• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ending on a High Note (M/F) 07/16/12

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Here is Pepper's final clip from our most recent meeting. It was a hell of a shoot and I decided to let her have it at the end. Again she is stretched firmly on the bed with her bare torso wiggling under my fingers. Her sides, hips, and thighs are her worst areas, which she admits to afterwards. Lots of cursing, squealing, and laughing. At the end it becomes apparent that she has given up. We also do a short interview about the shoot.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221
http://www.zentickling.com

Zen

Attachments

• psgai1.jpg
    psgai1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 499
  • psgai2.jpg
    psgai2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 543
  • psgai3.jpg
    psgai3.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 519
  • psgai4.jpg
    psgai4.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 987
  • psgaipre.wmv
    psgaipre.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,208
This has been incredible, Pepper fast became my favorite lee and then you do this whole series of shoots with her. Awesome, just amazing!

Wow, she is great. You really gave it to her in this clip. Nice work. 😀

Great clip! Very nice that you made an interview with her in the end! I really wish more producers would do that as well.

Great clip! Very nice that you made an interview with her in the end! I really wish more producers would do that as well.

I really never know what to ask. If you have any suggestions for questions let me know.

From the top of my head: What led to her being in a tickle video? Why is she doing it? How did it feel before, during and after the shoot? Does she get tickled in real life? Does she like it?
Personally, I don't care if she was tickled as a child or about her shoesize...

now that was cute! and she is hot! and her eyes omg! too pretty!

From the top of my head: What led to her being in a tickle video? Why is she doing it? How did it feel before, during and after the shoot? Does she get tickled in real life? Does she like it?
Good suggestions.

I really never know what to ask. If you have any suggestions for questions let me know.
If you make an interview before the shoot it’s always interesting to hear about the girl’s expectations and how she feels right before she is about to be tickled. It’s also interesting to hear how she feels about tickling in general, and her earlier experience with tickling (have she had any friends, siblings or boyfriends who tickled her? How did they tickle her? etc.) Another good question is where she thinks she is most ticklish? (and then find out if it’s true or not when you tickle her).
I would also appreciate some facts about the girl. Age, height, shoe size, where does she come from?, what does she do for a living?

After the shoot an obvious question would be how she felt during the tickling? (Did it feel nice, like torture, or a mix?) Was the tickling how she expected it to be or worse? Which spot tickled the most? Did she discover some new tickle spots she didn’t know about before? Will she consider coming back for another shoot?

Just make sure her privacy is in no way compromised - should be a no-brainer anyway. If she mentions the small town she lives in or that she works in the one and only Dino's Diner in Denver, she's suddenly got a stalker party on her hands. The internet can be a scary place, gives stalking idiots lots and lots of ways to find things out...

I'll keep all the questions suggestion in mind for future shoots. Thanks everyone!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back