• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Endurance Test

Chattycathy9

Just curious if anyone has participated in an "endurance test" for tickling. I"ve seen some videos on You Tube and think it would sort of be fun? No? :lol

Oh yeah, I agree that endurance tickling in its many varieties is quite fun. That is provided that the 'ler doing the tickling has a good sense of knowing when to say when. It can't be too soon or too far past the 'lee's tolerances. Endurance tickling is a great part of tickling activities.

Before the Internet, I used to fantasize about using endurance tickling as part of a game show or contest, with a prize for the ler who can get the lee to tap out first and for the lee who holds out the longest 😉

Yeah, even when I was really little, I used to fantasize about how long I'd last if tickled for long stretches in order to glean information. Truth is, unless the ler is really top notch, I know I at least DO tend to develop a certain tolerance. That's why switching it up with other torments is so successful. Keeps `em guessing.

I always like the idea of tickle endurance probably why I liked party games that involved tickling when I was a kid- person who could be tickled the longest without laughing or moving would be the winner. But obviously this was nothing extreme! But always used to be good at it. Although I'd probably be rubbish at it now.haha. But would love to give it a go.

I've never done this, but agree its a fun idea. Its also a great excuse to tickle someone for a decent stretch of time. I've always though a variation on the theme would be fun: tickling the lee in a place you know is pretty bad (say her bare belly), but seeing how long you can tickle her without her laughing. That requires a lot of skill by both parties.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back