• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elie's ticklish feet restrained with toe cuffs (F/F, Last Laugh Mem preview #4)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's the preview for clip #4 of the "Last Laugh Mem" series. Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

"Still resting on her side, Elie now has her big toes pulled down and to the left with leather toe cuffs, the same that were used on Vynnie a couple scenes ago. Another similarity with Vynnie’s turn in the stocks is that one of Elie’s sneakers hangs from the stocks next to her bare feet. Vynnie is kneeling on the table, overlooking Elie’s helpless feet so she can tickle them from above. She mostly uses her fingers but she adds the electric toothbrush for a couple minutes. I lend a hand at one point, but only for 30 seconds or so."

If you missed the other previews in the Last Laugh Mem series, you can follow these links to the corresponding threads:

Preview 1: www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=42973
Preview 2: www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43020
Preview 3: www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43057

Attachments

Another great clip Francois. I loved the symbolism of Elie's tennis shoe hanging on the stocks like a trophy! I don't know if that is what you intended, but that's is how I saw it!

It was nice to see that you got hands on with this one. I bet you enjoyed it. Next time, tickle her once or twice for me!

Thanks for the clip!

Peace out!

Another great clip Francois. I loved the symbolism of Elie's tennis shoe hanging on the stocks like a trophy! I don't know if that is what you intended, but that's is how I saw it!

Indeed it was. I did it with both models during that shoot. I even used the word "tophies" in one of the clips' description. I also did a couple other times in the past, like with Vickie from Last Laugh Dalet, whose sneakers and socks I hung from the treadmill she was tied to.

It was nice to see that you got hands on with this one. I bet you enjoyed it.

I guess so. But the main reason I like to do some of the tickling myself is because it usually results in increased reactions from the ticklees. I mean, I do enjoy tickling and all, but I tend to be more comfortable letting the models take care of it. It is a form of physical contact, after all, and I don't want to go too far with the models, especially since we're basically strangers. It also frees me to operate the camcorder in a more dynamic way.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llmem_sample14.jpg
    llmem_sample14.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 31
  • llmem_sample15.jpg
    llmem_sample15.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 36
  • llmem_sample16.jpg
    llmem_sample16.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
  • llmem_sample17.jpg
    llmem_sample17.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 31
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back