• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emo Crisis

and so it begins...wow, maybe I should get some shirts other than black...😛

Silly emo people. Your inability to control your emotions and deal with this unfair world shows weakness. Go QQ in a corner.

Silly emo people. Your inability to control your emotions and deal with this unfair world shows weakness. Go QQ in a corner.
There are a lot of people that live under ego, incapable to control themselves, such as you said it. Leave them to be what they're.

:happy: Thank you Valeria for not forgetting my undeniable ignorance of apperantly the most basic english slang there is. 😀

goth..punk..emo..what the hell is the difference?🙄

And I gets defensive about my style. I'm not emo. 😛 I can't say one way or another whether your music's any good or not. *shrug*

And I gets defensive about my style. I'm not emo. 😛 I can't say one way or another whether your music's any good or not. *shrug*

Oh I'm not calling you out or anything, it's just like, I'm sitting there, listening to my iPod, when some jackass comes over and says "What are you listening to?" and I tell em "Jawbreaker." and they listen to it for a second and go "OMG thats so emo lol" (this is how they talk in real life...) and I just go, "NO DAMMIT learn what the fuck you're talking about before making an ass out of yourself!!!"

How the hell does "walking pussy" become a trend anyhow?

P.S. Anybody who likes funny should watch this, especially the "hot goth chick" part 😀😀😀
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkDhh1pfG-4

Last edited:
Oh I'm not calling you out or anything, it's just like, I'm sitting there, listening to my iPod, when some jackass comes over and says "What are you listening to?" and I tell em "Jawbreaker." and they listen to it for a second and go "OMG thats so emo lol" (this is how they talk in real life...) and I just go, "NO DAMMIT learn what the fuck you're talking about before making an ass out of yourself!!!"

How the hell does "walking pussy" become a trend anyhow?

P.S. Anybody who likes funny should watch this, especially the "hot goth chick" part 😀😀😀
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkDhh1pfG-4

LOL that movie is full of win, Thanks for the link

goth..punk..emo..what the hell is the difference?🙄

Each group has a way to dress and a type of music.

But, I don't think you have to dress like the people who play the music you like. I'd leave the crazy clothes and make-up to the bands, but that is just me.

Like I like heavy metal a lot, but you couldn't tell that by how I dress. I don't dress like heavy metal bands.

And if you like rap music I don't think you have to dress like a rap star either.

Last edited:
Emo is not music, its a fashion trend. And i hate it, im usually fine with trends and music but emo is taking good music and making it into the emo style which therefore ruins the music. I went to a rise against concert, a band who are not "musically emo" or fashion emo, and i was enjoying the gig and then a slow song came on about the average low class joe and an emo girl came up to me and cried on my shoulder while singing the song,,,, now i cant listen to the song anymore.

Look at my attactment if it works.....

Omegan

Attachments

• 434358833_l.jpg
    434358833_l.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 12
E I went to a rise against concert, a band who are not "musically emo" or fashion emo, and i was enjoying the gig and then a slow song came on about the average low class joe and an emo girl came up to me and cried on my shoulder while singing the song,,,, now i cant listen to the song anymore.

It was "Swing Life Away" wasn't it...

That attachment is funny too. :super_hap
You know, as weird as it feels to say this, I really wish a limp bizkit CD would drop right about now. Yeah, they were mostly stupid monkey-rock, but at least they had a good time while they were doing it...

Last edited:
emo

jawbreaker good
all modern emo bad
emo slowly creeps into other types of music and destroys them
r.i.p. NOFX

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back