• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EMERGENCE e-novel *New 9/10/09 (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
EMERGENCE e-novel
By Kunzite

**Includes four amazing interior illustrations plus stunning cover art by SCAVENGER!

Peace has reigned over the galaxy for over two full millennia, a legacy of the great and powerful Pytian Galactic Empire. The Empress possesses sovereignty unrivaled in all of history: countless planets and star systems are united under her throne, and across known space her power is all but absolute.

But now the Empire's attention turns to the lost science of genetic engineering, and the quest to rediscover this powerful discipline takes their ships to a mysterious space station at the dark fringes of the galaxy itself. When a survivor of the Empire's conquest seeking revenge meets a lone smuggler seeking her fortune in space, the two of them are thrust into a massive power play on an interstellar stage. What dark secrets could the Empire be concealing? And do these two unlikely heroines have what it takes to fight against the full power of the Imperial throne?

EMERGENCE e-novel

**32,000+ Words
**4 Interior Illustrations + Cover
**f/f & mechanized tickling.
**Artwork by Scavenger
**Story by Kunzite
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/Emergence.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Seriously beautiful work on the amazing illustrations by Scav!

And I'm only about 20 pages into it...but the story already has be entangled mercilessly in it's grip. I must have flipped the switch to the heater! LMAO.

Great work, K!!!

If you don't get the joke...read the novel. LOL.

I'll come back after I've finished the whole thing.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Deeto

I wrote out this huge comment, and then I fracking deleted it on accident. Damn it. That’s like the third time I’ve done that lately.

I’ll do my best to reconstruct it now...because I have to say, Emergence was really REALLY awesome.

Scavenger: I know you and I have already gone round and round about this one (I got to see a bit of the art early - one of the benefits of working with the sensational and outstanding Scav). And you already know that I adore the illustrations you did for this project. but getting to read through the finished product like this....I really feel even more strongly about the awesomeness that is EMERGENCE.

Drawing a really ferociously buff chick like Alexis is damn difficult. Making her look outrageously hot is even more difficult. And you did an awesome job with it. Kat and Alexis look so damn sexy in their tickling scenes. I absolutely love them. This is some of the best tickle art I’ve gotten to enjoy in a while.

I also love all the incredible details you added to every pic. No one does tech tickling like you. And on top of that this newer work has an extra sensual feel to it. The victims are beautiful and erotic, the tickling is off the charts hawt, and the art is radiant. Well done, my good friend.

Kunzite: I have no time right now to read ANYTHING. Seriously. I had no intention of really getting into EMERGENCE right now. I intended to set it aside and read it when I had a free nano-second of time. But knowing how awesome your work is, I couldn’t help but leaf through the first page or two. Well thanks a lot, slappy. because once I started it...I couldn’t help but read the entire thing. This is one hell of an erotic tickle novel.

The sci-fi action is tremendous. Putting together a space opera is tough...and this one is sensational. I love the sense of treachery and deception. it feels almost Shakesperean in it’s duplicity. I dig it.

And the tickling itself is so well done. Fiction rarely pushes all my buttons, but EMERGENCE reeled me in, hook line and sinker. The scenes between Kat and Alexis were my favorite as was the relationship that developed throughout the novel. Wow. I really enjoyed this.

To any one that hasn’t picked up EMERGENCE, but really likes good tickle art and fiction...you owe it to yourselves to buy a copy of this sexy publication. Scavenger and Kunzite are fantastic, and the art and novel really reflect their tremendous talents.

I totally recommend this one. Great job, guys.

PS......where the heck is everyone here on TT? I thought this was the artwork forum, right? No feedback even for the awesome FREE cover?

Hmmmm.....interesting.

The Deet

I wrote out this huge comment, and then I fracking deleted it on accident. Damn it. That’s like the third time I’ve done that lately.

I’ll do my best to reconstruct it now...because I have to say, Emergence was really REALLY awesome.

Scavenger: I know you and I have already gone round and round about this one (I got to see a bit of the art early - one of the benefits of working with the sensational and outstanding Scav). And you already know that I adore the illustrations you did for this project. but getting to read through the finished product like this....I really feel even more strongly about the awesomeness that is EMERGENCE.

Drawing a really ferociously buff chick like Alexis is damn difficult. Making her look outrageously hot is even more difficult. And you did an awesome job with it. Kat and Alexis look so damn sexy in their tickling scenes. I absolutely love them. This is some of the best tickle art I’ve gotten to enjoy in a while.

I also love all the incredible details you added to every pic. No one does tech tickling like you. And on top of that this newer work has an extra sensual feel to it. The victims are beautiful and erotic, the tickling is off the charts hawt, and the art is radiant. Well done, my good friend.

Kunzite: I have no time right now to read ANYTHING. Seriously. I had no intention of really getting into EMERGENCE right now. I intended to set it aside and read it when I had a free nano-second of time. But knowing how awesome your work is, I couldn’t help but leaf through the first page or two. Well thanks a lot, slappy. because once I started it...I couldn’t help but read the entire thing. This is one hell of an erotic tickle novel.

The sci-fi action is tremendous. Putting together a space opera is tough...and this one is sensational. I love the sense of treachery and deception. it feels almost Shakesperean in it’s duplicity. I dig it.

And the tickling itself is so well done. Fiction rarely pushes all my buttons, but EMERGENCE reeled me in, hook line and sinker. The scenes between Kat and Alexis were my favorite as was the relationship that developed throughout the novel. Wow. I really enjoyed this.

To any one that hasn’t picked up EMERGENCE, but really likes good tickle art and fiction...you owe it to yourselves to buy a copy of this sexy publication. Scavenger and Kunzite are fantastic, and the art and novel really reflect their tremendous talents.

I totally recommend this one. Great job, guys.

PS......where the heck is everyone here on TT? I thought this was the artwork forum, right? No feedback even for the awesome FREE cover?

Hmmmm.....interesting.

The Deet

Neither Kunzite nor Scavenger ever fail to deliver. I'm proud to publish anythings these guys are part of. Having them both together in one publication is just awesome.

Thanks for always taking the time to share your thoughts. It's greatly appreciated :coolthumbup

Thank you, Bandito, for the awesome compliment on my part of this project. 🙂 And indeed it's rather quiet here on the forum. A pity really.

In any case, I immensely enjoyed illustrating this novel, and I really hope people will check it out. 🙂

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back