• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dungeons and Dragons Interest?

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Myself and a few others in the chatroom were talking about the possibility of a chatroom-based Dungeons and Dragons game, possibly even a weekly/repeat thing. I mentioned that we might want to wait until we get the ability to make individual rooms back so that we're not hogging the room every so often x)

I know that some of the others that were talking are somewhat into it and have experienced--myself (and Senshi, who says he's totally up for it too) have nothing more than a cursory knowledge but are very interested. So sound off if you're interested, pitch in ideas, pitch questions, etc!

Also, Senshi gave the idea of making it a thread rather than a live chatroom thing, even if only until the chatroom gets fixed, so wanted to bring that up to see what ya'll think.

~K

I'm definitely down lol. So I suggested in the chat the idea of an episodic game with a rotating DM so no one feels like they're left out from playing. That is one idea. Another thing we might consider is something I've started doing with my players. We sit down and create the world together and then I build an adventure inside of it. This does some interesting things: One, it gives players an added investment in saving their creation, and just what happens to it in general, two, it fosters feelings of inclusion in the process, so they dont feel like I'm just sweeping them along for a ride and finally it takes some of the pressure off of me because I'm actually shit at naming things.

Last edited:
never had a chance to really play that game, been invited to but can't cuz of work and school schedules. would of loved to though

Why not go the full mile 'n whip up something compatible with a site like Roll20.net? The chatroom's fairly limited here, though in our previous version of AddonChat, mods had the ability to roll random numbers between 1 and n. Unless y'all are mainly interested in the roleplay aspect, I highly recommend a virtual tabletop site, and find a creative way of integrating tickling into the mechanics of something like DnD. I'd love to help! :happy:

Also, it's worth mentioning that GrayJester once had/has a fairly well-devised system developed for tickle-centric tabletop roleplaying, based on a variant from DnD (Pathfinder I think it was?) - pretty much set to go, had we had more interest back then. Take a look! http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=72081

I've played around with roll20 a bit, and I liked what I saw for the most part. But I don't know that much about it

I'm down.

I've never played something like DnD before, but I must admit, it does peak my interest.

Whatever you guys decide to do, just let me know.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back