• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

El Gran Juego de la OCA (goat/m feet)

Fantastic. At least (with some help of a friend) I finally did it. It´s really a nice clip. I´m agree with you, the boy is really ticklish and I think he couldn´t stand it a second more (I think, at the end, when the time it´s up, he says "Quítala de ahí" [take it away]).
Thanks a lot for post it.

how do you get this thing to extract? Everytime i try i get an error. SOmething about the file size being wrong.

what program did you use to Split/Join these files? I have a Hache program, but that didn't work. I would like to view these clips or clip, but not sure how. Guidance is appreciated!

You must download the files in the same directory, and then join them with Hacha.

Cool find. Thats an awesome show. 😀

Rattigan said:
You must download the files in the same directory, and then join them with Hacha.

I downloaded the files into the same folder, and tried to join them with Hacha, but it didn't work! What now?

FL Atlanta, 1st see if you downloaded all the clips. If you have, you may need to delete them all and re-download them all again. A forum gliche could have happened during downloading. Make sure they are in the same folder. See if that helps. 😀

rajee said:
FL Atlanta, 1st see if you downloaded all the clips. If you have, you may need to delete them all and re-download them all again. A forum gliche could have happened during downloading. Make sure they are in the same folder. See if that helps. 😀

Downloaded into same folder - DONE!

Deleted Files - DONE!

Redownload files into same folder - DONE!

Join Files - UNABLE TO COMPLETE! Keep getting the same 'Error' message!

What I have found that helps is if the Hacha program, or other program that was used to split the files, is included along with the files.

Also, my folder in which I have saved or downloaded these files into, when opened while attempting to join the files, nothing appears in the folder when I know that the files are there. What is my next step?

Well of course you keep getting the error. Hacha can't read .rar files. I have included a Winzipped winrar program that will allow you to download the hacha parts in your folder. I am sorry I made you re-download the files again. I assumed you had winrar from your reply to Rattigan's post. Reply back if winrar doesn't work. If you get a "Please Register" message just click cancel. It will work after you click cancel.😀

Attachments

I put the .wmv converted 1 mb version in the vidclip forum. 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back