• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enterion, chapter 5

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Here ya go, chap. 5 is out. I'm sorry as there is only mild tickling in the end, since I wanted to work some things out with the characters. But don't worry, Elerion and Morganna will be included in chapter 6, and where they go, tickling always abounds😀

Also, this chapter contains some explicit sex scenes, so if this is not your cup of tea, or if you find sexual content offensive, please don't read.

«What?!», Tahira exclaimed. «What do you mean you're not coming with us?!»
The red-haired librarian crossed his hands on his chest. «The definition of coming with you would summarize in me staying in relative vincinity of your location when you cross the portal, the location itself being Totara, Yamamoto to be more precise. However, the prefix 'am not' means that I will do the opposite...»
«I know what it means 'by definition'!», Tahira exploded. «What I don't understand is the 'why' of your actions.»
«Because I have to get you more allies, let's just say that much, all right?»
«Who do you have in plan?», Tahira asked. «Who else is there that could help us... and that would help us?»
«Well, that's easy», a smile appeared on Charlaw's lips. «A king who hasn't gone to war yet.»
Always a smartass, wasn't he.
«And what motive would that king have to help us?», she insisted.
«A good one», Charlaw replied, revealing nothing again. Tahira sighed angrily.
«What kind of good motive?»
«A pretty good one.»
«This is amusing you, right?»
«Pretty much so.»
Tahira looked down, smiling. «You would do well in politics, you know that?»
«Oh, milady makes it sound like I'm not involved in politics.» With these words, Charlie patted her on head, leaving with a wry smirk on his face. «See ya around on the opening of portal.»
«Not if I see you first», Tahira replied with a smile. She shook her head, sighing, as she left for her mistress' quarters. With her support, Charlie had a really easy time convincing lady Aaliyah to grant her support to Yamamoto. The mobilization was done right away, and the army was ready to move in no time. Tahira saw to it personally. She did it because she wanted to help her mistress out, but also because she remembered how close she was to breaking that day, when Charlaw tortured her with feathers. She could easily be the most ticklish woman in the kingdom, but that was no excuse for betraying the mistress. No. She shouldn't have even thought about giving up.
As she was walking like that, lost in thoughts, she ran into Rei. Oh, no. This wasn't good. Since that day, when she orgasmed from her kiss, Tahira was avoiding the Yamamoto's ambassador. She just didn't know what to think about her. Women were supposed to be attracted to men, not women. Why did she find the oriental girl so attractive, then? It was so strange. She kept telling herself how wrong it was... but at the same time it was so sweet. Imagining herself in Rei's hands, being embraced by her, seeing that beautiful smile of her, knowing that she was the one who caused that smile, knowing that that very smile is just for her... Tahira wanted that so badly, but she kept telling herself how wrong it was. Women were supposed to be attracted to men. That was all there was to it. Wasn't it? Tahira wasn't so sure any more.
«Tahira», Rei began in that sweet, innocent voice of hers. No, not that tone. Tahira adored that voice... and for that she hated it. «Could I please talk to you?»
«Um... sorry... I can't now... I've got something... I have to talk to milady Aaliyah...», Tahira clumsily tried to escape, but she saw it in Rei's eyes that the ambassador wasn't going to let her go that easily.
«I have already talked to lady Aaliyah», she said firmly. «She said I could have you for an hour or so.»
No. Please, don't do that to me, Tahira thought. When Rei said 'have you', memories of that day came flooding in. The memory of being tied up and at oriental girl's mercy was there again, tempting, arousing, sweet... but forbidden. She knew she wasn't going to escape this one, though, so she sighed, closing her eyes.
«All right», she gave in. «You can... have me... for an hour or so.»
The words 'have me' barely left her lips, as Tahira barely prevented herself from moaning just by saying them.
«Good», Rei smiled shyly. «Please, follow me.»
The shorter girl led the bronze beauty to her quarters, locking the door behind her. Now she was trapped, Tahira knew. Even while she was following the foreign diplomat, she felt aroused just watching her from behind. Her moving, her hair, her grace... everything was so perfect, Tahira thought. By the time they entered, Tahira was crying. Rei noticed it, so she gave Rei her napkin. It was so soft and it smelt so good. Tahira remembered that scent... it was Rei's, of course. The same as that day. So different, so mystical... so seductive.
«Thanks», Tahira said, looking at Rei, who was looking through the window. She looked so beautiful in the morning sun, Tahira thought. The rising sun beautifully drew out the countures of her small, cute frame, of her beautiful facial features. Tahira was barely restraining herself from taking the girl into her arms and kissing her. Instead, she sat down at the bed.
«Why are you avoiding me?», the girl asked all of a sudden.
«You know why», Tahira said, lowering her head. However, she felt that the other girl's eyes were fixed on her.
«I don't. That's why I'm asking you.»
«Because of what you did to me.»
«What did I do to you?»
Suddenly, Tahira jumped out of the bed, shouting angrily. «You took advantage of me! I was tied and helpless and you... you...»
Rei looked at her with eyes full of... compassion? No, it was something else.
«I'm sorry...», she said. «I... I just couldn't help myself. I... I'm in love with you, Tahira.»
And I'm in love with you too, Rei!, Tahira wanted to shout, but restrained herself. Instead, she shouted at the smaller girl. «Don't say that! That's not natural! I am a woman, damn it!»
«So you don't feel anything for me?», Rei looked hurt.
I love you! That was the thought pulsating in Tahira's mind. She was shaking at this point, barely stopping the words that were on the tip of her tongue. «No.»
Tahira lifted her head to see the other girl. Rei was crying, her tears dripping on the floor.
«A...a...all right th-then», she said. «I have only one request to make, and I will leave your life forever: a kiss for goodbye.»
Hearing this, Tahira shook.
«N... no way!», she shouted.
«Please... just this one kiss», the other woman begged, her face clearly portraying immense pain of the soul. «Please, don't deny me that... just to have something to remember you for.»
Damn it, Tahira thought. Seeing her like that, she just couldn't deny Rei this final request. All right, this would also prove to her that it's no big deal... that last kiss wasn't that good... she got it in a delirious state, she was sure of it. Tahira rose up from the bed, embracing the raven-haired girl. She could feel their both hearts pounding like mad. Both women closed their eyes, Tahira leaning forward and Rei stretching on her toes, their heads slowly moving closer and closer.
And then they kissed.
The moment their lips locked, Tahira felt freed, like a river that just crushed a dam and was now free again to roam as it wills. The kiss was more than wonderful... Tahira couldn't express how she felt with words. The longer it lasted, the more she wanted. She felt like she could live out an eternity like this, just being with this woman. All of her prejudices, all what she knew about women and men didn't seem that important any more... it didn't matter at all, in fact. All that mattered was that she was there with Rei, the woman she loved. Yes. She was finally free to tell herself that, to admit that she loved a woman with all her heart. And she felt wonderful because of it.
When their heads parted, both girls were breathing heavily, taking a short break before joining lips again.
«I... I can't believe I'm in love with a woman», Rei said when their lips parted again. This really struck Tahira who thought that Rei was more experienced in this than her. She always thought that this must have been natural to the oriental woman. However, now she realized that Rei was just like her... new to all of this, and unsure what to think of it. Tahira smiled to the shorter girl.
«I know», she said, kissing the shorter girl on the forehead, holding her closer with one hand and reaching for her kimono with the other. With one, swift move of the hand, she opened the silky kimono, making Rei's breasts burst out of their bonds, like two baloons left to hang on a doornail. Her nipples have already stiffened, Tahira noticed. She smiled as she took one of them in her mouth, holding it with her teeth and circling around the top with her tongue, making the Yamamoto ambassador moan with pleasure. With one hand, Tahira pinched Rei's free nipple using her thumb and middle finger, while she used her index finger to tease the top. The other hand ripped Rei's kimono off her, going down her belly and into her flooding crotch. Rei couldn't hold herself any longer. She quickly took off all of Tahira's clothes, and then tossed herself and Tahira on the bed. She was moaning like crazy, and in less than a minute of Tahira's skillful mouth- and fingerwork, Rei arched her back, letting out a deep moan of pleasure, orgasm shaking through her entire body like an earthquake.
That was it, Tahira thought, Rei's first sexual experience. She lay down on the bed next to the curve-eyed girl, stroking her raven-black hair. However, much to her surprise, Rei smiled to her, going down between her legs. Then, it was Tahira's turn to moan as she felt the other woman's tongue inside her, finding her most sensitive spots. Rei sure did know how to use her tongue good, as she found Tahira's g-spot in a matter of seconds, and was playing Tahira like a violin from then on. Tahira was practically screaming from pleasure as Rei licked her pussy passionately but precisely, finding the best, most sensual spots and insisting on caring for them. Tahira, whose restraining from giving in made her even more lustful, was on the edge of orgasm soon.
«Rei...», she screamed, interrupted by her own moans of pleasure, «Rei... move... I'm going... to... come...»
The oriental girl had paid her no heed. She just spread Tahira's legs as wide as she could, continuing her skillful licking until Tahira was at her edge. The very moment the bronze-skinned girl thought she could hold it no more, Rei stopped the licking, getting up and quickly positioning herself over Tahira so her pussy was right in front of the girl's face. Then, not wanting to let the fire inside her lover to fade, the ambassador continued to lick the beautiful woman's pussy with equal skill and passion as before. Tahira was moaning and screaming like crazy again, her eyes closed, embracing each moment, each lick happily. Very soon, she came real close to orgasm again.
«Rei... Rei...», she called out to her lover, «I... I'm... going... to...»
She didn't have time to finish the sentence, as Rei stopped again.
«You want it?», she asked. «Earn it!»
Saying so, Rei shoved her pussy right in Tahira's face. Tahira knew what she had to do. She spread Rei's legs a bit, holding them firmly with her hands, and dug her tongue inside the woman's pussy. She smiled as she heard the woman's moans of pleasure, and as she felt the licking again. However, this time it wasn't on the pussy, it was on her asshole. However, it felt just as good, and Tahira was moaning with pleasure again as Rei's skilled tongue worked her way around her tight spot. However, this time she was working as well. Her tongue was inside the oriental girl. She could feel her warmth, her softness, and could taste the sweet juices flowing out from her. It's so wonderful, Tahira thought as she came close to orgasming again.
«Rei... move... move...», she said, holding it in. However, instead of moving, Rei dug her tongue into Tahira's pussy, quickly finding the g-spot and pressing it lightly. It was like she pressed the orgasm-switch on, as Tahira exploded in her face that instant, entering a heightened state of mind. Her mind had left her body for a couple of seconds, and she felt like she was floating. Each nerve in her body was overloaded with pleasure and all of her senses became numb with this extreme new sensation. She had an orgasm, second one in her life, but even better than the first one.
When she returned to her senses, Tahira saw Rei's face above her, licking her cum-covered fingers.
«You're tasty», Rei said, smiling. Her face was covered with Tahira's juices, but she didn't wipe them off. Instead, she kissed her lover passionately, gently tying Tahira's hands behind her back with the kimono belt. Then, she smiled as she gently started to tickle the taller girl's nipple with one hand, and her belly with the other. The tickles were light, but to Tahira, who was extremely ticklish, they were torture. Also, the recent orgasm made her body even more sensitive... even more ticklish than before.
«Hehehehe.... whahahahat... whahahat are you doohohohoiiiing?!», she asked Rei, doing her best not to scream as she knew it would lure in the guards... and she definitely didn't want them coming in right now.
«Tahira», Rei whispered in her ear, still tickling her, «I heard of your methods of interrogation. I... I want you to use them on me.»
What the hell was this girl talking about, Tahira wondered.
«What?!», Tahira squeaked, surprised.
«I... I want you to break me», Rei continued whispering into Tahira's ear. «I want you to make me beg, to crush my will under your tickling fingers, feathers and tongue. I want you to...» She paused to tickle Tahira some more, «... I want to be all yours.»
At first, Tahira thought that the Yamamoto ambassador had gone a tad bit insane. However, when she thought about it for a few seconds, images of herself and Rei came to Tahira's mind. She was using her infamous methods as a sort of a game, to keep the oriental girl on the edge of orgasm while the girl begs for it helplessly, tied in many various positions. Just thinking about it made Tahira horny. The images of herself and Rei, combined with Rei's skillful ticklish probings were a combination that drove Tahira back to heavens again. While she was having this, second orgasm of the day, Rei whispered into her ear: «Come into my quarters tonight and I'll be all yours.»
Saying so, Rei untied Tahira's hands, kissing her goodbye and wiping her face. Then, she got dressed and left, smiling to Tahira once again on the way out. It was such a beautiful smile, Tahira found herself thinking.
«Good bye, my love», Rei said. «We will see each other again soon.»
Tahira smiled as she got dressed herself and went to help her lady with the preparations. Charlaw was going to open a portal to Yamamoto's capital of Totara so lady Aaliyah's troops could arrive before the enemy. That gave them extreme tactical advantage, Tahira knew. Well, now it was time to get ready for tomorrow, as quick as possible, as she had some plans for tonight.
Be sure to bring a lot of ropes, she reminded herself, grinning wickedly.

Your style changed. And if you realized it... I guess that makes it 'edgy'. But if you didn't realize it, it makes your story pretty hard to read.

What happened?

I must agree. Unlike other chapters this look rather hasty, but is still a piece of a great author.
Well if you ever need any help or tips, I've done my share of writing (not here unfortunately), just send me a message.
Well still 10/10

Yes, guys, you were both right, and I must apologize to everyone. I did several dire mistakes while writing this chapter, and even when I was finishing this part I knew it was going to be far from my usual detailed style... and in my eyes, it's even worse than chap 4, which I kind of think as a personal failure.

First off, both chapters 4 and 5 were written during my midterms, which is an EXTREMELY stressful time for me, as I often study more than 8 hours per day, not going out, not having fun, not doing anything other than resting and studying. When I rest, I often get ideas about writing but I can't write well, as I miss out on the finer points of the story, the details. Also, I write hastily, as I always want to finish most that I can in as little time as possible. That results in most of my ideas getting wasted by my clumsy writing, as I usually write casually, taking time to reread each and every fragment at least five times, repairing until I'm statisfied. That is why I won't even consider starting writing chapter 6 until all of this is over. I'll try to make up with it for the bad few ones.

As I said, sorry guys, I wanted to be regular, which has reflected on my quality, and I promise it won't happen again. Thanks for reading and your support. I'm glad that you still liked it, Bashiku, and thanks. Maybe I'll call for your services when the time comes.

Well you should write cause you like to write, not cause you want to be accepted. Write when you want, put your full soul in it and only then it will not be a "failure". Even if you rate them as bad chapters I still must make a point that you are a good writer. Well for now know your priority and finish the midterm. After that you will have time to relax and make few of us "smile" at your stories. Until then do your work.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back