• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ecw ppv

AphxA1

TMF Master
Last night was the greatest wrestling ppv that I have seen in awhile. The ecw one night stand ppv was simply a blast. Every match was pure entertainment. All the out of character microphone shots were hilarious. I wont say anything to ruin it, but if you havent seen it, try to catch it, its the best money you will ever spend on a ppv.

I saw it last night...fuckin' awesome! What a show! Wish vince would bring ECW back...but i highly doubt that will happen. Besides most those guys i see every other month wrestle locally on LI right by me....a small wrestling organization mick foley co owns.Ball Mahoney..Axel Rotton..Sandman..Steve Corino..the late Chris Candito,,afew others all wrestle here anyway...but what a show last night! Can't wait for the DVD to come out

The best part of that event was no storylines. They didn't have to worry about hitting certain spots to lead into the next show. It was just good wrestlers working through good matches.

Even if they kill ECW, I would like to see one PPV per year were they just make some good matchups and let them at it. No buildup at all.

the hollywood brother thinks the dvd be be out very soon for 20.00 if you got www.bestbuy.com they already have a listing for it

I heard super crazy was lookin kinda fat

I refuse to give any money to Vince being the manipulative prick he is, so i will pirate it eventually. Ecw is not back or lives, it died when vince monopolized wrestling. ECW wasnt just wrestling, it was a symbol of the struggle of a small company against all the odds.

I still hold on to my memory of bein at every chicago ecw show, new jack slippin and almost killin himself to shake my hand by a wet guardrail and marking our for rhino durin his debut against Christopher daniels(CURRY MAN IS ICHIBAN!)

I doubt anything will ever be as good as ECW circa 1994-1999,but One Night Stand was still better than 99% of what's been coming out of WWE recently.

As a sidenote,RVD's promo was probably the best I've seen him give in his entire career.

ONE NIGHT STAND WAS 110% better than any ppv vince has put out in the last 20 yrs!

ok...the last 16 years...wrestlmania 1-5 were pretty good

but that was a looong time ago and he's destroyed it all since

I dunno, WM 8 was pretty amazing(i believe that was warrior\hogan) I mean, you had the 2 largest Faces in the business goin at each other.

I was always fond of the Heenan WWF days, esp when he did the rumbles
Heenan-if you cant say it right, take a hike!
Monsoon-Im outta here
Heenan-No wait a minute! I gotta ask you a few more questions!

also my fave
:::screaming:: NO NO! THATS NOT FAIR TO FLAIR!!!! NOOOOOOO

Last edited:
One thing is sure, Vince sure milked this one. I think keeping ECW around as a lingering threat or a proposed threat (ie- another brand war) is better than allowing it die completely. He'll keep it up like this for as long as its convenient.

plus it keeps the smackdown ratings up BAAAAAAAAZING!!!!oh it feels good to take cheap shots at the wwe.

But to marks of wrestling, vince doing this shows he's a genius. Im glad some of the wrestlers didnt whore themselves to wwe and went to Japan,czw and other indy feds

You've got to make do with what you have. But alot of it is Vince's fault.

A Star Wars quote is appropriate just about now in regards to the McMahon family:

"The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."- Princess Leia Organa

yeah but wwe has the talent and vince has the money. I made this same comment in the tmf. The wwe could put on a entertaining show if they wanted too, but with no real competition, vince could care less.

Im glad vince gave creative freedom to paul heyman.

It really boils down to the realism. Think about it. WWE CAN'T be ECW. Not because its not possible or the talent can't go there or doesn't want to or is not willing to.

Its because RAW and Smackdown are shows that are consistant and feature key wrestlers week by week. If wrestling was like ECW you'd have alot more people out and injured and your favorite superstars wouldn't be able to perform consistantly for you or at their best.

This also effects wages, insurance issues and how Vince has to structure that.

ECW works best as a seperate entity.

Last edited:
He doesnt care anymore(if he ever did)

When wcw came and bischoff ran it, it terrified mcmahon because he was no longer #1 for a short while

This is why also that ECW was so amazing, it was made for medium audiences and for those fans. They didnt reply on interviews, tits and ass and cheap endings

Its funny how wcw and wwf both stole ideas\gimmicks\wrestlers from ecw

Foley\rock from one of the wm's was the exact same as douglas vs foley when mikey cracked a chair over his head

Sandman got crucified, steve austin got crucified(and note how these gimmick wrestlers were so closely the same)

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back