• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enjoy your well-deserved reward (Girl in tickle throne)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on PATREON and you'll be able to access a total of 10 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications.

"In the deepest bowels of Hell, where the air was thick with the stench of sulfur and the screams of the damned echoed like an eternal song, stood the throne of one of Hell’s overlords, fashioned from the bones and entrails of the condemned. It was a monument to decadence, depravity, and absolute power. From that throne, a figure of majestic wickedness ruled: Lilithis, demonic mistress of depravity and forbidden pleasures, of great beauty and even greater malice. At this moment, as she gazed upon her most recent and cruel work, her eyes burned with perverse satisfaction.

At her feet, trapped within the throne, lay Cassandra, her most devoted servant in life. Only her head and feet emerged from the grotesque structure. Her face was a mixture of rage and humiliation, while her feet, exposed and completely immobilized, stuck out from the throne's armrests. Bone molds kept her feet motionless, completely defenseless and exposed, and at this moment, Lilithis, with a mocking smile on her lips, playfully leaned toward them.

Cassandra had been everything Lilithis had asked for: cunning, efficient, ruthless. She had brought countless souls to Hell, deceiving and manipulating mortals with exceptional skill. For her loyalty and success, Lilithis had promised her a reward beyond imagination: a place by her side, sharing her throne, protected from the torments awaiting other souls. But now, Cassandra could clearly see the cruel irony of that promise.

―Lilithis... ―Cassandra whispered, her tone filled with restrained desperation―. Why are you doing this to me? You promised I would share your throne! That I would be by your side, as your equal!

Cassandra’s words, though firm, cracked under the weight of betrayal. Her devotion had been pure, her loyalty absolute, and yet now she found herself trapped in a twisted mockery of the promise she had been given.

Lilithis, still smiling, began to play with her claws along the sole of Cassandra's left foot, provoking an involuntary laugh from the young woman. Though it was clear Lilithis wasn't exerting her full power, the tickling was truly intense and unbearable, and deeply humiliating for Cassandra. Her toes tried to wriggle helplessly within the bone molds, trying to escape the sadistic touch of the demoness, but it was futile.

―Oh, dear Cassandra... ―Lilithis said in a tone of false compassion―. But I did keep my promise! I told you that you would be by my side, and here you are, aren’t you? Always with me, always part of my power. We share the throne, just as I promised!

The demoness’s words were filled with cold cruelty, wrapped in sweetness. The tickling continued, drawing uncontrollable laughter from Cassandra, who felt betrayed and humiliated to her core. She couldn’t stop laughing, though what she felt was anything but joy. Her body shuddered as she tried to suppress the laughter, her mind battling the mockery of her situation.

―This isn’t what you promised! ―Cassandra shouted between forced laughs, tears beginning to fill her eyes―. You said I wouldn’t suffer like the others! You said I would have a place by your side, that I wouldn’t have to fear the infernal punishment!

―And I kept that, my sweet Cassandra ―Lilithis replied, leaning in further, her fingers tracing soft, slow lines over her prisoner’s feet―. You aren’t suffering, are you? There’s no fire, no chains tearing at you. Just this… this little entertainment. ―The demoness let out a cruel laugh as she continued―. A distraction, something to keep your time occupied in eternity.

Cassandra’s eyes burned with anger and frustration. The tickling made her squirm, but it wasn’t from pain. It was worse: the absolute control Lilithis had over her, the endless mockery of having been used, even in death. She had believed in the demoness’s words, served with the hope of avoiding Hell’s torments and securing a throne in this place. And, in some twisted way, Lilithis was keeping her word… but in a way that stripped her of all dignity.

―This is a mockery! ―Cassandra gasped between laughs, as tears rolled down her cheeks―. You used me! It was all a lie…

Lilithis paused for a moment, only to lean in even closer, her lips dangerously near Cassandra's feet, her smile pure malice.

―A lie? ―she responded with a soft chuckle―. My dear, I never lied. I told you that you would share my throne, and you do. You’re here, always by my side. No suffering like the other souls, no fire or whips for you. Just these sweet little tickles to keep you entertained. ―She lifted her head, her red eyes gleaming with cruel intensity―. Isn’t this the privilege you wanted?

Cassandra tried to suppress the laughter, but she couldn’t. The tickling persisted, and Lilithis showed no intention of stopping. Every light touch on the soles of her feet made her tremble and laugh, though inside, all she felt was humiliation. The laughter was the mask of her torment. There was no physical pain, but the mockery was unbearable.

―I gave you everything! ―Cassandra cried between desperate laughs―. I was your best servant! I was loyal!

―And for that, my dear ―Lilithis said, resuming her task with a broad smile―, you receive a different reward. You’re special. You’re not like the other souls, suffering in eternal flames. You have a place of honor, always with me! ―She leaned closer, her eyes shining with mockery―. It’s not what you expected, of course, but that’s what makes it fun, don’t you think?

Cassandra could no longer respond beyond the uncontrollable laughter. Despair filled her chest as she realized the depth of the betrayal. Lilithis had used her, played with her ambitions and promises, only to trap her in this eternal mockery.

And so, in the deepest chamber of Hell, Cassandra’s laughter echoed in an endless loop, adding a different note to the cacophony of cries and screams from the rest of the damned, while Lilithis delighted in her eternal game. She had fulfilled her promise, yes, but at an unimaginable price. Cassandra was by her side, immortalized as part of her throne, trapped in endless humiliation, a lesson in how twisted an infernal promise could be."

A short story I made to win one of the Deviantart badges. Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it. 😉

Attachments

• Enjoy your well-deserved reward 1.png
    Enjoy your well-deserved reward 1.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 37
  • Enjoy your well-deserved reward 2.png
    Enjoy your well-deserved reward 2.png
    5 MB · Views: 31
  • Enjoy your well-deserved reward 3.png
    Enjoy your well-deserved reward 3.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 24
  • Enjoy your well-deserved reward 4.png
    Enjoy your well-deserved reward 4.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 35
What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back