• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dude, What's With You and Tickling My Feet?

Tickle-ist1

One random evening my buddy and I went over to this girl's house where she had a couple friends over. As I walked up the stairs I found one of the floor, one in a chair and one sitting Indian style on the couch. Seeing that the last place to sit was next to the girl on the couch, I walked over and sat beside her.
"You mind if I sit here?" I asked, smiling.
"No, go right ahead," she replied. As I sat down I began to notice her features, for I had not seen this chick before. She had dirty blond hair and a face that resembled Beverly Mitchell, you know that girl off of 7th Heaven? She was wearing a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans, but what caught my fancy was that she had some pretty nice feet which, from what I assumed, were a size 8, and not narrow but not wide. So I was talking to this girl as the others were watching a movie when I saw the chance to strike. Since she was sitting Indian style she was kinda like sitting on her feet, until she repositioned herself so that her left foot was sticking out, the foot closest to me. When her attention turned toward the movie I ran my index finger down sole and she quickly jerked away, turning back to me and giving me a "What the hell was that for?" look. This went on a couple more times throughout the movie when I finally asked for her number "So I could text message her and not interrupt anyone's movie watching." This texting conversation when like this:

"You're pretty ticklish on your feet."
"Yes I am. haha"
"How ticklish on your feet are you?"
"Um... pretty ticklish."
"How long can you stand being tickled on your feet?"
" I don't know."
" Wanna find out?"
" Yeah, meet me outside in a few minutes."

And with that she left, and I was like "Sweet!" I followed her outside where she was sitting on the curb. I sat beside her and said,"Alright, let me see your feet."
"Dude, What's With You and Tickling My Feet?" she asked, putting them in my lap.
"I don't know, you wanted to come out here." And with that tickled her feet for a few minutes. They're weren't that ticklish, and she gave me a few hearty laughs and moved her feet a bit. But the point was that I could add another tally on the feet tickling board. It kinda ended with that, we went back inside and I made no more tickling advances, but I think that was enough for the night. I'm out, readers, see ya

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back