• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elie's vulnerable upper body (F/F, Last Laugh Mem preview #5)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #5 of the "Last Laugh Mem" series. Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

"Preparing Elie for this upper body tickling scene was very easy. All we did was add a cuff above her left elbow and tied it over her. This totally exposes her left flank and armpit. I’m happy to say that this neat little variation was the models’ idea. It’s always nice when models contribute in this way. Naturally, Vynnie mostly concentrates on Elie’s left side. But she also reaches under her to get her right side too from time to time. She asks her to say that she likes being tickled and to beg for more. The answers she gets are contradictory at best. I contribute for a bit more than half a minute by adding some foot tickling to Elie’s ordeal."

Attachments

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llmem_sample18.jpg
    llmem_sample18.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
  • llmem_sample19.jpg
    llmem_sample19.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
  • llmem_sample20.jpg
    llmem_sample20.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 14
  • llmem_sample21.jpg
    llmem_sample21.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 23
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back