• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Frost's Tickle Interrogation

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
The Anti-Mutant Squad has captured Emma Frost and is interrogating her to know the whereabouts of the X-Men.

I saw my 1st episode of Wolverine and the X-men today.

:devil: 🙂 :omnomnom: :wavingguy :woot:

The last time I paid any serious attention to the X-Men comic, the team was still tricked out in those god-awful blue and yellow uniforms! Obviously, I have a lot of catching up to do! Emma's a terrific cutie, and like all cute girls she looks all the more adorable trapped in the throes of tickle torment! A canny PR ploy for the Anti-Mutant Squad, being pro-fetish... I'm tempted to join the organization myself! Lots of very cool FX in this picture: the heated glow from Emma's headband contrasts sharply against the icy emanations spawning those tormenting hands! The heavy directional shadowing creeping across her limbs sells the ominous mood all the better! Nice color balance, too... the very fair shades that grace the girl (predominantly stark white and straw) look vulnerable indeed when invaded by the hard gunmetal hues of the invading fingers and the royal purple decadence of the plumes! Ideal comix imagery... the X-Men movies would have benefited from this sort of fun! Better still, the X-Men games... what could beat hands-on participation!

Thanks Samuel and Low Roads. Emma is not officially with the X-men. She is/was the head master of her own school of mutants. She is always seen wearing tight white clothes. :devil: 🙂 :omnomnom: :wavingguy :woot:

Another nice drawing Rajee...Poor poor Emma Frost...Relly nice Torture...Keep up the good art.

Good luck in your day...Good luck in your life...Greetings

My link and your link in Deviantart is:

http://falcontk.deviantart.com/

Huh? Wha??
What do you mean Emma isn't with the X-Men?? Her and Cyclops are running the show nowadays! Hell, during the Civil War, Iron Man met with HER personally to try to get the X-Men on his side (pro-regestration).
She sure IS a member of the X-Men!

Huh? Wha??
What do you mean Emma isn't with the X-Men?? Her and Cyclops are running the show nowadays! Hell, during the Civil War, Iron Man met with HER personally to try to get the X-Men on his side (pro-regestration).
She sure IS a member of the X-Men!

I bow down to King of all X-men knowledge, Sandrock74. I have been corrected.

I'm not much of a comic book fan, so I don't know the full history of Emma Frost "The White Queen". All I know is that in the Wolverine and the X-men series, Emma wasn't a full fledged X-men she had shut down her school for mutants and was an unaffiliated mutant. I do not recall seeing Emma Frost in the other xmen animated series I watched 8 years ago.

As they say " You are correct, sir. " Atleast she sticks to her white clothes.
🙂 :omnomnom: :wavingguy :rotate: :devil: :woot:

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back