• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Egyptian Woman in Bondage

BlackestLily

3rd Level Green Feather
When you're the Pharaoh, you get anything you want. And I mean anything. Food? Yours. Kingdom? Yours. Linens? Yours. A gorgeous babe bound on your bed to do whatever you please with? Definitely yours.

I considered incorporating tickling into this, but I think there's something to be said for the sexiness of a bound woman who has yet to be touched. It's like a clean slate with possibilities laid out before you. And I think this position lays out some very nice possibilities. 🙂

Feedback welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• egypt_tmf.jpg
    egypt_tmf.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
I considered incorporating tickling into this, but I think there's something to be said for the sexiness of a bound woman who has yet to be touched. It's like a clean slate with possibilities laid out before you. And I think this position lays out some very nice possibilities. 🙂

I like the way you think , lady. :clap:

... & judging by the look on the bound woman's face , I think she likes how you think , too. Seems like she's definitely open to any & all of said possibilities.

There's always a healthy dose of "sexiness" to your drawings. Me likes. 😀

Thanks for sharing , PurrBast.

Wow Purr that's fantastic! You just keep improving your technique with each drawing, its been a pleasure to see how you've progressed over the almost past year. Fantastic work chica.

Excellent work!

This is one of my favorite pieces I have seen you create. 🙂

Thanks for all the feedback! Truly, it does help motivate me to continue onward. If I don't get feedback, I don't feel as though people don't like it. Then I question why I do it! (Which is just no good.)

So thank you very much for taking the time to let me know how you feel, good or bad. It helps me a lot. 🙂

The theme is truly classical! What a sexy and well crafted figure art! :rockon:

Wow complete and utterly amazing

by far the best work ive had the privilege of seein
you truly are an amazing artist

Very nice! Especially am glad that you show how the bonds "dig" a little into the flesh -- a lot of folks overlook that. That's really important to give a sense of softness to the subject... Well done. Keep mindful of how the bonds will themselves give in to the curvature of the body -- where they should curve, and where they should be taut... It'll help give a little more dimension to it. There are a couple of places along the ribcage, I think, where a little more attention to that may help for next time. Also, could be my eyes, but I think there's an incongruence between her right arm's position and that of her right shoulder.

Sooo... She's hot Egyptian royalty bound with the same stuff they use to wrap their dead... But she's only tied with a little of it, so perhaps she's only anticipating le petit mort? 😀 Her face seems to confirm that suspicion. 😉

Lovely work! I like this head and shoulders above the secretaries. Keep it up!

When you're the Pharaoh, you get anything you want. And I mean anything. Food? Yours. Kingdom? Yours. Linens? Yours. A gorgeous babe bound on your bed to do whatever you please with? Definitely yours.

Feedback welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

:yourock:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back