• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Ear tickling, erotic or not?

stdave1

TMF Poster
I have never had this done to me but I hear that if you flick your tongue very gentlely in a person's ear that it can be more erotic as well as ticklish. Any thoughts on this?

I think so, but I can't remember. Let me check my diaries. (Hmmm...where's the volume from the 70's?)

stdave said:
I have never had this done to me but I hear that if you flick your tongue very gentlely in a person's ear that it can be more erotic as well as ticklish. Any thoughts on this?

Actually, the ears can be a very erogenous place, with careful studied manipulation.

Its the same with the feet and neck, if you're touching the right areas a certain way.

Its all a matter of taping into the pleasure centers, really. In cases where its not, then obviously the person would be turned on by that anyways or its a sensitive area.

It can very much be an erotic tickling spot. It's one of those spots that when touched correctly can produce that incredible sensation that lies between a tickle and a light caress. What usually sets me off with my girlfriend is either the tongue in the crevice, or nails along the curvature of the outer ear. She's also incredibly ticklish along the ear as well. It's a regular component of tickling and the erotic for us.

For a great example, 40 Female Fingers from Real Tickling/TC (I don't know what clip number it is, I only have the vhs from their previous era) - one of the girls is tickled all over her ears with fingers and tongues.

Hungarian2 said:
I tickle my dogs ears; thats ok, right?

I don't see why not. A dog will let you know if it doesn't like the way you're petting it.

Around my ears a neck, i am extremely ticklish, and less a little tongue flick in the ear feels extremely good for some people, but not for others. It's a bit hit and miss XD

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back