• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elven Torture - 3 Pics - */F Feet - [A teaser!]

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Ok guys, I can't choose myself, so I'll just let ppl do.

Back in 1998, when TMF was young and TT wasn't yet, I did three tickling pics - for the sake of it.

I never had any chance to show them: I had no server to host them on, and making a tickling site for only 3 pics made little sense for me.

So they stayed on my puter for a long while. Until now.

They are pencil drawings, and - technically - I've outgrown them. Yet you might appreciate their "freshness", since I did them when I had just discovered about tickling sites at all!

What am I asking of you?

I'd rather not "waste" their novelty by posting the whole bunch together. I'm giving out smaller demo versions, instead.

So I'd like you to follow this link and post your preference over TT in a poll.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=8054

You vote for your favourite one. I'll post them accordingly.
Hope you'll bear with my playful nature and appreciate my pics all the same. 😀 😀 😀

Reg's!

Last edited:
I saw this on TickleTheater first, but I'll respond to it here I guess. All things considered, these are really good pictures. I don't see why a poll is necessary, unless you insist we humor you. 😀

Ahh. For me it's a toss-up between one and two. Number one has a lighthearted playful quality to it. Number has two full figures and the dynamic between them makes it more interesting visually. I'm dying to see the full versions when you post 'em because they look like darn good pictures with a wealth of detail. I tried to vote in the poll, but for some reason the poll result thing just keeps locking up on me this morning. Maybe the server is too busy. Assuming it didn't go through I votes absentee for number two as well. 😎

-> DJ

Oh! Yeah, make me laugh... 😀 😀 😀

No, really, I had those pics lying around, and I tried to make pic-posting a bit more thrilling for me and you alike.

Besides, I just like response, so a poll made sense to me. 😀

-> DV

Yeah, I think the third elven lass looks a bit too "asian"...
And of course is just a partial sketch - while the others are complete scenes.
Tnx for expressing your mind. 🙂

-> FF

TT server has been something of a b*tch lately. Comes with system migration, I can only suppose. Well, since it hosts my pics, I can't really complain! 😀 😀 😀

The fun fact about these pics, is they date back to 1998! And I've done nothing like them for a loooong while. My next tk pic dated around dec 2003. 😀

Since I find them "outdated" I wanted to gauge ppl's reaction before posting them full size.

What's even funnier is somebody didn't even know I use to draw! 😀 😀 😀

Oh well, I'll make up something, a token of some kind, for the winning voter. 😉

Reg's.

I guess then I like the last one best. 🙂 The TickleTheater has been going up and down since the move, so I may or may not be able to vote and have it go through.

Celtic_Emperor said:
I guess then I like the last one best. 🙂 The TickleTheater has been going up and down since the move, so I may or may not be able to vote and have it go through.

Yeah, I suspect server migration isn't over yet...
We'll heard more about it.

[Third one! The sole pic! Makes sense, and means much, since you do a lot of foot art. But I think I did it before watching yours. Mmm... Who was here yet in 1998?]

Reg's.

The server migration was starting to frustrate me because I had been trying to post several times and each time it didn't go through because the server was too busy. Fortunately they all went through, eventually.

I got here in what 2002 it says, but I discovered the tickling community in late 2001. I'm a late bloomer, I guess. 😛

Celtic_Emperor said:
I got here in what 2002 it says, but I discovered the tickling community in late 2001. I'm a late bloomer, I guess. 😛

Late bloomer? I don't even know how old you are.
[Yes, diplomacy is for sissies in my book. 😀 😀 😀 ]

Reg's.

I'm 21. Will be 22 in August. Might I ask how old you are, dead skeleton? (And I mean when you were alive, don't tack on the afterlife. 😛 )

Afterlife? Beforedeath? Death...? Life...?

Aye! Life! I should get a life, sooner or later...

No, really, get MY life back.

Now, I really need a necromancer here.

Or at least a decent caretaker...

[About age issue, I PMed you. 😉 ]

Reg's.

Someone, please help this man..err skeleton!

*goes to check his e-mails*

I kinda like the third one, bucking the trend here. They're all good nevertheless! So you drew these in 1998? Christ, I didn't even draw that good at that time! I only starting drawing better then!

If you think thats something I didn't pick up drawing anime-style until late 2000/2001. I have a lot of catching up to do. He has an excuse, I don't. I've got more skill and talent then I have experience, and I'm still trying to even that out.

Damn you Kalamos! Its all your fault! (I don't know why, but it must be somehow!) 😛

Well, guys, I cheat a bit.

I was over 21 back then, and I'm under 30 now.

So you have time to catch up quite easily.
My only advice is experimenting as much as you can: techniques, subjects, scenes, chars.

Really, if you keep drawing, the limit is the sky.

I've been doing monochrome for a life. Then, dec 2003, I once again tried PSP colouring, and tadaa, I finally got it. I could colour, at last. 😀

Since you all sport good talents, enthusiasm and a personal style, I'm sure your art will reward you a lot. 🙂

So, best luck!

Thanks for the encouragement. 🙂

I'm already using Paintshop Pro 7, and I'm hoping that my next update will include at least one CG picture (which will be my first completely one, so I'm excited about it).

I'm waiting for my artwork from you though. Its not enough. What do I have to do, get all overseer on you?!

:whip: Draw faster you rotting, maggot ridden corpse! Faster! :whip:

😀

Celtic_Emperor said:
Thanks for the encouragement. 🙂
:whip: Draw faster you rotting, maggot ridden corpse! Faster! :whip:
😀

Ah! That's what I get for being nice. Whip lashes... 😉

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while for my newer pics.

Reg's.

How much longer? It had better not be much more, lest my whip find your backside! :whip: 😀

Celtic_Emperor said:
How much longer? It had better not be much more, lest my whip find your backside! :whip: 😀

Be a good boy, Damien. 😉

Si Kalamos!...we need more artwork from you. I'm afraid being dead is no excuse. We wouldn't want to have to kick you out of Foot Fetish Heaven. 😀

Presto.jpg

So, does anyone but me like the first one best? (I tried to see the poll, but it won't open... server busy.)

Si Kalamos!...we need more artwork from you. I'm afraid being dead is no excuse. We wouldn't want to have to kick you out of Foot Fetish Heaven. 😀

Oh gee, that was... what's more than hilarious?

Ah... well. Great. If I knew the meaning of speechless, well, so I would be. 😀 😀 😀

[Besides... I'll be drawing a personal "living" avatar character someday. 😉 ]

Reg's and ... well, you guess it: tnx. 😉
And mind your back, sir. 😉

I liked them all equally, but I chose 3 because of the pose and perspective.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back