• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric Dreams - Dessert (M/f feet/worship)

Redscript

TMF Expert
Recently a very special person visited me, and we made some great memories. I'll try to recreate them in this series - The Electric Dreams. Love you Princess.

Edit - Special thanks to Kalamos who pointed out the error.

Attachments

• Electric Dreams - Dessert.jpg
    Electric Dreams - Dessert.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 1,239
Last edited:
Stupendous job, Redscript! Like the expression on the good Mistress quite a bit, that I do! Perfect capture of mid-squirm/pre-giggles moment, together with her pose. You do wonders with pencil work, that's for sure! :happy:

Well,
I'm happy you felt so inspired! looking forwards to what you crank out from this.

Loathe to mention that but... am I skipping too much sleep or she's got two left feet...?

At any rate, solid pencil-work, with rich textures and well-defined volumes.

🙂

Last edited:
Nope, I haven't been getting much sleep. Thanks man. I'll redo it asap.

thanks so much, redscript. glad you had the pleasure for such inspiration. i always love your work, and best of luck to ya pal.

Yeah, That's Hot...

Thank you so much, my sweet one--it's more than pleasing to know that you find our activities this inspiring. I find the memories are more than inspiring myself... :evilthoughts: *wickedest grin* What a superb talent you are, in every way--and this one definitely makes me want to get back on the plane immediately.

Soooo, my angel, once you've finished showing these good people all the things that rocked our respective worlds last week, how about showing them what you think might be happening to you when I get back there in a couple months, hmm..? 😉 :evil:

Love you, too, bebe--:hug::inlove:

Mistress Aura 😍

congrats you two! hope you two have a blast we you get together again!

Not a big fan of Chocolate........... but who could resist right? (lol)
Really Good work!
Neato!

Waw.. that' s really a Remarkable piece of work , I really liked the way that you draw Hands and Hair in this one in particular..

My best wishes Sir..

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back