• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

email spam from Tickled2Death

pasta fazole

TMF Novice
If you buy from them you can expect email spam regularly. Even after they ask if you want it, whether you say yes or no you still get spammed.

Too bad man there regular spam artist's, i will admit that they do good videos, but there spammers...LOL IM NUTS!

fresh spam from tickle2death

We've added 1 new clip at http://www.ticklecentral.com for now. As we mentioned
before, we're out of town and so updating is a bit tedious. There will be more
to come this weekend but we wanted to get you something while you wait. M/F foot
tickle lovers are going to like this clip with the Ticklemaster and Sarah. She
get's tickled everywhere it's just that her feet get a lot of attention. Keep
your eyes peeled for more updates this weekend. Thanks to all of you for
supporting us.
----------------------------------------------------------

Actually it's up to you

pasta fazole said:
We've added 1 new clip at http://www.ticklecentral.com for now. As we mentioned
before, we're out of town and so updating is a bit tedious. There will be more
to come this weekend but we wanted to get you something while you wait. M/F foot
tickle lovers are going to like this clip with the Ticklemaster and Sarah. She
get's tickled everywhere it's just that her feet get a lot of attention. Keep
your eyes peeled for more updates this weekend. Thanks to all of you for
supporting us.
----------------------------------------------------------
Just cruisin' through here and saw this. I hate to tell you but all you have to do is click on the link to remove yourself from the list. Recieving our email updates is actually 100% your choice. Frankly, nearly all of our customers appreciate it. It is a function available to all stores on clips4sale and I'm surprised that appearently no one else uses it or I'd think you'd have mentioned them too. Anyway, just thought you should know that you can get off the list any time you want and once you are off you are off for good regardless if you purchase again. Hope that helps.

T2D Productions said:
Just cruisin' through here and saw this. I hate to tell you but all you have to do is click on the link to remove yourself from the list. Recieving our email updates is actually 100% your choice. Frankly, nearly all of our customers appreciate it. It is a function available to all stores on clips4sale and I'm surprised that appearently no one else uses it or I'd think you'd have mentioned them too. Anyway, just thought you should know that you can get off the list any time you want and once you are off you are off for good regardless if you purchase again. Hope that helps.

Most stores on Clips4sale will send e-mails to past customers. As you say, most will probably not find it an impostion, but will appreciate the information, as I do. And, as you say, all the stores always have a linki to unsupscribe, which real spammers will never have.

I like T'central. I would buy a LOT more from them.......however, even though I have a fast connection, their clip sizes are still prohibitively large for me. I usually settle for a less desirable, but smaller clip of the same price from RealT. Given a choice between waiting for 170Mb to download or d'ling a slightly less good 50Mb clip, I know what choice I will continue to make 9 times out of 10.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back