• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elves at Play (F/F/F)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
"No way!!" Fellara shouted as she appeared in the tiny clearing between two ancient trees. Right behind her followed Callonde with an evil grin.

The older elf growled at her young cousin as she dove forward, "You better believe it!" The two went down, rolling across the grass. Fellara's feet ended up in Callonde's grasp, so she pulled one of the little elf's big boots off and tossed it away. Right then. Seralde ran into the glade and tripped, falling right into the midst of her friends.

"Aah!!" She shouted as Fellara grabbed her sides, going after her waist and ribs. "Noohohohoho!"

Unable to fight off Fellara, Seralde reached out and grabbed one of Callonde's ankles, going right after her foot. Cal's face twisted as she tried to hold back the laughter. She was doing far better than her cousin who was exploding with giggles. Now each of the elves had another in her grasp, and each was handling it in their own way. After a moment, Fellara shouted out "I win!!!"

A piece I've been wanting to do for like a year now, and finally got around to doing it. Extra thanks to Jim for adding the story for this one.

Attachments

• Elves at Play.jpg
    Elves at Play.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 1,301
Nice picture, Sam. 🙂
At first I thought you had been doing something funny with the textures and then I suddenly saw they were shadows of the leaves. That's a tricky effect to do, isn't it?

I love this for several reasons.

First: The design of the elves. They're perfect examples of classic US animation, which is good. Very attractive, too. I love the red hair and soft features, especially on Seralde. The flowers in her hair are lovely!

Second: The art style. Lovely! So clean and brilliant. No sketchiness at all. As I said in the character design, this is straight up American Rennaisance, looking at the days of shows like ExoForce, and the early 1990s Disney films. A breath of fresh air in an art world dominated by anime anime anime.

Third: The story! It's so perfect! The characters are adorable and well-written. They...

Wait a minute...

I wrote that story, no wonder it's perfect! Still though, it's all perfect! I'm not just saying that because you're my girlfriend either 😛

Now get to commenting, people!

Fellara's claiming victory? A bit too abruptly, m'thinks... sounds like she was reaching the end of her tether and wanted out on an up note! These aren't exactly your austere, Tolkeinesque elves... at-one with nature, certainly (their freed-up, tousled coifs and earth-tone garb attest to that), but rowdy fun-lovers, too! Then again, they may not have any lurking orcs or spider-monsters to contend with... their softly mossy forest home seems luxurious and non-threatening as a nursery (the absence of footgear for Callonde and Seralde hints at the landscape's lack of bruising stones, at least!) Direct overhead perspective (the view of a doting parent) and gentle filtered light accentuate this atmosphere of cloistered innocence. A playful, fuzzy-warm counterpoint to your often harrowing hell-imagery, Sammi! Jimmy's bouncy, happy text, too, is an ideal intro (a pleasant forum trend, the increasing tendency to couple picture with prose passage... this one's particularly nice!)

Well done picture! The way they are tickling each other came out greatly made!

To make sure that I'm a good, and grateful artist, as I should strive to be, I'd like to thank all of you for enjoying my image and expressing that enjoyment. You guys are a great audience, and really make drawing this kinda stuff worthwhile. Again, grazie amici.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back