• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ebay question

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother has been noticeing a ton more tickle videos on ebay lately. earlier today there were over 30 videos. are these for real? this is so great if these are for real, but what the hollywood brother do not understnad is why now all the sudden is tickling videos so much sales on www.ebay.com?

Last edited:
Maybe one "rumor" was introduced, telling that "Tickling videos in ebay" in several public places, such as forums (like this) and after some time, more and more people is taking it seriously (for to get money). Well, that is a possible idea.

it is a possiblility. all the hollywood brother knows is the whole paradise video catalog seemed to be on there by a brand new ebay member last week and now the whole catalog is on there again at www.ebay.com under a different user name

If you can sell it, it'll show up on eBay. Britney Spears old chewing gum for instance....

The hollywood brother is just wondering if there is some type of tickle fraud. the hollywood brother was just on www.ebay.com today and noticed that some seller had a ton of paradise video auctions that were private. It makes me wonder since this seller do not take paypal, if someone is trying to milk hard earned legit money out of the good tickle folks here at this great forum.

I think they keep it private so you can bid on something that others may view as kinky or worse without worries. You know, for all the "respectable" eBay shoppers or whatever. It's your privacy that's being protected.

And if you get scammed by sending check or money order, what's the most you'll lose? 15, 20 bucks? At least you know they can't just hack into your PayPal account and clean you out. I know it says it's secure and all but nothing is 100% hack proof.

that is a good point aobut not getting into credit cards or paypal. I won two auctions that had different sellers name, yet noth want the check or money order to go to same address. What is interesting to the hollywood brother is that one of the sller names has numerous good feedback and the other seller name has zero feedback. The hollywood brother do not know if it a scam or the seller isa business trying to generate more income by using different seller id names on www.ebay.com

since the hollywood brother has won two recent auctions, the hollywood brother is paying by money order to make sure there is no access to paypal, credit card or checking account.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back