• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Egyptian Afterlife Tickling

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
This idea has been forming in my mind last week (so I made a little sketch), but it was only in the past weekend that I decided to finish it. Being a lover of tickling/mummification bondage pics, I thought I'd be interesting to trace this back to the roots: ancient egypt.
What did those farao's and queens think? that their mummy bandages would just come off in the afterlife? guess again!
This way the gods can have a bit of fun with this princess...
...For all eternity! Mwahahahaha!! 😀

Attachments

• egyptsketch.jpg
    egyptsketch.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 1,102
  • egypt_lr.jpg
    egypt_lr.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 3,620
This picture works so well as a whole! The composition, nicely blended colors and lighting are perfectly executed! And the concept is so keen! Literal mummification! Using the cloth wrapping to bind the toes is an inspired device. And you can always depend on Horus to have a feather handy. Never trust a hawk god!

Also very nice to have the concept sketch. Tyklfynd is very good about displaying work-in-progress material too, and it's always appreciated.

Last edited:
A superb idea for a superb pic! Mind you, the colouring reminds me as how muched I sucked so bad with pastels compared to other people.

tickled to the after life... at least she had a laugh before passing. 😛

Great pic, seems like I once again met someone to be jealous of for being a much better artist than I'll ever be. :happy:

Last edited:
Amazing work!
If it wasn't enough with the outer space themes now you're also handling ancient Egypt, too!
Fantastic things !
Your work is in great taste (No unnecessary nudity) and the backgrounds and shapes/ body proportions are way cool!
Congrats!

Outstanding painting Scavenger! I love it. 😀

Great pic! I mean that.Youre very good.More please.

yea thats a great concept, all those princess's being sent to the other side already helpless
for the tickling

The drawing is superb and the idea is legendary. The only thing I can complain about is how there's nothing to complain about :angry

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back