• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elfen Lied. I bet you're all glad I'm sick now... F/F, anime, nudity

Can anyone tell me what the name of the series is? It looks like it's drawn by Ken Akamatsu and co. I'm interested in watching and/or buying it, and no, not because of this tickling scene (though it was cute), thank you for adding it. ^__^

Last edited:
Anita said:
there is a problem with your clips at yahoo.

Bandwidth exceeded, happens daily when a certain amount of MB is downloaded from a Yahoo storage. Trying again tomorrow is the only solution.

Vladislav Dracula said:
Can anyone tell me what the name of the series is? It looks like it's drawn by Ken Akamatsu and co. I'm interested in watching and/or buying it, and no, not because of this tickling scene (though it was cute), thank you for adding it. ^__^
It's called Elfen Lied. The last episode (13) aired in Japan on Friday. I believe and ADV have already snapped it up. If you don't mind loads of violence and blood and flying limbs this show is for you.

Last edited:
Thats an unusual name, is it the original one?

Ah, I'm glad ADV got a hold of it first. They're a good company and alot of good talent work for them. I better get my myself in gear and go for an audition if I want to work there eventually.

As for flying limbs and violence, thats fine. I was just now attracted by the art itself. Thats usually my number one deciding factor next to plot and character depth.

This particular clip is from the TV series. The OAV has the 'better' tickling clip.

Elfen Lied OAV. Only one. That's all there is. Unlicensed and only available as a fansub.

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back