• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Editing avi files?

SheDevil1

Lets say I downloaded something and was interested in chopping off parts of it without losing quality. how would I go about doing this? I've tried it so far, with Windows Movie Maker (I know, it's not the best, but it came with the PC. 🙁 ) and yeah....definite quality loss, even with "best quality" checked. Lol can anyone help me out here?

Oh and if this requires me to use software that I would have to buy, not a problem..even if it's expensive, I have my 'ways' 😉

Last edited:
Do your ways include demo versions and key gens by any chance? Bad girl, that's illegal!!

TOTALLY UNRELATED TOPIC...

I use Vegas4 for movie editing which (amazingly enough) has a free funcional demo here: http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/download/step2.asp?DID=531
They make a Vegas 5 but I can't recommend it as I haven't used it...but Vegas 4 even works on my crappy old computer and it's pretty pro grade.
Of course I'm sure you know what to do from there but should you need any additional files that you want to be sure are safe and functional don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks. And no, no demo versions and key gens......I can get full retail versions for free!! Hahahaha.....but thank you again, I'll give Vegas4 a shot. 🙂

I use AVI MPEG ASF WMV splitter to cut my AVIs (look at my Ashlee Simpson one in the clip section soon) a product of that

You might like free, open-source Virtual Dub, www.virtualdub.org It works well for cutting AVI's and even takes video captures. Best of all, it is a standalone .exe which does not require installation, so it will work on almost any Windows-based computer.

I haven't done much work with it myself except for vidcaps, but according to the people I know who use it, there is no discernable quality loss with cutting and splicing operations 🙂

Cool. Thanx, I like the layout so far, but um....I don't know how to cut parts off, and the help file didn't seem to help....think you could help me real quickly? Thanks in advance! Lol I feel stupid. I should be able to figure this out.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back