• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enhancing Ticklishness

toneus79

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings All

Although I have browsed the TMF for many months, I have finally plucked up the courage to both Register, and Post a Message.

What would interest me, are the views of other members, regarding making a Ticklee, more Ticklish.

I feel that there has to be an element of embarrasment on behaf of the Ticklee. Also perhaps it helps if the Tickler has some sort of unspoken power, such as a Boss/Employer/Blackmailer/Erotic Master etc., preventing the Ticklee from resisting/protesting, in the way they would do, if someone else was attempting to Tickle them. Does there also need, to be some sort of aversion on behalf of the Ticklee, to being touched by the Tickler, in general anyway ?

Any ideas ?

Regards
Toneus79

Whilst i am by no means the best person to answer this thread - i belive that there is very little that can be done to enhance ticklishness. Also either a person is ticklish or is not - although they may be ticklish to various degrees.
In order to augment the ticklish feeling though i would feel that the woman must be comfortable - to some extent - with her tickler. Certainly she will resist less that way if she is very ticklish!!
Actually as a novice myself i would love to read about what some of the more experienced ticklers in this forum would suggest to augment ticklishness!

First of all, welcome to the Forum, toneus!

In my experience, elements of aversion or embarrassment on behalf of the ticklee are more an obstacle to ticklishness than an enhancement. Most people are much more ticklish if the tickling is applied by someone they like, or at least don't dislike. The act of tickling is a rather intimate touch, and who'd enjoy being touched intimately by some person they can't stand?

Enjoyment of the ticklish situation is crucial to one's personal ticklishness. Otherwise, the mind erects barriers to block the neural sensations. Then, tickling can really produce pain, not giggling, laughter, or erotic arousal. And: you'd never get a chance for another tickling session with the victim.

It's completely different in the realm of fantasy. There, you will be able to produce hilarious laughter by endless, non-consensual tickle torture. So separate fantasy and reality, please. All writers of sadistically cruel tickle torture stories I know would never do harm to any ticklee. By banning the sadism to fantasy, they are able to have really good tickle sessions with real-life girls.

If you want to enhance a ticklee's ticklishness, concoct role plays like Tarzan and Jane, Robinson Crusoe and a ticklish female Friday, Robin Hood and Lady Marian, Burglar and Sleeping Beauty, and so on. Vary the situation and location. Have you tried to tie your lover's arms overhead to the shower? In a wardrobe? On the kitchen table? In a door frame? Let your fantasy roam, and talk about it with your partner. An imaginative tickler will always create new ticklish situations, which in turn enhance the ticklee's ticklishness.

My train of thought here, is that there is no absolute constant level of Ticklishness, within a particular individual. There must be various situations, or people, that would make the Ticklee more susceptible, even before any Tickling had started.

To give an example regarding the subject of embarrasment. It may be possible that someone who is moderatly Ticklish in private, may be more Ticklish in a public place (such as the local park), due to the presence of other people around ?

Any ideas ?

Toneus -

There are indeed situations that render the ticklee more ticklish. Reread Haltickling's post. Sorry, but there's no magic wand.

Strelnikov

i'm not so sure situations make someone more or less ticklish but i think physical care of skin and feet do for sure. also i would go as far as to say the tempature in the room plays an effect.

The best way to increase the ticklish sensations (in my opinion)is anticipation. How many times have you seen someone start to giggle by just waving your fingers in front of someone and inching closer and closer. And then when the first touch is made, the person just goes nuts. You keep expecting what it is going to feel like, and when it finally happens, its nothing close.

This is a question that I've often wrestled with. I'm both tickler and ticklee, and although my partner is as ticklish as anyone could ask for, when I get tickled, I start out fairly ticklish but stop reacting after a short while (in the neighborhood of 10-15 minutes). This is kind of disappointing, and we're always looking for ways to extend it.

Not being able to see the tickler at work (via blindfold or simply being tied facedown) does seem to make the tickling more effective. So, too, does variety -- tickling several different spots, especially two at once, rather than just one. However, as others have said, the biggest factor in ticklishness seems to be mood. We're still trying to pin down (so to speak) what works best there; we've never tried embarrassment, but I seriously doubt it would work. I know that in such a situation I'd be feeling more scared or angry than ticklish, and I certainly wouldn't have anything to do with a tickler who put me into a situation like that.

have you thought about reading things like this to your victim? Even children's storybooks that deal with tickling. I don't know the answer. I just know that reading all of this is making me feel very, very ticklish all of a sudden. crydun groans.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back