• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emmi's Game (INTERACTIVE, /F?, for men)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
This is a little bit a continuation on Emmi's time. Looks like she's running into you again (or you into her actually) and she wants to play a game with you.

How well do you know her, and how well can she guess facts on you?

This is an INTERACTIVE 2-page comic. The first one who hits the highest score of correct answers to Emmi's questions will get to decide how this comic continues... they will get to do something to Emmi (involving tickling at least, but it can be much more than that, so let your imagination go free! from bondage to tickling a specific area, undressing, video recording, you name it).

Okay, so what to do?

First of all, you should read the comic page.

After that, tell Emmi whether her answers on the following questions are correct:
1. You have a brother and a sister?
2. Your favourite sport is baseball?
3. You are "in between of jobs" right now?
4. Your favourite body part on Emmi is her feet?

Being honest is up to you. 😉

Then try to give the correct answers on these:
1. What place did Emmi reach in the finals of the Tk Olympics 2009?
2. What species is Emmi?
3. What's Emmi currently offering to society to earn an extra coin?
4. What's Emmi's biggest future aspiration?

(PS: The answers to these can be found in different comics and articles on my artist pad, you do not need to play any games to find out).

Last, but not least, describe what you want to do to Emmi if you win the game, (or have Emmi do if you win).

The winner will be decided as follows:
1. The first person who posts ALL ANSWERS CORRECT.
2. Otherwise, the first person with most correct answers by Friday 12th.
3. A more precise/correct answer will take precedence over an only partly accurate answer.
4. BEWARE: DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST! If I see you edited your post after creating it, that post will be disqualified. This is to ensure that people see answers from others who posted after them and sneak in corrections to their earlier post.

Enjoy.

And sorry about that this is meant really for men... Emmi's looking for a man, not a woman. That's the only reason.

Last edited:
1. You came 6th place. Or last place.

2. Your father's species is Lb'Fhibum but in you were born half-Human half-Lb'Fhibum.

3. You are offering Jen's breast milk. In fact you ran a store for her milk if i'm not mistaken.

4. Your dream is to have a family with many babies.

And as for her questions:

1. I have a sister but not a brother so you are half right.

2. It's one of my favourite sports so that counts as correct

3. Incorrect I am not

4. You are correct. It is your feet.

2 and a half out of 4 questions right Emmi. Not bad.

Sittin' on a toilet.

Sittin' on a toilet.

Sittin' on a toilet.

Sittin' on a toilet.

Now Flush.... *nods head gangsta style* M'hm...

1. You came 6th place. Or last place.

2. Your father's species is Lb'Fhibum but in you were born half-Human half-Lb'Fhibum.

3. You are offering Jen's breast milk. In fact you ran a store for her milk if i'm not mistaken.

4. Your dream is to have a family with many babies.

Not bad, Xtreme! 🙂
I'll give you 3½ points (out of the maximum 4). One of the answers isn't really correct, but you're on the right track anyway. I won't say here which question that is, not to make it too easy for others who want to have a shot at this. It is still possible to win if you get 4/4! (I'll PM Extreme however, to tell him WHICH question wasn't correct, so he has a bit an idea where he went into the wrong direction). If you want to correct it, please make a reply again. 🙂

Also, if nobody gets 4/4, you're a winner and I would need to know what you want Emmi to do... or what you want to do to Emmi. 😉

And as for her questions:
2 and a half out of 4 questions right Emmi. Not bad.

You did better though 🙂

Sittin' on a toilet.

Sittin' on a toilet.

Sittin' on a toilet.

Sittin' on a toilet.

Now Flush.... *nods head gangsta style* M'hm...

That's a different game, Journia...

:blink

Not bad, Xtreme! 🙂
I'll give you 3½ points (out of the maximum 4). One of the answers isn't really correct, but you're on the right track anyway. I won't say here which question that is, not to make it too easy for others who want to have a shot at this. It is still possible to win if you get 4/4! (I'll PM Extreme however, to tell him WHICH question wasn't correct, so he has a bit an idea where he went into the wrong direction). If you want to correct it, please make a reply again. 🙂

Also, if nobody gets 4/4, you're a winner and I would need to know what you want Emmi to do... or what you want to do to Emmi. 😉

Why thank you Ilohnoh. I hope that I am able to win. ^^ Though granted you have made it easy for others since you told me 3 and a half out of 4 which just confirmed some readers' answers. I also suspect they will answer at the last minute. Because if you tell people their score in comment here people will put together what is wrong and answer on that question correctly.

1. 2 brothers one sister
2. Not what you would call athletic >.>;
3. *sighs* who isn't x.x I hope I do get a job
4. Naturally, I am a foot tickler by heart ^^

For Emmi:
1. 6th place
2. Lb'Fhibum
3. Unemployed just like me
4. Having lots of babies

As for me, I would honestly love to get to know Emmi. I think she is simply lovely and I love to tickle her soles with my fingers just to see her giggle and smile

Why thank you Ilohnoh. I hope that I am able to win. ^^ Though granted you have made it easy for others since you told me 3 and a half out of 4 which just confirmed some readers' answers. I also suspect they will answer at the last minute. Because if you tell people their score in comment here people will put together what is wrong and answer on that question correctly.

Maybe it's easy to know that most of it was correct, but it's not a good idea to wait with the answers till last minute if you can answer all of the questions right. Because once the first person answers 4/4 right, they are the winner and anyone after that will be too late. 😉

1. 2 brothers one sister
2. Not what you would call athletic >.>;
3. *sighs* who isn't x.x I hope I do get a job
4. Naturally, I am a foot tickler by heart ^^

For Emmi:
1. 6th place
2. Lb'Fhibum
3. Unemployed just like me
4. Having lots of babies

As for me, I would honestly love to get to know Emmi. I think she is simply lovely and I love to tickle her soles with my fingers just to see her giggle and smile

Thanks for playing, Abadon! 🙂
Not the winning ticket, unfortunately. By the way, I will of course write all the correct answers in this thread at the end.

Good idea, but won't try playing... I always lose...

Game submissions concluded.

Winner = Xtreme09

Check back on this thread later for the continuation AND more!

PS: Abadon XXX and Xtreme09, please check your PMs

Last edited:
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Here are the correct answers to Emmi's questions:

1. What place did Emmi reach in the finals of the Tk Olympics 2009?
The 6th place (which was also the last place).

2. What species is Emmi?
Her mother is Human, her father Lb'Fhibum, so yes, that makes her half Human, half Lb'Fhibum.

3. What's Emmi currently offering to society to earn an extra coin?
She's selling her own milk in Emma's milk shop. (Not Jen's, Emma is doing that). It is true that Emmi doesn't really have a job herself, but she does earn a bit of an extra coin by helping Emma with raising the milk production.

4. What's Emmi's biggest future aspiration?
Starting a family and getting lots and lots of kids.

Oooooh ok. Emmi still helps milk Jen right?

I don't say that Emmi never milks Jen (because all she need for that is having her breasts tickled) but it's really Emma who owns the shop and she can definitely handle Jen on her own. I'd say that Jen's share in Emma's milk industry is at most a fifth. But then again, she only has two breasts, too. 😉

PAGE 2 ADDED!

I appended it to the original post in this thread, so please check out the first post.

Next up: an in-depth bonus interview with Emmi! Several of you have asked to get to know Emmi better and I thought it would be nice to arrange a little interview with her. I have given Abadon and Xtreme the unique chance to come up with questions for this special (illustrated) interview as 'thank you' for playing.

I love it XD It's so awesome seeing me in this comic. My OC is very accurately made here in shape and colour. But it isn't without one flaw. Just one. The second and third panel of my OC's eye shape are a little off as in where the eye brows would go. But other than that you nailed my OC perfectly.

Oh and i'm not being ungrateful or putting you down. This comic is still very good. I just tried to give a little criticism without trying to look mean.

Also he wears finger gloves but this is still good. XD Oh and he also wears different types of jeans or pants at times but that's irrelevant to what goes on here lol. I guess I should have told you this sort of thing before in PM but it doesn't matter.

Again awesome comic and thank you for making it! I look forward to seeing the interview. Abadon's got his questions finished now and should have pmed you with them.

Also question. Will the interview be article style like the last one or will it have some pictures as well?

Last edited:
I love it XD It's so awesome seeing me in this comic. My OC is very accurately made here in shape and colour. But it isn't without one flaw. Just one. The second and third panel of my OC's eye shape are a little off as in where the eye brows would go. But other than that you nailed my OC perfectly.

Thanks, Xtreme. Glad you are happy with it. I'm not feeling too bad about the one little flaw, I'm glad I managed to draw your OC as well as I did. 🙂

Oh and i'm not being ungrateful or putting you down. This comic is still very good. I just tried to give a little criticism without trying to look mean.

No worries, got you. 🙂

Again awesome comic and thank you for making it! I look forward to seeing the interview. Abadon's got his questions finished now and should have pmed you with them.

Yes, I got his PM with the questions now. So the interview is going to feature no less than 20 questions for Emmi to answer. Whooo!

PS: I will preface your questions with "Mr. X" if that's all right with you.

Also question. Will the interview be article style like the last one or will it have some pictures as well?

It will be illustrated. I know there were also one or two illustrations in the old article, but this one will be better illustrated. It won't be a comic such as what you see in this thread, it will still be an article. But with pictures. 🙂

Ah ok good.

And as for Mr. X (lol) Call him Mr. X or Mr. H (as in Hedgehog) either way is fine.

I've already drawn 6 illustrations for that interview, and I think you might be as happy with them as I am myself. Emmi seen in ways and poses you have never seen any of my characters before (and no, they do not have nudity). Edit: so far just one includes tickling, but the others are definitely worth it too.

About half of them have feet in them, but with all three of us liking feet (Xtreme, Abadon and me myself) that's probably not such a big surprise. So especially if you like feet, you're in for a good show. A treat yes.

Anyway, you won't see the interview until at earliest somewhere halfway the upcoming week, because I won't have time until then to work on it again. But it should be worth the wait, especially if you're an Emmi fan! 🙂

Last edited:
Great. Looking forward to it.

I think I went a little overboard on the illustrations... I just counted them and I have 12 illustrations (of which 9 either full body or almost full body)... versus in total 20 questions. So that's more than one illustration for every 2 questions and answers.

pheeeeeew.... Not yet sure how I'm going to get the lay-out done. 😉

PS: Don't expect a lot of TK images however. They're nice illustrations but the large majority of them are not tk. The interview itself contains some tk questions too though, so you have a bit of both.

Last edited:
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back