• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

eeks Bella and Excess ...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i didn't mean you two sucked..i meant something else entirely..but being half asleep it came out wrong..sorry you two if it seemed that way..you should know me by now that i don't attack people usually or call them names or well..

hmm i give you two permission to spank me..as a just punishment and all that..:shock:

that being said..never come online while more than half asleep..one starts stupid threads that one regrets later.....damn you would think i would know better by now..

sorry again Bella and Excess...

Well I didn't take you entirely seriously since it's the internet and such, but still, the fact that you were willing to even say anything, much less a public thread about it, is kinda nice as no one ever apologizes to me over...well anything. :laughing: Don't worry about it with me, I know what being about late at night does to the mind sometimes.

I'll keep that invitation in mind though. :tounge:

you are a gracious gentleman Excess...thank you for accepting..🙂

😱 Melanie.....he does NOT need a bigger ego! 😀 Kidding, he's a good guy....gentleman might be going a bit far though....😉

~K

😱 Melanie.....he does NOT need a bigger ego! 😀 Kidding, he's a good guy....gentleman might be going a bit far though....😉

~K
Gentleman would be going WAY too far. :laughing:

I still like being called such though. :super_hap NP.

I missed something here, and am being super nosey. What happened, please? XD

i said something sucked...but because those two had replied right before that post..and i had used the word you...like you suck..they thought i meant them probably..as who wouldn't..but it wasn't meant that way..

but i always apologize if i've offended anyone so this is the result..

Ooh, okay, thanks.

By the way, as I say to everyone I meet, if I get too nosey just tell me - people do all the time and I don't take it badly. 😛

i didn't mean you two sucked..i meant something else entirely..but being half asleep it came out wrong..sorry you two if it seemed that way..you should know me by now that i don't attack people usually or call them names or well..

hmm i give you two permission to spank me..as a just punishment and all that..:shock:

that being said..never come online while more than half asleep..one starts stupid threads that one regrets later.....damn you would think i would know better by now..

sorry again Bella and Excess...

Ah, è nulla, amica. But a spanking... I'll get my flog.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back