• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enterion, Chapter 9 (ff/f) WARNING: Scenes of torture inside

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Well, here it is, chapter 9 is out, finally. It's not one of my best works, as I didn't have my usual touch while writing this, but I suppose all of us have better and worse days.
Also, in this chapter, tickling is used as part of a serious, painful torture, so if that's not your cup of tea, please don't read.
Well, ok, that's it from me, if you're still reading this it means you're ok with it, so on with the show.

Enterion, Chapter 9

That day, Tahira woke up cheerful. And how wouldn't she, after that beautiful night she spent with Rei. Tahira smiled, still in her bed, closing her eyes and imagining all the beautiful things Rei had done to her... that woman really could do wonders with her tongue. Then, opening her eyes, Tahira looked to her left, to her lover who was still sleeping next to her. She smiled as she stroked her lover's long raven hair, adoring the beauty of her face. It looked beautiful as the morning sun, shining through the window above them, lit it up, making Rei look like a sleeping angel. Her little sleeping angel, Tahira thought as she kissed the other woman on her forehead, carefully yet passionately. In her sleep, Rei smiled happily, subconsciously knowing that her lover was there with her, watching her, enjoying the time they had together.
Tahira smiled as she tried to get up, noticing that their right legs were still tied one to another at the ankles. Looking at the gentle bindings they made, tahira could not help herself but adore the beauty of the other woman's legs and feet, enjoying the feeling of Rei's smooth skin against her's. Meeting Rei must have been the best thing that ever happened to her, Tahira mused.
And then, Tahira shook as she felt a sudden motion. Before she even realized what happened, the other woman was on top of her, pinning Tahira, smiling cheerfully. She must have been awake for some time, trying to catch the desert beauty by surprise, and now she had her lover pinned down by her hands, sitting on top of her, face so close to Tahira's that the other woman could feel Rei's sweet scent.
«Good morning», Rei said, kissing Tahira on the lips, holding her arms pinned to the bed so she couldn't resist... not that Tahira would ever do such a thing. Tahira returned the kiss, repeating it once more when the first one was finished.
«Morning», the dark beauty replied, kissing her lover's neck this time. Rei giggled, scratching Tahira's neck with her nose lightly. Tahira, being very ticklish everywhere, immediately pulled back, giggling.
«Ready for another round, maybe?», Rei asked, grinning widely, taking Tahira's breast in her hand, playfully caressing her nipple with her pointing finger. Tahira moaned at the first contact of Rei's skillful, small hand with her beautiful, round breast, shivering in anticipation of what was to come. She could feel Rei slowly sliding her knee between her legs, lightly pressing her tight against Tahira's womanhood. Tahira already started to feel excited by Rei's unspoken promises.
«Mmm...», the dark beauty moaned, kissing the oriental diplomat on the lips yet again, «How could I ever refuse such an offer?»
With her now-freed hands, Tahira embraced the oriental woman, kissing her passionately, their tongues dueling in a beautiful, fiery foreplay for what was to come. However, just as Tahira's mouth slowly started going down, kissing her lover's chin, intending to go further down, a loud knock was heard.
«Mistress Rei!», a servant's voice resounded loudly from the other side of the doors. The knocking continued.
«Go away!», Rei shouted in response. It was visible from the look on her face that she was very upset by this intrusion... upset and angry.
«Mistress Rei!», the servant continued, not showing any intention of quitting, «It's from the princess herself! She said you have to get to see her immediately, that it is urgent!»
«Damn it...», Tahira could hear the diplomat cursing under her breath. Tahira smiled to her, kissing her on the cheek, caressing her raven hair.
«It's ok, my love», she said. «Go. We'll meet later.»
Rei kissed her on the lips, slowly untying their ankles. Both women sighed with disappointment as their ankles were free again. Rei sat on the edge of the bed, near Tahira's feet, getting dressed up.
«All right, I'm coming!», she yelled out, and then continued, this time more silently, turning to Tahira: «Don't worry... I'll make up to you for this, I promise.» Then, she took the dark beauty's foot by the ankle, and kissed it a few times, passionately, once at the big toe, once at the balls of the foot and once at the sole, sending impulses of extreme joy coursing through the taller woman's body, causing her to shiver and moan with delight, closing her eyes and grasping the sheets of the bed.
«You like it, don't you?», Rei teased with a mischevious smile. Then, she leant down to kiss Tahira's face, whispering into her ear: «Don't you worry... tonight I'll make you orgasm until you pass out.»
«Oooh... promise?», Tahira purred. «Then, I'll belly-dance for you tonight before we do it... I know how much you like it.»
And it was true... Tahira was a master of belly-dancing, a talent which Rei certainly knew how to appreciate and enjoy. That was why the girls had a habit of Tahira belly-dancing for Rei, starting out fully clothed, but removing pieces of clothing after each dance, revealing more and more of her beautiful, smooth skin, and her stunningly beautiful body. And when such a sexy striptease was over, Rei would be very close to orgasming, taking Tahira and making frantic love to her. During those nights, they usually wouldn't go to sleep until the morning, earning themselves scoldings of their misstresses. Not wishing it to become routine, though, the girls decided it would be best to keep those sessions for special occasions. And well, being that they had to skip their morning sex, tonight they will have to make up for it.
«Let's hurry this up, then!», Rei winked cheerfully, tickling Tahira's inner tights lightly, making the woman giggle and moan at the same time. With those words, she stood up, rushing out to do her mistress' bidding as soon as possible. She blew a kiss to her lover on the doors, then ran into the courtyard of her mansion, where she and Tahira took residence after Charlaw teleported them to Yamamoto.
Tahira got dressed as quickly as she could, taking the horse from the stables and heading towards the royal court, where Lady Aaliyah took residence. All the while she thought about all the stories she heard about him and the so-called Great Four. Funny how those stories never reached her people, as none of them have ever heard of Copper Charlie or Pretty Boy Alanor, the elf who came two days after Tahira, along with the whole army and, of course, the elven royal family. However, that what she did hear from Rei and other people there impressed her, to say the least. To be able to kill a demonlord... that was a feat worth of greatest epics. She was very sad when she heard that one of them, a half-elven woman named Adeanne, died during the fight, and she also asked herself where did the fourth member of the Four, the one called Iron Keisuke go. Well, never mind that, she told herself, let's go and get those duties over with as quickly as possible... as strong as her curiosity was, what Tahira wanted above all was to be able to get back to Rei as soon as possible. With that in mind, she made her horse run as fast as possible, not wanting to waste a single second of precious time.

When she arrived at the stables, Tahira started walking quickly to her lady's quarters, as she was in a real rush... her duties could take a while, and she didn't want to have Rei wait for her. Of course, she would be diligent in her work, but what good was work if it left you so exhausted that you couldn't spend some quality time with your loved one? Besides, even Lady Aaliyah complimented Tahira on her performance lately... if she wasn't late to report, she would do her chores faster than usual, with even greater zeal than before, and with greater care, making sure she wouldn't have to get up in the middle of the night to administer repairs.
As she walked through the empty hallways, heading towards her mistress' quarters, thinking about what was she going to do to Rei, and what was her lover going to do to her, Tahira noticed something strange: a cloaked figure opening a passage in the wooden wall of the castle, disappearing behind it. Tahira shook her head to make sure she saw it well. But yes, there was no mistaking it: that cloaked figure did go through the wall. Not wishing to loose a single second, Tahira quickly summoned two guards to accompany her.
«Follow me», she told the confused duo, an elf and a human, servant of Lady Aaliyah. They looked at each other and obeyed, knowing that Tahira was Lady Aaliyah's second in command. You certainly didn't want to provoke one of your strongest allies. Besides, being in the company of such a beautiful woman was not something a common guard would get every day, if only to look at her and admire her beauty through her light, blue pants, which revealed the lines of her beautifuly sculpted legs perfectly, and her equally light blue shirt, which completely revealed her beautiful, firm belly with a piercing on the bellybutton. In the piercing was a small earring, encrusted with a beautiful sapphire, a newest addition to Tahira's body. She had her bellybutton pierced to allure Rei even more, using the lights of the candles during her belly-dance to make her belly shine with blue light, making Rei focus even harder on it, making her wish the desert rose even more, increasing her lust even further. She remembered how Rei used to kiss her piercing first from back when she first made it, then sliding her tongue lower, down to her crotch where she...
Catching herself unable to stop the moans of pleasure if she would continue thinking like that, Tahira decided to stop thinking about Rei and focus on the task at hand. That was why she inspected that wall closely.
«Um... miss», the human guard started, «why did you need us?»
«I'm going to need you two later», Tahira said, her eyes fixed on the wall. «Please, just a minute, ok?»
Tahira looked at the wall, searching for any sign of switch, lever or any other opening mechanism. And she found it, a small piece of wood that looked like it was cut out from the rest, unnoticeable to a simple passer-by, but pretty obvious at closer inspection. She pushed the square piece, and the wall opened, the confused trio going in.
As soon as they entered, the wall shut behind them and Tahira wished she had a torch or something, as it was completely dark inside. She couldn't see them, but she could hear the two guards breathing behind her. That was a good sign, at least she wasn't alone.
«Let's check out where this leads», she whispered out to them. Maybe this way it was even better... they won't be noticed so easily, she thought.
«Y...Yes, ma'm», the human replied, elf confirming it with a silent, affirmative hum.
«Thanks», Tahira whispered, feeling the nearest wall. «Follow the line of the wall, feel it.»
And so they went on through what seemed to be a tunnel, Tahira going as fast as it was possible to remain cautious at the same time. The men had no problems following her, in fact she had to move the man's arm from her waist to the wall a few times, a mistake she was certain he did on purpose, but she wasn't going to scold him or anything... he was an invaluable ally in this darkness. She did wish he would stop it... what if it was someone else, and she wouldn't notice the difference? Someone with hostile intentions. And, as annoying as they were, his touches lowered Tahira's concentration.
And then, finally, after some touching, they saw a light at the other side of the tunnel. Knowing that this was what they were going for, Tahira gave the guards a sign to slowly approach the source, herself as the head of the column. The closer they came, the more intense the light was, increasing until they had reached a room... if you could call a wider space of the cave a room. It was lit by lots of torches, and by a large fire burning in the centre. However, unlike all the other fires there, this flame was purple in color, casting not light, but shadows upon the cloaked figures around it. There were about ten figures, each of them wearing a hood above it's head, making it unable to discern their gender, features or race. It seemed like a meeting of some sort.
«So, is the plan clear?», one of them asked. Damn, Tahira thought, she has arrived too late. If she had only arrived a bit sooner, she could report on that plan to someone, and it could be stopped. However, this way she could only hope to discern something of their conversations, hoping it would lead her somewhere.
«Yes, Lord Polis», the other cloaked figure replied. So, that was the name of the leader of this... well, whatever it was. Tahira thought about wether she should stay for just a bit more or run to Lady Aaliyah with this. She decided to wait and see. She knew she and the two guards couldn't hope to win against this many, so she was sure she would need reinforcements.
Just as she was thinking that, Tahira felt another pat on the back. Annoyed, she turned around to tell the guard to stop doing it here, but stopped in the middle of sentence as she saw the duo dead and a dagger pointed at her throat. In front of her stood three more cloaked figures. Oh no, Tahira thought, this couldn't be good. How could they sneak up to her like that?
«What do we have here?», the cloaked figure holding the knife said, loudly so the others could hear her... yes, the voice was definitely female. Soon, Tahira found herself surrounded by the cloaked figures, one of them stepping forward and speaking:
«Who are you?»
«I should be asking that question myself», Tahira replied, knowing that politeness wasn't going to get her anywhere but to her grave. «Who are you people and what is this place?»
The figure, obviously Polis, looked around, laughing.
«Who are you to demand, young lady?», he asked, obviously amused. «We have you outnumbered, and you just got caught spying on us. I think you need to be taught a hard lesson, miss... curiosity has killed a cat.»
Uh-oh, Tahira thought, that couldn't be good. As soon as those words left Polis' mouth, Tahira felt several hands grabbing each of her limbs, picking her up no matter how hard she struggled. She knew it was stupid not to bring any weapons along, but she also knew they would have been of no help in this situation. There were about fifteen cloaked figures, four of them holding her, and she was on her own.
«Do what you want to her», Polis instructed the figure that was holding the knife. He and the rest of his entourage left. Tahira struggled as hard as she could, but it was of no use. She was trapped, held helpless by four pairs of hands which have shown no intention of letting her go.
«Damn you!», she cursed, «Let me go! LET ME GO!»
«Take her into the torture chamber», her captor, the one in charge of her 'punishment', instructed. Hearing that, Tahira started struggling even harder, almost achieving freedom for a moment... almost.
«No!», she cried out. «No! Not the torture chamber! Let go!»
«Ooh, we are going to have so much fun», the figure said, pure sadism in her voice.
«Damn you! Damn all of you!», Tahira shouted as she was being led into a large dark room and undressed along the way.
«Such light clothes, so easy to remove», the figure said while casually strolling alongside her captive, «it's almost as if you wanted to get undressed.»
Well, the figure was right in that aspect. Tahira did want to get undressed, just not by them, but by Rei.
«Get my clothes back!», Tahira demanded as her panties were ripped off her, the last piece of clothing leaving her naked body before she was introduced to the scariest scene so far: a dimly lit room, not too big and not too small, filled with various devices for inflicting pain and torment upon it's victims, certainly the torture chamber. She was angry at the crowd for treating her this way: for stripping her of dignity and for planning to hurt her... angry, and scared of what was to come.
«No! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!», Tahira repeated, but she wasn't listened to. Her heart started beating rapidly out of fear what was sure to come. She didn't know what they wanted from her, nor what were they going to do to her, but she was sure she wasn't going to like it. She ran her eyes through the room, and was scared by what she saw: couple of scythes, various knives, red-hot branders, a rack, stocks... in short, everything you would imagine in such a place. With such tools, Tahira knew that her tormentor would be limited only by her creativity.
Just as she was going to ask what were they going to do to her, the cloaked figure placed a silky rag into her mouth, stuffing it completely, effectively gagging her, completing the gag by tying a string around her head, in the area of her mouth. Why was she doing this to her, Tahira thought.
«Just a little something to muffle your screams», the woman said. «I don't want you spoiling my fun by screaming too much... I get headaches after a while.» She stroked Tahira's hair as slightly as her trashing allowed. «And yes, in case you're wondering, you were a witness, and we are torturing you to the death for my personal amusement.»
Hearing this, Tahira's eyes opened wide and she started to scream through her gag. She started to struggle as hard as she could, and again, the freedom evaded her grasp by only a little. However, the figures managed to take her to a wooden table, a rack, and place her into it, placing her hands in the ropes used to stretch the captive, and her feet into chains at the base. Tahira did her best to escape, but it wasn't good enough. She found herself bound in the contraption, helpless in her futile struggle to escape this. She was scared, scared as hell. Torture her to death... no, please, say it's not true. But it was... she knew it was. She was trapped here, at those sadists' mercy... and she was sure as hell she wasn't going to recieve none.
«Stretch her out a bit... I want to see what we have here», the leading woman said, and one of the figures started turning the wheel at the rack, stretching Tahira out in the contraption. She struggled, but she couldn't do anything, and she ended up stretched out in the rack, unable to move a muscle.
«A little bit more», the woman said, making the hooded figure turn the wheel a bit more, stretching Tahira to her limits, making her scream from pain behind her gag. The sensation of her limbs stretching to their limits, her bones feeling like they were going to be pulled out of their sockets was so painful that her whole mind was taken by this new sensation. And then, when it stopped, she found herself in that room again, tied and helpless, surrounded by five tormentors intent on torturing her to the death. Their leader, a woman, stood above her, holding a large candle in her hand, placing it over Tahira so the light would shine upon her... and the wax could drop on Tahira's belly, which it did, slowly and painfully.
«Curiosity killed the cat indeed», she echoed Polis' words from before, examining the victim she had exposed before her, wax dripping drop by drop on Tahira's pierced belly, making her eyes widen from pain, and the woman herself scream behind the gag. It didn't hurt as much as the rack did, but it sure hurt. «And such a pretty kitty cat you are, hmm?»
She ran her finger across the line of Tahira's body, feeling the softness of her skin, starting at the woman's chin, across the line of her neck, down her chest and breast, stopping at Tahira's womanhood. Through the whole time, Tahira wriggled and giggled, the sound muffled by gag. She was ticklish, like hell, and even this slight caressing tickled her to no end.
«Ooh... is our kitty-cat ticklish?», the woman purred, obviously statisfied, then turned to other figures, issuing orders: «The three of you come back after the sunset... your turn will be then. Lena, please stay... we'll torture her first.»
All the people bowed down to the woman, the trio slowly leaving the room, leaving Tahira alone with two hooded women intent on causing her suffering. She knew she was in deep now. The way cloaked woman treated her so far... she knew that from now on, hell awaited her. Oh, Rei... All she could think of now was Rei. How she was probably never going to see her again... and how much she loved her.
When the trio left the room and the doors closed, the two women removed their hoods and their clothings, appearing completely naked in front of Tahira. She looked at them: one of them was an elf, blonde, with long, beautiful hair that shined like gold, even under the dim light of the few candles that lit the room. Tahira recognized her: it was Sylvana, the elven princess, sister of 'Pretty Boy' Alanor and princess Felosial. She wasn't in good relationship with them, from what she heard. Lady Aaliyah and Felosial became great friends, and Aaliyah was there once when they had a fight... not your average sisterly bickering, from what she could tell. Those two were after each other's blood. And from what she heard, Sylvana was the sadistic one, which sent shivers down her spine. To be in her mercy... no, no, please...
With each passing moment, Tahira's despair grew, as now she got to realize who her tormentors were. The other woman was a human, with black, curly hair reaching to her breasts, falling down freely and wildly. Much alike Sylvana, her body was beautifuly shaped, with smooth skin and beautiful curves, long legs and a beautiful, mystical face. Of course, unlike Sylvana, her facial features were human. Lena, she was called... and she was already licking her beautiful, thin lips in anticipation.
«Let's play, Kitty-Cat», Sylvana said, approaching Tahira, her body glowing beautifuly in the candlelight as she approached the rack, the beautiful desert rose laid on it.
«You are such a pretty little Kitty-Cat», she said, licking Tahira's breast, biting it at the nipple. The bite was so hard, so intense that Tahira could not suspend a scream, but it was muffled by the gag. A tear appeared in the corner of Tahira's eye. She was still thinking about Rei... and about Lady Aaliyah. She didn't want to believe that this was the end... that she was never going to see them again.
«And look at her pretty little paws», Lena accepted the game, sitting at the ground in front of Tahira's beautiful, small feet with dark-red polish. Tahira could feel the dark-haired woman's warm breath on her soles, sending light sparks into her brain, sparks of tickling. «Too bad they have been somewhere they shouldn't have.»
«Yes», the blonde confirmed, handing out leather gloves to her assistant, and taking a pair on herself. «Let us show her how it feels when you thread where you shouldn't have.»
Saying so, the duo approached the nearby pot, which contained... nettles? What the hell were nettles doing here, a thought crossed Tahira's mind. Well, it looked like she was about to find out very soon, as each woman picked two leaves from the plant, taking one into each hand, approaching Tahira with it.
Fear was visible in Tahira's eyes as the duo returned to their previous posts, nettles in their hands, prepaired to strike. First, Sylvana removed the wax from Tahira, scratching it away with her long fingernails, 'accidentaly' raking along the lines of the skin as well. Tahira was already laughing behind her gag.
«Aww... is our Kitty-Cat ticklish?», Lena teased as desert beauty struggled in her bonds. She started running the nettle leaves across Tahira's soles in a slow, but steady manner, starting at the heels and going all the way to Tahira's beautiful, short toes. That sent Tahira into orbit, her struggling becoming even more frantic, her hips managing to move despite the strict bondage due to her belly-dancing training. However, besides tickling, those nettles were stinging, making Tahira's skin burn slightly. Very soon, Sylvana joined in as well, sitting atop her struggling prisoner, her beautiful body contures outlined by the dim candlelight. She seemed to enjoy the sensation of Tahira's wriggling belly on her crotch, as she was slowly rubbing herself against Tahira's skin from the first moment, tickling Tahira lightly and arousing herself. And then, slowly, centimeter by centimeter, she approached Tahira's completely exposed armpits, tickling them with the nettles, almost doubling the intensity of burning and tickling.
If she could, Tahira would be screaming. The combination of two opposite sensation was a hell to endure, pain and tickling mixed making a killer combo for her. No matter what she tried, struggling, wriggling, pulling, screaming, nothing was helping her avoid the torment. No... only saviors there could be were those two women, and they certainly weren't going to save her. She knew it, if a miracle doesn't happen, she will die there... die a long, crazing death. She was scared. Scared and suffering. Tickling by itself was torture enough, especially when done by these two, who seemed to be experienced ticklers, but the burning of the nettles made it even worse. Each long, slow, steady stroke drove Tahira mad, making her wish to burst out of her bonds and flee somewhere... anywhere, just not to be here. The torture being used on her... she couldn't imagine a worse one. Combination of tickling and pain was excruciating to her, enhanced by the fact that she was super-ticklish, and by the fact that the nettles made her skin even more sensitive. However, her muffled screams and trashings earned her no sympathy at her tormentors. If anything, it made them tickle her even harder, still using their old and tried techniques: slow, steady long ticklish strokes all over Tahira's skin. Tahira was thinking of Rei all the while... thinking of how she couldn't fulfill that promise she gave her early in the morning. Thinking about how she was never going to see her lover, nor her mistress, again. And that knowledge was something that was worse than all the tickling or pain her tormentors could inflict upon her.
And they did inflict a lot of torment. Second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, the torture never stopped, going on and on without ceasing or without weakening. Nettles were constantly applied on Tahira's smooth, small arches and on her smoothly-shaved, ticklish armpits, in an ever-so-slow motion, the sensations of both pain and tickling slowly but surely building up, the pain becoming so intense that Tahira didn't know wether she would scream from tickling or pain, both of them gripping her brain, fighting for the title of desert beauty's main tormentor. For how long this lasted, she did not know, but what she did know was that it was too long a time. Far too long.
Tahira was getting desperate, passing the point of exhaustion long, long ago. The women were torturing her constantly, not switching techniques, nor methods. They just... tickled on, for what seemed like many eternities to their poor, unfortunate, beautiful victim, who was already crying for a long time, screaming (well, they were muffled, but they were still screams) in two agonies at the same time: that of tickling, and that of pain. The areas of her body which were recieving the tickling have turned blushing-red long ago, the nettles doing their part in both tickling and hurting them.
«Our Kitty-Cat seems tired», Lena said, speaking from besides Tahira's feet. Tahira confirmed it by her muffled screams and more trashing, for which no one knew how she got strength, least of all her. Her muscles... each and every muscle in her body hurt, and the oxygen was slowly starting to become an issue. Tahira knew she was about to pass out if this continued. That was why she was hoping they weren't going to stop... if she passed out, she would escape this torture, if only for a little while. In her mind, though tortured intensely and with devious methods, still remained two names: Rei and Lady Aaliyah.
«Yes...», Sylvana replied slowly. «Let's give her some rest then, shall we?»
And so, the tickling/hurting stopped, leaving Tahira's muscles broken, the woman herself struggling for air, crying from both torture and the fact that she was never going to see her loved ones again. The rest didn't do much good to Tahira, as she finally became aware of the strain her muscles went through... each and every one of them hurt so bad, she knew she was going to feel it for the next few days... if she lived that long. Even breathing proved to be painful for her strained, exhausted lungs. Also, on top of everything, she could still feel the nettled places burning.
«Our Kitty-Cat seems broken», the elven princess teased. «She seems like she would be willing to do whatever we tell her to do. Isn't that right, Kitty-Cat?»
Tahira shook her head negatively. Even though she was just tortured by one of the cruelest methods she could imagine, Tahira decided that, if she had to die, she would die a proud death, a death that would be worthy of Rei and Lady Aaliyah. If she had to die, she would die proudly, like a woman, not like a dog.
«Ooh... such a proud Kitty-Cat», the human purred. «I think that maybe we should increase the intensity then? She certainly seems to like it.»
Saying so, the black-haired human went to the nettle, picking four leaves... two to replace the old ones, and placing two additional ones between her little finger and her ring finger, holding them that way. Sylvanna just took two new leaves, coming to the wheel controlling the rack again.
«Let's stretch her out a bit, first», she said, turning the wheel, stretching Tahira out to the point where she could almost feel her bones torn from their sockets. She was screaming in intense agony, her eyes closed, her mind numb with pain. Both women seemed to enjoy this, as Tahira heard one of them shout:
«Yes, Kitty-Cat! Scream! Scream like a little girl you are!»
When the pain stopped, Tahira opened her eyes again, finding herself in that room, still surrounded by two beautiful, sadistic women. Sylvana climbed her again, facing the opposite direction this time, the direction of Tahira's feet. She was holding two new, fresh leaves.
«Beg, Kitty-Cat», she said coldly, turning to see if she was going to be obeyed. Being that Tahira stood proud as a rock, the human woman sat at her previous position, continuing to tickle Tahira's already-overtickled soles, while the sadistic Sylvana started tickling Tahira's lower lips, making her scream in painful agony. That place tickled... it was so sensitive, to both tickling and pain... yes... the pain was mind-numbing even now, at the very beginning, making Tahira's body come back to life again, sending it trashing and struggling again despite the exhaustion. And, down below, the torture was doubled by doubling the numbers of the leaves tickling/agonizing the soft, sensitive soles of Tahira's precious little feet.
As hard as the torture was before, Tahira thought, it couldn't even compare to this. The tickling of her pussy both tickled and hurt like hell, making Tahira scream her lungs out. The pain was slowly claiming her mind, as was tickling, both sensations presenting an agony to the ticklish, sensitive Tahira. She was deep, deep in her own private hell, directed by the two sadists at whose mercy she was, and who were showing her vast new horizons of agony, extending them for a long, long period of time, which seemed unending to Tahira. The pain and tickling were so intense that, even though her lungs and muscles were completely exhausted, she was struggling, laughing and screaming (well, she would be if it weren't for the gag) as hard as her body would let her, causing herself even more pain that way. Even though the tickling was on her private part, it caused her no pleasure, leaving only pain and tickling, only those two feelings that were eating away at Tahira's will... and her sanity.
Again, the torment lasted, each second of it seeming like eternity in hell to the beautiful desert flower laid on the torturing-table. Second by second, minute by minute, the torture went on and on, constant and everlasting, agonizing and unending. By now, the only thing that kept Tahira sane were the images and figures of Rei and Aaliyah... they meant so much to her that, not even in this sorry state, not even after all she has been through, did she not break, nor even think of breaking. She cared for them too much to give up. For them, she thought, she would fight to the very last breath. To hear Lady Aaliyah compliment her again, to see Rei's beautiful face once more, to hear her sweet voice, sense that sweet parfume... to kiss her beautiful lips again, Tahira would go through any torture, just to make it happen again. She could feel her consciousness fading, leaving her, saving her from this hell, and she was hoping it would leave her, letting her body get some rest, leaving her some hope of rescue... of someone, anyone finding her and taking her away from this place. As far away as it was possible.
However, it was not meant to be. The two tormentresses felt her slowly fading away, so they ceased the tickling again, leaving their target in even sorrier state than before, aching all over, especially at her soles and pussy.
«No, no, Kitty-Cat, you can't go to sleep yet», the elf teased her crying captive. «We have to torture you some more. Now, beg!»
Again, Tahira refused. No matter what they did to her, she decided not to beg. She didn't want to give these two bitches a statisfaction of breaking her. That was why she remained vigilant and proud, deciding to stay that way until the end, whatever that end might be.
«Oh, Kitty-Cat», Lena teased, pretending to sound disappointed, «why do you make us torture you the hard way?» While she was saying so, she was stroking the crying Tahira's hair, having sat down next to her face. «Don't you want to be our little slave?»
«Mmmph... hhmmpph...», Tahira tried to reply, but could not do so, being that the rag in her mouth prevented all speaking.
The women waited for a few minutes in silence, allowing Tahira to regain some strength... strength for enduring more tortures. Then, they untied her hands and unshackled her feet. That was it, Tahira thought, her big chance. She tried to get up and run away, but she was stopped immediately by two women. She tried to kick and resist, but she was too tired, too exhausted by the torture she went through to be able to do anything. She was at the two women's mercy, unable to fight or struggle at all, any attempt at doing so quickly overpowered by the rested duo. Then, they tied her hands together, letting her hang from the ceiling, briging a new device of torture to her: a wooden square, placed on four wooden legs, it's tip ending in a triangle, making it look somewhat like a house, with the pointy roof. Tahira's legs were forced open, and she was placed on the contraption, her hands still hanging from the ceiling. The device's top was sharp, and it hurt like hell as Tahira's body weight pressed it on her pussy. The poor woman could not help but scream from pain behind her gag, as the sharp wooden edge pressed hard against her most sensitive area, causing her severe pain. Then, her ankles were secured in the chains set at the contraption, her soles helplessly facing upwards, at the mercy of her tormentors.
«You are going to love this, Kitty-Cat», Lena teased cruely. «We are going to lick your pretty little paws.» She stopped, kissing Tahira on the nipple. «But don't move... it would hurt if you rubbed yourself against this sharp end.»
Tahira didn't reply. She couldn't, and even if she could, she wouldn't. She was crying, thinking of Rei, and of Lady Aaliyah. Thinking of how she missed them, of how she respected one and loved the other. Her vision was foggy because of tears that were running down her blushing-red face. The torture... this mindless torture was so horrible, she thought. And the worst thing about it was the fact that it was done to her out of pure pleasure... out of pure sadism. She saw the two women taking their positions at her feet, prepairing their long fingernails. Oh, no, she thought. They were going to tickle her to make her move, to further increase her agony. She knew that, if she responded to tickling with movement of her body, the rough spike of the wooden contraption will serve like a knife, wounding her most precious spot. No... please, don't, she thought, as she knew that her feet were so sensitive at this moment that they must have been twice as ticklish as before... and they were extremely ticklish to begin with.
«Tickle-tickle, Kitty-Cat», Sylvana teased, digging five of her long fingers into the soft, juicy flesh of Tahira's soles, making it almost impossible for the captive woman not to respond to the tickling. Lena did the same, sending Tahira into new heights of tickling, the sensation of both her soles tickled overwhelming all of her senses, making the urge to move almost irresistible. However, with extreme willpower, the rose of the desert managed to stay calm, not moving, using all of her strength and concentration on it, still screaming from behind her gag. The tickling was so intense that she forgot all about pain for a moment, her mind completely focused on avoiding the tickling, and telling herself not to do it.
«Such delicious-looking little toes you have», Lena continued with the teasing, catching Tahira's wriggling big toe with her free hand, gripping it with her thumb and pointing finger, scratching it lightly, increasing Tahira's agony even further. «I just love them. Too bad you aren't one of us, we could have had so much fun with them. And they are of my favorite color...mmm... I would have sucked on them from dusk 'till dawn.»
No... please, say she's not going to suck her toes, Tahira thought. Even this light touching made her howl with laughter... if she started to suck, Tahira was sure to move. With more tears welling up in her eyes, Tahira was praying silent prayers in her mind, prayers to all the gods she could think of, with one purpose: don't let that woman suck on my toes. And they worked, as Lena seemed to only be playing with her desperate captive. However, not moving quickly became an issue anyways, as Tahira was on the end of her strengths. Her body was already trembling, and she was about ready to burst from tickling. Standing still would soon become impossible, she knew. Yet, she knew she had to fight. Fight hard, with all her strength, but how much of that strength was left? With each tickle, each rake of the long, pampered fingers across her delicate soles the moment of Tahira's breaking came nearer, her strength quickly vaning. Very soon, Tahira found herself slowly giving up, just counting the seconds before her body would begin moving, thrusting and trashing violently, causing her untold pain as the device would tear her womanhood to shreds. Tears were running down her face as she was saying goodbye to everyone she had ever cared for, knowing that the wounds she was about to get were probably going to kill her. Hold on just a little bit longer, she pleaded... just... one... more... second...
And then, just as she was about to break, to give up, to start moving her hips violently, the tickling stopped as a cloaked figure barged into the room.
«Quickly», he said, as it was certainly a deep, male voice, «we have no time, everyone is searching for this girl. Turns out that we have captured Tahira, second in command of Lady Aaliyah.»
«I know who she is», Sylvana replied, smiling. «But what about it?»
«The whole castle is searching for her», the cloaked man said. «We have to let them find her as soon as possible, before a more thorough search is conducted, and certain secret passages revealed.»
«All right», Sylvana said, taking her clothes back on. «What do we do?»
«Well, for starters, help me brand her», the man said, making Tahira's eyes open wide. She started screaming, her screams muffled by the rag, but it did her no good. The man and the elven princess took two branders from the heap, Sylvana following the man's exact instructions on which one to take. Then, they approached her, quickly, not wishing to waste time, and pressed the seething-hot iron against her soles, sending Tahira into new world of pain. The sensation of the hot metal burning her flesh was just too much for her, and, overwhelmed with pain, Tahira finally fainted.

When she woke up, Tahira noticed that she was free, laying in a cozy bed. She was tucked in nicely, and the wounds on her soles have been tended to. She looked around, recognizing the place immediately: it was Rei's room.
Tahira was so glad she started to cry. Finally, everything was over. The torture, the fear, everything... gone, and she was back with Rei again. She knew it... she knew that Rei would come and rescue her.
And yes, very soon, she saw the image of her lover coming in, smiling to her.
«'Morning», she said, tossing herself into taller woman's arms. Tahira, not being able to stop crying, held her lover tightly, embracing her, letting her tears soak the woman's face. Finally... she was with her love again.
«Rei...», she said, sobbing. «Rei... I missed you... I... I thought I'd never see you again...»
«It's all right», Rei replied. «It's going to be all right. I'm here now.»
Tahira looked at her lover with tearful eyes, kissing her lips again. Oh, how she longed to do it, after all she's been through. Coming back to her, having her around was the most important thing to Tahira. She could feel her lover returning the kiss, taking out her hairpin to let her hair down. Rei knew how Tahira felt about her hair... she constantly told her to let it fall freely, for to her she was much prettier that way. Finally, Tahira closed her eyes, letting herself fully go, forgetting about all the tortures that happened to her in her lover's arms.
And then, Tahira's eyes opened wide as Rei's hairpin struck her neck, piercing it and coming out on another side. Tahira started choking, her body desperately fighting for air, her hands and eyes reaching out for her lover.
«Good night, Kitty-Cat», the diplomat said, smiling evily as she watched the blood gushing from the desert beauty's neck, her arms reaching out for her and her eyes widened in surprise... and because of a crushed spirit.
Tahira's vision quickly became dimmer and dimmer, choking in her own blood as her vital organ was struck with utmost precision, the last thing she saw being her lover smiling at the image of her dying.
And then, everything went black. Tahira died, still not believing it was really happening, her last thought being: «Why?»

Attachments

Cruel... even I who likes to play with human lives in my stories am not so cruel.
All in all very interesting twist, sorrowful, but interesting. It is a very good chapter, only flaw is that you repeated a lot of sentences.
Also I was quite heart broken at the end of the story. WHY!? Oh dear why did she have to do that? She could use the knife easily, why the hairpin? 🙂
Well now it seems I have to go and kill Rei myself... what a pity... 😉

Thanks, m8. Glad you liked it. Well, the kill was supposed to surprise Tahira, as she would certainly notice the dagger or sword. As I said, it's all a part of a master plan, slowly unfolding... watch the details😉

Next time in Enterion... watch Freddy Krugers return and another epic battle with Jacon Vor... Vor... what's his name.
Only on channel TT.

Thanks, Valencia. Glad you liked it.
Well, I'd just like to note that this chapter shows that none of my characters are safe throughout the story (and I mean none). Main heroes can die as easily as anyone... I like to keep it that way, more intense and less chlicheed.

I'm pretty sure they had those exact same devices in medieval times; terrible, dreadful things, but, they still existed. Guess there's your sadism at its best. (Now, where are the bamboo shoots? 😉 :lol)

This being the only chapter I've read, I 'kind of' thought Rei would be involved with the cloaked people, just, I thought she'd end up being one of the people to show her face to Tahira, piercing her heart so deep (and likely making her die from heartache alone, not including the liberal amounts of torture). I liked very much how it ended though (not having developed any emotional attachments to any of the characters yet :umm🙂.

😱 ! Oh. Also, I remembered there was another medieval torture tactic 'kind of similar' to this scene (tickle<torture, as the minutes pass by). There's a rack, a person's feet, and a goat (and maybe some salt, or something else the goat would lick). It would start out all funny and light, the goat tickling the feet, but soon enough, the skin would turn red, and then eventually, start peeling off - and the goat would continue licking this whole time (especially if something tasty was constantly applied). See? Have to keep up my name, don't I? 😉

Good story though. :happy: Just, no idea quite what the story is, is all. :super_hap

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back