• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Early Drawing Practice (m/m)

Cherry_Gum

I have not attempted to draw anything in a long time. It is a hobby that I am interested in picking up, though. I know there are a lot of talented artists here, so maybe I will learn something through observation. I am still picking up very basic things, like shading and proportion. This is just an early attempt at sketching something for practice.

You could have given this poor guy in that bathing cap some eyes oder closed eyelids :-D

Getting proportion right is a big deal, and in my case, at least, a big morale-booster. Getting perspective right is important as well.

My advice:

1. Keep practicing.
2. Be sure to put the eyes in the middle of the head. It's a common mistake to put them too high.
3. Keep practicing.
4. Check out various free and cheap how-to resources. If you like printed books, I recommend Jack Hamm's Drawing the Head and Figure
5. Keep practicing.
6. I've attached a couple of quick "cheat sheets" for proportions.
7. Did I mention "keep practicing"? 🙂

Attachments

• head_n_eyes.jpg
    head_n_eyes.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1
  • proportions cheat-sheet01.png
    proportions cheat-sheet01.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 1
  • proportions cheat-sheet02.png
    proportions cheat-sheet02.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back