• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emilie's feet tickled, licked and nibbled in stocks (F/F, preview #1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

It's been quite a while since I released a new clip. Sorry about that. Not long ago I was very busy with my internships and my big final exam, and more recently I've been getting used to my new job, so I didn't have much time to dedicate to my videos. But I'll do my best to release clips more regularly now.

Anyway, my new series is called Last Laugh Thurisaz (yes, it's a weird title, but you're welcome to ask if you'd like to know what it means), and here's a preview for clip #1. It stars a new model, Emilie, who gets tickled by Maxim, the same model who got tickled in Last Laugh Tav. It's a pretty simple series overall, nothing especially creative to tell the truth, but it's fun nonetheless, and I'm hoping you'll enjoy it. Fans of tongue and teeth tickling might find something they like.

"In Last Laugh Tav, Maxim was the one who got tormented for the entire shoot. Well, she’s back, and this time she has her own tickle toy to play with. Indeed, she’s kneeling in front of Emilie’s bare feet (size 8.5), helplessly locked in stocks. She starts by gently licking the toes of one foot, then her fingers start teasing the other foot. I’m pretty sure her tongue stud helps. The action is fairly mild at first, but Emilie’s reactions intensify somewhat as Maxim figures out how effective nibbling Emilie’s toes can be. I get some neat close-up shots of Maxim’s fingers spidering their way all over Emilie’s right sole, as well as of her tongue and teeth exploring those sensitive toes. Emilie jokes (in French): “Mercy for the elderly!”. Uh huh, yeah, she’s a ripe old 29, compared to Maxim’s 22. For the last two minutes, Maxim sits behind Emilie with her legs wrapped around her waist. A pair of velcro cuffs on Emilie’s arms, linked by a piece of rope, force her forearms into a stiff cardboard tube that’s pressed again the back of her head. This keeps her arms up and her entire upper body vulnerable. Naturally, Maxim does the right thing in this situation. The scene ends as Emilie appears to be about to manage to pull her arms out of the tube. I guess we need to figure out a more secure system for that tube, but it does seem to have potential. (Language: French)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip storehttp://www.clips4sale.com/store/728.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back