• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Environment For Good Tickling

meteor

TMF Expert
Have you ever thought about the effect of the environment when tickling.

I can remember a past lee enjoying a darkened garage for a tickle session.

Its a bit like seeing people half naked on the beach it does not raise a eyebrow, but at a party if people start stripping it can cause a riot, because of the environment.

I think as long as the two are comfortable and both are fine with each other you can make anyplace a good place for tickling. Like when my friend visited me in chicago, she tickled me in a park, and in two restaurants

Hotel with nice big comfy bed and air conditioning is my best tickling environment. Comfortable for both lee and ler.

I gotta chime in with comfort, too. That seems to be the word that best describes the optimal tickling environment for everybody involved. Everyone should feel essentially safe and at ease. If there’s any doubt, I’m out. It’s a very precious thing.

Hotel with nice big comfy bed and air conditioning is my best tickling environment. Comfortable for both lee and ler.

Heehee, wonder how you found out about that 😉

I gotta go with comfort as well. I always feel like I'm going to be cold at the start of any real 'session', but I sort of warm up, for obvious reasons 😛 So keep it cool at least.

Being tickled in public or in front of other people...that depends on the lee and ler. I personally would probably enjoy it, long as it was a playful type tickle, though I know a lot of people would get uncomfortable and shy, either leeing or lerring in that setting.

~K

The best place for a tickle-fight? A large room with padded walls and floors, asylum-style. :super_hap Loser gets the spot-baring straitjacket, winner gets the toolbox!

The best place for a tickle-fight? A large room with padded walls and floors, asylum-style. :super_hap Loser gets the spot-baring straitjacket, winner gets the toolbox!

*note to self never ended an asylum style room with Dalek* :lol

Sounds like a great environment though

Heehee, wonder how you found out about that 😉

I gotta go with comfort as well. I always feel like I'm going to be cold at the start of any real 'session', but I sort of warm up, for obvious reasons 😛 So keep it cool at least.

Being tickled in public or in front of other people...that depends on the lee and ler. I personally would probably enjoy it, long as it was a playful type tickle, though I know a lot of people would get uncomfortable and shy, either leeing or lerring in that setting.

~K

Yeah, public or in front of others is kind of a limit for me, too. I prefer tickles to be much more intimate. Excellent point.

I agree with everyone else here: the most important thing is that anyone involved is comfortable. Though I do sometimes hear about hotel-room sessions/people travelling and having sessions, and I wonder if that brings a different vibe to the whole thing...

I agree with everyone else here: the most important thing is that anyone involved is comfortable. Though I do sometimes hear about hotel-room sessions/people travelling and having sessions, and I wonder if that brings a different vibe to the whole thing...

In my limited experience I have found the hotel setting to be quite comfortable and all, though I was a) the one being visited (meaning I was on home turf) and 2) with people I'd known (at least online) for a very long time and felt totally comfortable with.

~K

In my limited experience I have found the hotel setting to be quite comfortable and all, though I was a) the one being visited (meaning I was on home turf) and 2) with people I'd known (at least online) for a very long time and felt totally comfortable with.

~K

Oh, I only have occasional fantasies about meeting up with people I've known for a while & feel comfortable with to try out a proper session. I've wondered how a hotel session would work...I'd worry about neighboring guests being able to hear my laughing & filing complaints! :blush

I'm just glad we're all in agreement that comfort is a must.

although the park was very public and kinda an embarrassing place to get tickled, I found it awesome. The beach is also a great place as well, if you find the right spot. I think most hotels are sound proof so they shouldn't hear u

although the park was very public and kinda an embarrassing place to get tickled, I found it awesome. The beach is also a great place as well, if you find the right spot. I think most hotels are sound proof so they shouldn't hear u

I have a history of hanging out in parking lots, parks, and beaches after sunset (when you're not supposed to be there) and am good at finding somewhat secluded, but still public, locations. Sadly, I haven't gotten to use these skills to get in a good tickle fight (though that also has to do with the fact that I don't know anyone around here who's into it, at least not to my knowledge). Are hotels sound-proofed? See, that's something I didn't know. I'm inexperienced and need people to teach me their secrets! 😛

i think they are I am also inexperienced but I know alot of people go to hotels or motels for tickle shoots at points

If I had all kinds of money and resources at my disposal, I would make that room a reality. :wacko:

If I had all kinds of money and resources at my disposal, I would make that room a reality. :wacko:

It might be a possible reality in my future home, should I pursue the music-making thing. A sound-proofed, potentially padded recording room is a must, so who knows - maybe I'll stash all the tickle toys in there as well. :lol

Weren't you interrupted by a cop or hotel staff knocking on your door that time, due to noise complaints? Could've sworn Senshi mentioning that before... :lol

Are hotels sound-proofed? See, that's something I didn't know. I'm inexperienced and need people to teach me their secrets! 😛

None are sound-proof, though some have fairly thick walls I guess...probably moreso in the older, "historic" hotels than the newer ones. Just give the wall a knock, and listen if your neighbor gives a knock back. 😉

Just having adequate space for play can be huge towards a decent environment for tickling torture games. Or any B&D fun for that matter.

Currently, both the women I know into this are having issues with their play-spaces. One's working out of a regular business, so we can only session after hours; while the other is in the process of moving very soon, so she's doing house-calls until she gets all that straight.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back