope to see some responses when I come back! Luv you all!

IL2BT
Hey, welcome back. It's been a long time without to hear you, i hope than all your things are ok and i wish that you get some tickling experience on campus 😉🙂.

Meh, don't worry about it, it's just one of those things that happens. You don't always have time for internet and such when you've got alot of work and such going on.

I don't believe we've ever met, but I can see where you're coming from since I have kinda become more of a lurker myself in the last so-and-so-many months. Still though, post when ya can if you feel like and and don't worry too much about what you wanna say (God knows I don't 😛).

Little Sister!!! How I've missed you!!!

Cedar Point...that sounds familiar...is that within reasonable driving distance from Pittsburgh??? (I swear I heard about that place from a bunch of my classmates!!!)

If it is, I'll have to make it out there sometime this summer!!! THAT would be tremendous!!!

I'm glad all is well with you, darlin! I can completely relate to not being around here as much as you'd like--school/work/life have that effect on things...but no worries--you're still our resident string queen!!! 😀 😀 😀

Love you tons--keep up the good work at school, little sis! I'm so proud of you!!!

Thanks all for replying! I'll try my best to post more! promise!

Hey VAL!! Where are you on YIM? HEY HD!!

HEEEY SIIIIS!! 😀 Cedar Point is located in Sandusky, Ohio. It's an amusement park. I will be working as a games/arcade host Let me know if you swing by! 🙂

I'm sleepy.. Need sleep..must go now.. nite nite.

Welcome back to the neighborhood, little lady....

:::turns on the Bond CD's so you feel back at home:::

Aww thanks hawk! hehe..too bad I dont listen to bond as much since they're mia at the mo..and have been for over a year..hmmm

so my new loves are Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor a.k.a Xena: The Warrior Princess and her "buddy" Gabrielle. 😀

thanks hatake! nice meeting you!

Hey is Ness still around? havnt seen her in a bit...

So all of you have replied and yet no one has told me about themselves and whats new! grr! Do so or I shall wreak havoc upon you w/ incessant poking!

Ness hasn't been around much lately 🙁 There's nothing new with me except that my work hours are somewhat later, but if you're an early riser we might be able to connect on IM around 7-8 am your time.

So all of you have replied and yet no one has told me about themselves and whats new! grr! Do so or I shall wreak havoc upon you w/ incessant poking!

First thing to know about me is you wouldn't know what you'd unleash with that last part. 😛

I'm 24... aspiring filmmaker with some college shorts under my belt... almost finished editing my first script down to shootable length. The other thing I like to do with my fingers is play the keyboard... I've done the music for my films and a couple others.

Those are pretty much the broad strokes. 😛

OMFG! IL2B!

Haven't seen you around here in ... well, ages! XD

(Sorry I only just noticed this thread. 🙁)

Hey BB hun! *hugs Budweiser but keeps an eye out for those tickling fingers..*

Thank you bran for that cute brief intro about urself. And you might wanna watch out...I find that making guys react to me tickling them can be cute, funny and sexy all in one..

you were warned 😉

And VAL...Gosh no I'm not up that early!! earliest I get up during the week is Thurs only cuz I have biology lab at 9 so I get up at like 8:30. Other than that I dont rise until about 11:30/12pm everyday. This will be my last semester doing that cuz I'll have two jobs in the fall. So I'll have to get up earlier. but oh well.. I guess we're gonna have to chat through here...just promise you dont ask to meet me in person or my shoe size or ask me to cyber...lol 😉

Thank you bran for that cute brief intro about urself. And you might wanna watch out...I find that making guys react to me tickling them can be cute, funny and sexy all in one..

you were warned 😉

Oh, well now you're just conceited. *poke*

I guess we're gonna have to chat through here...just promise you dont ask to meet me in person or my shoe size or ask me to cyber...lol 😉
LOL 😀

I'll let you know if I'll be online any evenings; it's possible that I might be free on occasional weeknights around 10 PM your time 🙂

Welcome home m'lady:super_hap

Cedar Point kicks ass, I should try to go this summer as I havent been there in a while

IL2BT

Ah, good old Cedar Point...home of the uber-extreme Mine Car Ride: 5 Gs of total non-stop action.

A lot of us seem to live in the same state. Weird.

Last edited:
I actually live in Michigan but will be traveling and living in the housing there for the summer.

To Brad; *squirms a bit* dohoohnt do that! and I'm not conceited! Ask val! and anyone else who knows me. I think I'm a very nice person unless ur trying to talk to me through IM and ur tryin to cyber or ask very personal things about me w/o even saying so much as "hi"...that annoys me

I just like being a tease 😉

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back