• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eagles

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the injured eagles got home field advantage again this year and they are going to play to win now no matter how many injuries. they got the great shadow of verteran's stadium looking over and smiling at them as the fly eagles fly on the road to victory.

J Unit said:
E A G L E S!!!!! Eagles!!!!!! Yeah Philly Fans!

I can't wait to hear deuce chants in houston like they heard in miami and washington

well u gonna have to wait because this year is all about the COWBOYS!!! deuce staley aint even the best runnin back they have...they sure as hell ownt be chantin his name

Please, what are the Cowboys gonna do? Bend over for Carolina to beat it what Dallas is gonna do.

Gotta luv da Birds, but that defense is playing with smoke and mirrors. Who would have thought that it would be THAT side of the ball we'ld have to worry about! If they get to Houston Jimmy Johnson IS God.

i am not too worrried about the birds. the reason is for year the defense carried this team to the playoff glory. now it is carried o nthe offense and the offense is a high scoring ball moving machine. so what that westbrook out. he injued alot. we got duce, chad lewis, freddie mitchell, thrash, and others who will step up brother. i can guareentee you that. the other reason i am not worried is the guys left on defense do not give up. guys like dawkins make sure the defense holds togehter. we do not need hugh douglass as much as i thought we did and what in the blue hell is trotter doing these days besdies stinking up washington anyway/ The eagles will make our hearts race but in the end they will win it all when they beat kansas city and reid proves he is up there as a all time eagles coach with buddy ryan and dick vermill

God I hope you're right!!!! All I ask before my time is up is to see them win 1 Super Bowl. I don't think that's asking TOO MUCH!!!!

u people stop dreamin...dallas WILL beat the panthers as they did in november when they shut em down....if they dont make to the superbowl it will be st. louis...we all know the eagles aint winnin a superbowl...oh yeah by the way the cowboys did beat philly this year 2 so it aint like they have no edge over them...theyll be in the game all day if we play philly

I care not ONE iota about what a cowboys fan from DC has to say. It's just a shame that your REAL team is SOOOOOOOO bad that you feel it neccessary to latch onto one that 1500 miles from your home! Please remember to apologize when your (team?) is cast assunder. Perhaps tomorrow!

canine277 said:
I care not ONE iota about what a cowboys fan from DC has to say. It's just a shame that your REAL team is SOOOOOOOO bad that you feel it neccessary to latch onto one that 1500 miles from your home! Please remember to apologize when your (team?) is cast assunder. Perhaps tomorrow!

i agree that i want to see a parade down broad street once in my life and this may be the year. as a eagle fan my first goal is to see cowboys go down, then win superbowl. seeing cowboys in bad shape is real good. the cowboys are nothing but drug addicts and crimmals. just look at cowboy legend irvin! that all i got to say brother.

go eagles. screw the cowboys and if you is from d.c. then tell synder to start better using the talent on the team. you guys got a great qb in that tim kid and got great receivers. why you can't win is beyond me.

if im correct michale irvin is retired why are u still on him? whens the last time philly had a reciever headed to the hall of fame? name one person on our team that is a crimianl or does drugs...u like seeing dallas in bad shape well get ready 4 somethin because the boys r comin back...i dont give a fuck about no redskins...i grew up in dallas and moved here, ever thought of that? and no one from philly should be callin someone esle a crimianl when it aint nothin but some stupid ass mothafuckers up there..and thats all i gotta say about that

wow dallas really took it to the panthers..ahahahahhahahaha its now green bay and philly. carolina and stl..as for the afc i dont remember the matchup cause my dolphins once again arent in the playoffs..I am a fan of ohio state (hence im from ohio) but isnt terry glenn ,our former wide reciever, getting messed up with some drugs. he must hang out with ur boy micheal irvan too much..or maybe too little since they havent been back to teh superbowl since they all where caught with either crack or weed.. later

~Jeff

if terry glenn did drugs with new england or green bay then thats in the past...he aint done none of that shit in dallas or the big tuna would have kicked him off...and if im correct michael irvin has more superbowl rings on his hand than a lot of nfl teams...and fuckin miami and philly havent been to the superbowl in fuckin 20 year, carolina int never been and they aint this year, and green bay been to one back in 97 and lost the shit so i dont know what the fuck u talkin about...and aint no team in ohio makin to the superbowl in the next 30 yrs..by then dallas will have been won 5 more superbowls...COWBOYS in 04-05

Last edited:
tickler9653 said:
if terry glenn did drugs with new england or green bay then thats in the past...he aint done none of that shit in dallas or the big tuna would have kicked him off...and if im correct michael irvin has more superbowl rings on his hand than a lot of nfl teams...and fuckin miami and philly havent been to the superbowl in fuckin 20 year, carolina int never been and they aint this year, and green bay been to one back in 97 and lost the shit so i dont know what the fuck u talkin about...and aint no team in ohio makin to the superbowl in the next 30 yrs..by then dallas will have been won 5 more superbowls...COWBOYS in 04-05

Cowboys are in the same boat as miami...no quarterback..and when wandstandts finally gets fired miami will be back in it..as with ohio teams makin it to the superbowl im with ya there..at least 30yrs...i mean the cleveland clowns and the queen city kitties wont be much of any football team in the near future. as for the cowboys they may make it back into the playoffs next yr as for the superbowl, well its way to early to tell cause anything can happen..just look at tampa and oakland and look at em this yr..tampa has just plain out issues and oakland almost all there offense and some defense are already recieving medicare and social security..~Jeff

ok as for green bay since u know everything..in 97 i beleive they won the bowl with favre at the helm vs new england. and in 98 they lost to..i beleive it was elway and his crew. but hey what do us nfl fans know. the cowboy fans dont need us.they already know it all ~jeff

COWBOYS 04-05?....yeah I say about maybe ooooooooooh 4 to 5 wins sounds like the state dem Cowgirls are in for next season. Just watch for Da Eagles to win yet another NFC East title.

J Unit said:
COWBOYS 04-05?....yeah I say about maybe ooooooooooh 4 to 5 wins sounds like the state dem Cowgirls are in for next season. Just watch for Da Eagles to win yet another NFC East title.

cowboy suck

dallas is goin to be better next season...we went 10-6 this year with the BEST defense and a ok offense...we may get corey dillon, and maybe even kurt warner are offense will be on point...plus gettin a pass rusher theyll be unstoppable...philly may make it to the superbowl IF they get pass green bay and carolina...if they do theyll lose to new england or indy...and they can win the nfc east title again next year but it wont matter because dallas is gonna be whippin some ass...dallas done had 2 good consecutive offseasons and we comin up to a third...as 4 navel just shut the fuck up...dont matter when green bay went they beat new england and lose to denver...dallas won more superbowls in the 90's than green bay ever won period...DALLAS IN 04-05

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back